• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SBaN #8: ECCSL Event #2 - SSBB. July 25th 2009

Percon

Smash Lord
Hey... what time do you think each even will be at (approximately)? Because there may be no way for me to get out of work.

I only work 1-5 that day... what events can I still enter? I wanna practice with Minus for doubles, at least.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
2 Things would get me to team with you Rob:
1 - Acknowledging Ness as the evolved Mr. Mime
2 - Asking sooner so that it wasn't already established I was teaming with Zen....maybe next time XD

Niko_K

Smash Master
Niko confirm Chef and Sauc3 as well as me. Jaske may very well be coming as well, but don't confirm him just yet, incase.
Will do! Any setups coming along the way??

what happened to the old niagra tourneys that got 60+ =[
I really don't know, but don't be bummed out man. The amount of setups here is going to be awesome, the tournament is going to run smoothly, and it's going to be amazing fun.

Schedule is as followed!

Doors open at 10:30
Brawl Doubles: 12 noon
Brawl Pools: 1:30
Brawl Singles : 3:00
Taco Pizza: 4:20
Brawl + Singles: 6:00
Brawl + Doubles: 8:00

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Will do! Any setups coming along the way??

I really don't know, but don't be bummed out man. The amount of setups here is going to be awesome, the tournament is going to run smoothly, and it's going to be amazing fun.

Schedule is as followed!

Doors open at 10:30
Brawl Doubles: 12 noon
Brawl Pools: 1:30
Brawl Singles : 3:00
Taco Pizza: 4:20
Brawl + Singles: 6:00
Brawl + Doubles: 8:00
TACO AND PIZZA, whishes I could go :(

Patches

Smash Master
LOL.
Taco pizza at 4:20.

Funny man, Niko, funny man.

And also, I'm dropping out of this one. I can't make it up. Sorry guys. :(

Gichan

Smash Champion
Dayum, no SF IV...oh well, brawlz then. Man, this tourney is going to be soooooo fun. People will learn the awesomeness that is SBaN.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
my Brawl CD is now scratched so if anyone has another disk get at me. I'll bring my set up regardless but it'll be kinda useless without brawl........

>_>

<_<

......or I could bring melee

KingAce

Smash Ace
...so I hear swordgard thinks he will beat every mk here and place top 3.
$20 mm ? you can choose bo3 or bo5 i dont care

KingAce

Smash Ace
niko me brose and nate might be kinda late, if we are can you just register me and brose for doubles

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
No ride to this sadly, so can't make it anymore. :(

Was looking forward to this, oh well....I'll have to make it to the next one...whenever that may be.

swordgard

Smash Hero
...so I hear swordgard thinks he will beat every mk here and place top 3.
$20 mm ? you can choose bo3 or bo5 i dont care
Why do you think i told that to minus lol, i wanted to see how info circulated around gta. And i was right lol, i said i didnt fear MKs, which is different. And yeah, i think i may have a chance at top 3.

And i dont know if il be doing any money matches at the tourney il see.

Oh, and im leaving for gta with holy soon :D

Cyall thar.

EDIT: Just saying, i hope there wont be me too much trashtalking irl. Im here to compete, and if holy vouches for my abilities, then there isnt much i can do about it. So dont feel threatened as if i was going: Im gonna own you all and take 2nd to holy!!!!!!!!!!

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Swordgard got this man, he will unleash **** on GTA. You heard it here first.

EDIT:
"So dont feel threatened as if i was going: Im gonna own you all and take 2nd to holy!!!!!!!!!!" This is exactly what Swordgard is secretly thinking, you guys are doomed. Quebec got this.

EDIT MKII:
Bringing a Brawl+setup, courtesy of Kev!

EDIT MKIII:
Oh shiz, Brawl+ doubles. If swordgard cant stay for it, anyone want to team for that? Minus, KingAce, Ambrose?

swordgard

Smash Hero
Swordgard got this man, he will unleash **** on GTA. You heard it here first.

EDIT:
"So dont feel threatened as if i was going: Im gonna own you all and take 2nd to holy!!!!!!!!!!" This is exactly what Swordgard is secretly thinking, you guys are doomed. Quebec got this.

EDIT MKII:
Bringing a Brawl+setup, courtesy of Kev!

EDIT MKIII:
Oh shiz, Brawl+ doubles. If swordgard cant stay for it, anyone want to team for that? Minus, KingAce, Ambrose?
Lol, this feels an AWFUL lot like ffyf2.

Holy and ally vouching for me, people thinking they gonna **** me. Lol, now all we need is another Cruel to show up lmao. Oh and if we do crews, we need an "online players crew", which should consist of me + Holy + Suzaku + 2 moar online players.

KingAce

Smash Ace
lol holy im gonna team with ambrose for brawl+ doubles :p
and um if theres one thing i learned its to wait till the results then say youll **** the tournament :p... of course unless you have been doing it consistently

btw this isnt an attack on swordgard or holy in any way lol but im just sayin you put a big target on your back to do as good as what you say your gonna do, or else you end up making yourself look stupid in the end

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I don't at all fear ICS, its actually one of my favourite matchups.

And as for holy, i still have to find a way around that LOL, but I'm confident I can get top 3.

Dogg/Naoki/Suzaku

Smash Apprentice
Sign me up for this =]

I'll join up with the online crew if we do crews.
Swordgard, if you don't have a partner, do you want to team up?

I'm also going for top three ;D

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
For the record, I never actually talked to Ace about anything regarding the conversation we had swordgard...

And yeah lets team for brawl+ doubles Holy. LOL I'll also see you in gf for singles in that.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Heres my opinion on what should be done for crews. Should be run like evo, 4 crews niagara, sauga , TO, and wildcard which can consist of pretty much anyone whos not in those other crews. Crews should also be $5 per person and commentary is needed to record the smacktalk.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Just a reminder to bring your Wiis and Brawl! I am providing 6 TV's for this event alone and the more setups we can get going the smoother and funner things will be.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
omg pika falco would ****. I'm not going though. birthday jons :(
Pfft. I'm celebrating my birthday tonight, getting insanely drunk, and then waking up with a wicked hangover, and bussing my *** to St catherines from Guelph...

Long story short, NO JOHNS!

SF4 anyone? I might bring my 360.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
EDIT: I was going to bring controllers, but my backpack is full...

Top Bottom