• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SBaN #8: ECCSL Event #2 - SSBB. July 25th 2009

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
nvm reconfirm me and minus lol, tickets cost too much
anyone want to do some mms?
also why is there a $5 venue fee isnt this held at your house
Lol. Kingace. Lol.

kay nvm, just noticed no Melee, dont even know if I am coming. Remove me for recording.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Niko, put me down for maybe if you're doing maybes, I'll probably know for sure by tomorrow

Also, do you still have my SD card around?

KingAce

Smash Ace
niko 10% of the pot isnt actually being held for the eccsl finals right because i remember a post from swordgard or someone saying that tournaments would not take 10% out for the eccsl finals

Niko_K

Smash Master
I'll change that in the OP now. Thanks for pointing that out Phil.

I'm starting the rearrangement of my house today, things are going to be in perfect order come saturday.

****'s so cash.

Sanu

Smash Champion
So uhh, how can this be ECCSL Event #2 without Melee? Melee is part of the ECCSL, isn't it?

No animosity intended, I'm actually curious <-<

Niko_K

Smash Master
So uhh, how can this be ECCSL Event #2 without Melee? Melee is part of the ECCSL, isn't it?

No animosity intended, I'm actually curious <-<
The melee attendance was somewhere around, 10 people or so and I had checked the ECCSL OP and there were no Melee point totals :S

I posted that the Melee community can still come with setups and run a tournament without a problem. I just wanted more room for Brawl+

Niko_K

Smash Master
Going to Sir Winston is really inflating your ego eh :p Too bad you can't touch any of the girls without feeling religious guilt afterwards.

In other words, you're wasting your time with men in both situations, your call.

nasir123

Smash Ace
Going to Sir Winston is really inflating your ego eh :p Too bad you can't touch any of the girls without feeling religious guilt afterwards.

In other words, you're wasting your time with men in both situations, your call.
rofl dude theres inly 1 guy thats going and thats 1 or the girls boyfriends :p

yea plus niko
drugs, alchahol, sex, and smash arn't the only things in life xD

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
so nasir and I have been discussing as to how he's going we're both going to get here without the rents catching sniff of our deeds. We're thinking that Nasir "sleeps over" at SK's house as it were an ordinary day, I bring his controller with me on the day of the event as my rents know I'm going to a smash tournament. They don't know it's at Niko's so I should be good, but I'll need a ride from someone to get there........ either that or bus it.

this is going to end up being a f**king mission

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
Lol, still looking for a ride to this. I would take the bus if someone else was doing it as well, but busing solo to Niagara just isn't what I wanna do.

So again, if anyone has room in their car and willing to give me a ride let me know, I'll obviously help pay for gas and so on.

nasir123

Smash Ace
l2fap

nasir you havnt gone to 1 tourny yet have you
lol yea i have :p
but i ahv'nt really placed that well and sometimes i dun even place :O

but like 2 months ago i got very very good and cough cough..""3 stocked niko with link ""cough..."""cough"""

wow jeez lots of coughing but yea if i can get to this i can prolly place kinda good at least this time :D

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Niko would you stop ****ing ignoring me

If you don't wanna gimme back my SD Card or something say you ****ing lost it but stop ignoring me

<SAD FAIC HEER>

nasir123

Smash Ace

If you don't wanna gimme back my SD Card or something say you ****ing lost it but stop ignoring me

<SAD FAIC HEER>
thats what niko does man he runs away from his fears and i think i can admit that :p
but i still luv him

don't be surprised if nio sold it either :p

also watch he will reply to this either than yours xD

Niko_K

Smash Master

<SAD FAIC HEER>
I've already told you that I don't have it anymore >.< I'm not ignoring you I just really am annoyed by redundancy.

thats what niko does man he runs away from his fears and i think i can admit that :p
but i still luv him

don't be surprised if nio sold it either :p

also watch he will reply to this either than yours xD
haha I got you all offended over my religious statement eh :p. You're a funny dude Nasir.

Schedule is going to be posted tomorrow. Most likely starting doubles at 11:45.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
I've already told you that I don't have it anymore >.< I'm not ignoring you I just really am annoyed by redundancy.
Where or when did you say that though :/

I would have stopped asking if I knew you said you didn't have it anymore. I must have missed it or something.

iSowwy :(

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
you guys want hype?

how about Toronto is going to beat Sauga and Niagra and MTL in crews? were keeping our perfect record ;)

10hypes

HYPE?HYPE!HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Last edited:

nasir123

Smash Ace
you Guys Want Hype?

How About Toronto Is Going To **** Sauga And Niagra And Mtl In Crews? Were Keeping Our Perfect Record ;)

10hypes

Hype?hype!hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyypeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Doubts Nigaaa If Me And Ayaz Actually Get To This Niagara Will Shine brighterr Than Niko's Jc Shines Xd

Top Bottom