• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
LOL johnny get that **** out of here. No one wants to see that.

You don't know how to beat this! It was flukesies.

It's like you linking a video on how you accidentally made good kool aid once. (Incase you all didn't know, Koreans don't have the proper genetic make-up to make good kool aid)
I'm wit that! Using measuring cups and ****! Tip the Cane bag OVER and put some booty in it. **** is NOT that hard:laugh:

Tomacawk

Smash Master
wtf? Kool aid isn't even hard to make. I don't measure it at all, i just dump powder and sugar in til it tastes good

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
You've gotten way better since the last time I've seen you play.

1st match: you're approaching with dair to much, you're playing against Fox, you don't want to shield so much against him, it just traps you, and your edgeguards ****. xD

2nd match: You rapeeeddd, the only thing I have to say is DD more and when Fox usmashes your shield WD OoS and grab him.

D

Deleted member

LOL johnny get that **** out of here. No one wants to see that.

You don't know how to beat this! It was flukesies.

It's like you linking a video on how you accidentally made good kool aid once. (Incase you all didn't know, Koreans don't have the proper genetic make-up to make good kool aid)
i admit that was a huge fluke win

but that was the first time i beat a ranked player!!!!!!!)(!12409u

and my kool aid *****

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Reneblade, Shadowrun IS a great competitive game. Just because you can't "clutch" a 4v1 doesn't mean it's a bad game, it's just heavily team based. Throw in a little mindgameage with your setups every match and yeah, it's actually a pretty solid game once you learn how to not suck at it xP

And as far as Falcon hitting shields with aerials, I'm assuming I'm screwing up the placement of my knees on the opponent's shield because I always get shield grabbed before I can jab >_< Low low low uairs on shields to jab work too, right?

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Knee is the best thing to do on someone's shield. SS only gets away with nair -> gentleman because he's ridiculously technical and smart about how he does it. That doesn't make it okay for other Falcons to try it.

D

Deleted member

if your nairs are perfect or close to perfect you can follow it up with a gentleman unless you are too close to their shield when u gentlemen, letting them possibly shield grab

then u might want to do rapid jabs and/or buffer a roll or something

or jab a little bit longer to throw them off

_lemons

Smash Journeyman
On Topic:
Shadowrun is a absolute monstrosity of a game in the worst possible way if you consider it a shooter.
It's merely terrible if you consider it an action game.
Gears 1 is far and away the best shooter on 360.
Not really. Shadowrun is ridiculously fun once you get good at it. It's not the same rehashed shooter that's been repackaged for the past decade, which is neat. Also, Gears is really boring, I don't think I've ever heard anyone say that it's even an above average game...

Also, this:

Reneblade, Shadowrun IS a great competitive game. Just because you can't "clutch" a 4v1 doesn't mean it's a bad game, it's just heavily team based. Throw in a little mindgameage with your setups every match and yeah, it's actually a pretty solid game once you learn how to not suck at it xP
Oh, and back when MLG carried Shadowrun, I remember some pretty sweet comebacks on vod.

On topic though, I can't wait until Isai starts going to norcal tournaments.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
its an opinion thing.
Also the fact that MLG carried shadowrun is proving my point, MLG hasn't carried a good game since melee/halo2 days.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
N Also, Gears is really boring, I don't think I've ever heard anyone say that it's even an above average game...
What the...

More like the hypest shooter ever along with H2. Really the Melee of shooting games, all about mindgames and pretty intense techskill for a shooter.

telemaster

Chime and Twang
NNID
telemaster
scar
you should
a)edge cancel a stomp on a platform to double jump falcon punch taunt or
b)edge canceled double stomps if the 2nd one pops in the air for double jump falcon punch taunt
(for your next IKM)

Top Bottom