• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Hax and Darkrain are the best vs. floaties IMO, though SS is also pretty good vs. them. Scar blows vs. spacies :laugh:

All of the top 4 are actually insanely good vs. Spacies, you can learn dif things about the matchup from all of them.

Darkrain and Scar are the best vs. Sheik, but Hax is also pretty good vs. her. SS is the weakest of them vs. Sheik.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Hax and Darkrain are the best vs. floaties IMO, though SS is also pretty good vs. them. Scar blows vs. spacies :laugh:

All of the top 4 are actually insanely good vs. Spacies, you can learn dif things about the matchup from all of them.

Darkrain and Scar are the best vs. Sheik, but Hax is also pretty good vs. her. SS is the weakest of them vs. Sheik.
Yeah, the set Hax took off Amsah in pools was very impressive.

Darkrain is the best at every match up except Marth...strawhat :laugh:

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Falcon can beat jiggs, lol
just place your knees around and past her, not inside her. Also spam bairs because she can't do a lot about it and you can do low percent combos with it WOP style.

If you want to be cool then do dthrow uair knee.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
From what I've seen... best against:

Fox: SS
Falco: Darkrain
Marth: Scar
Sheik: Hax
Peach: Darkrain
Jiggs: SS
Falcon Ditto: Darkrain
ICs: SS

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I think Hax does better against Jiggs than SS. As for Fox, Darkrain, Hax, and SS **** them pretty evenly. And I dunno about Darkrain being the best vs Peach, Hax and SS are at least extremely close. And Falco seems a bit Shaky too. Hax and SS are close on that one too.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
SS ***** marth. Did you see what he did to strawhat? Darkrain lost to strawhat in pools then got jv 3stocked twice in a row by SS in bracket. SS is definitely the best against marths imo.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
falcon ditto?

lol you would get wrecked in that homieee for real

or what?
No. I'm playing Fox and you can't back out of it.

I'll also $20 MM you your falcon v my zelda.

EDIT: And no that's not a trade MM. I plan on winning that too even easier probably.

tubes

Smash Ace
Darkrain was clearly sandbagging. Like, no johns but he was playing mad sloppy. But I've never really seen Hax vs Marth before.
First of all, I was watching that match in person, and I saw no such sandbagging. Strawhat just played the match like super perfect and every hit was a stock.

Second, Darkrain sandbagging in a tournament set? I find that hard to believe.

And third, Darkrain clearly had a hangover. Like, no johns but he partied really hard the night before and had a major headache the next day. I mean no johns but I don't think that match counts since Darkrain had such a massive hangover.

tubes

Smash Ace
Yeah, Darkrain does not sandbag in tournament. He definitely wasn't feeling normal.
Ya dude I heard he drank like 30 beers like no joke. I also heard that just before the match he played a game of pin the tale on the donkey, so he was still all like dizzy and **** from being span around when the match started.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I just assumed he was sandbagging because he was playing so....not like Darkrain I guess? Hungover johns. Heh, whatever, he still placed mad high.

Animal

Smash Lord
darkrain can have hangover johns but mango cant? and hax took a game off hbox. that is effing impressive. Truthfully i love the falcon jiggz matchup because falcon CAN **** jiggz hard if you play the matchup right. im not saying its easy, but definetly fun

Turazrok

Smash Master
darkrain can have hangover johns but mango cant? and hax took a game off hbox. that is effing impressive. Truthfully i love the falcon jiggz matchup because falcon CAN **** jiggz hard if you play the matchup right. im not saying its easy, but definetly fun
Mango is like 19, he isn't sposed to be drinking anyways T_T

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
IMO hax has all the best matchups right now
that kid is playing so hot right now not much of anything is gonna stop him
I mean look what took him down at Pound: One of falcon's *****ier matchups, and europe's finest player at that.

aziz fo president

Animal

Smash Lord
i beat aziz in a falcon ditto once therefore im the best falcon evahh lol dam i want to go to a tourny so bad. i think i might go to the one in florida in june that sounds so legit. TSF

Tomacawk

Smash Master
ummmm
starcraft melee and cs 1.6 are def. in any top 5 best competitive games ever list
I think halo 1 or 2 should be up there too
also who cares if darkrain drank or not
darkrain lost, no johns
darkrain is ****ing incredible at this game no matter what

dmac

Smash Champion
uhhhhh..... dark was not hungover, he had maybe a beer, maybe two. lol i dunno where you even got that (thirty? wtf <_<)

after rereading what tubes wrote, tubes : stop making stuff up

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Darkrain seems like the kind of guy that would never get drunk.

Kinda like SS. They seem really similar.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
give several reasons why

and once again, if 1.5 > 1.6, why isn't 1.3 > 1.5
basically everything dipn dots said +

I dislike the galil and famas. If you can't afford an AK or M4 after the first round, just bite the bullet and try to get pistol headshots and pick up dead guy weapons or just bend over and spread them cheeks.

I like the quirks 1.5 had, but all the stuff you mentioned about 1.3 i wouldn't like (I guess I havent mentioned the earliest version I played seriously was 1.4[not really sure, been so long])

i cant express enough how much better 1.5 1337 Krew > 1.6

i like the knife and knife mechanics better in 1.5

MM $20

i didnt call him out he called me out

just incase i lose lol, i doubt it tho

reneblade:

MMM

mcdonalds money match whenever i see u lol
done.

TF Classic I heard was better than TF2. And if that's true then ****, i wanna play it
From my very little experience with TFC i can say it was one of my favorite lan games ever. And with more experience with TF2 i can say that i personally dont give a **** about that bad game.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
You know you're a seasoned smash pro when people john for you and say you were sandbagging. Anytime you win, you win! If you lose, you were sandbagging. You don't efven have to make excuses, other people do it for you.

people on this exclusive list:

isai
cactuar
darkrain(from posts in this topic hahaha)

Animal

Smash Lord
cold hands john, and bad tv angle johns are the only legit johns lol

Top Bottom