• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

scorekid100

Smash Apprentice
well most of the time when theyre hella far out (but close enough for falcon to reach) you can jump under their first bomb and then dj uair, hoping to hit them. And if it doesnt connect at least uve messed up their recovery, forcing them to grapple the stage at a lower point, and you will be able to make it back on the edge before it will even be possible for them to.

I actually dont like to jump out when theyre already close to the ledge to often cause I feel I have a better chance at knocking them away when I reset the ledge right before they grapple it, forcing them to pop up over you so you can uair/bair (sometimes fair/dair) them. It's a safer option if you do it right.

this is true unless the samus can regularly counter it with something like a walljump->bair.
but im pretty sure that's one of the harder things for samus to do consistently
Thanks for the help :)

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
lol at first i thought those pics were put up 1 by 1

then i realized i was wrong

and face palmed myself @ myself

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Alright alright point taken:laugh::laugh::laugh:

but yeah I'm not sure if I want to go at my current skill:ohwell:
I have little to none human experiance :(
You'll get better exponentially faster by going to tournaments or by playing people better/considerably better than you. If a tournament is local to you and your interested in getting better, your only shooting yourself in the foot by not going.

IKM3...2 hours

scorekid100

Smash Apprentice
You'll get better exponentially faster by going to tournaments or by playing people better/considerably better than you. If a tournament is local to you and your interested in getting better, your only shooting yourself in the foot by not going.

IKM3...2 hours
Wise words. Yeah I'll see what I can do to go to a smashfest. I'll hold off on tournies until I get better though:bee:

and omg ikm3 is so closeeee

Meneks

Smash Lord
Is there a midnight release for ikm3??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿ ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????¿¿¿??????????

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Don't forget to vote for either Mind Reader or IKM2 in the combo vid of 2009 thread.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
lol at first i thought those pics were put up 1 by 1

then i realized i was wrong

and face palmed myself @ myself
i did it too jona, only i was gonna comment about KK's dedication for finding all those pics, and i wouldve too if i hadnt read you alerting me to the fact that it wasnt a series of different pictures.

How to edguard samus:
Falcon kick into her bombs, up B back to the stage. Laugh and Taunt multiple times.

also peef, lets not get carried anyway. your tech chases arent special, i just miss so many lcancels i **** up all my tech chases, so mine suck. you saying your tech chases are soooo much better than mine is like saying that you have the biggest **** in a small **** support group, i mean it still sucks for you because you have a little ****. Your reads can get legitmately impressive at times though.

I.B

Smash Lord
Scar please tell me you recorded yourself murdering Mufasa for the 3rd time

and is it mutha****in tizzight?

Tomacawk

Smash Master
yeah we gotta be patient
it comes out today
not necessarily at midnight, he has 24 hours before I begin yelling at him telling him he sucks and all that

Tomacawk

Smash Master
hahahahaha
"Let me c heck my thread and see all my adoring fans"
then he realizes he has a lot of editting to do
"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--"

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
wow

IKM 3

its not like a video games midnight release people, calm down. Besides this one is gonna have alot of that ****ty WC DI on display.

<3 Scar

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
i;m trying to decided if it's worth waiting 45 minutes to see if he does post it exactly at midnight. he won't though. Even if he aims for midnight, the only way to release it exactly at midnight would be to up it early and then make it private, then unprivate it, otherwise he'll start upping it at midnight, or he'll just up it some random time later. Either way, we'll know before midnight, or we won't get it til some time after midnight.

I'd love to just ask him, but he's not on aim, grrrrr. I want to sleep if it's not coming out tonight.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
the video is mad overdue

scar your EC at heart it should have been out 2 hours and 20 minutes ago

Top Bottom