• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

ComboFest

Smash Lord
Hey at the last tourney i went to I got 4 stocked then JV 5 stocked in brackets by Fly Amanita (Ice climbers)
Anyone have any tips or help for me?? Thanks. :)

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
Hey at the last tourney i went to I got 4 stocked then JV 5 stocked in brackets by Fly Amanita (Ice climbers)
Anyone have any tips or help for me?? Thanks. :)
lol jv5'd

thats gotta hurt your pride

he musta been like OMG GUYZ LOOK OVA HERR

$mike i like your falcon

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
falcon is just soooo hard

even an experienced pro like me has to admit that falcon is terrible

he can do 1 combo per match then he loses

falco can combo everyone and win

D

Deleted member

Falcos a fun character to play but you guys are all f@gs for switching mains.:(

Falcon brothers no more :(

--

Get ready to get ***** for using falco though, he's a very very hard character to use correctly imo

D

Deleted member

Back when I first started I was getting ***** by this shiek at my school and thought about switching to Falco

except my falco got owned even harder

ComboFest

Smash Lord
lol jv5'd

thats gotta hurt your pride

he musta been like OMG GUYZ LOOK OVA HERR

$mike i like your falcon
Hahaha
It did... But It's ok because when I got chain grabbed the first time I knew that I was going to lose pretty bad because i don't really know what to do >.>

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Wtf guys, I'm picking up Falcon, and I am doing much better now, i think.. YOU WILL SEE!! I use Falcon.. for.. umm.. no specific matchup just to own faster lol. =P

I want to play your falcos. =p

D

Deleted member

yeah although if they DI away it can be sort of awkward to do with a knee if you are a tiny bit slow they might be able to get away

Nakamaru

Smash Master
One thing to try is just before getting to them, tap down right before you jump. It'll slow down your momentum considerably so you don't fly past them with an airial when the DI away.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
you wont get the missed tech on a dthrow if they DI away that way, nakamaru. its not fast enough

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
ok some1 do this combo for me please (against some1, not an AI)
On yoshis:
Knee them off the side, Scarjump Nair, Scarjump stomp.

Ill love you forever.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
do you mean scar jump nair>dj stomp? or scar jump nair regrab stage scar jump dair?
bigD, i thought for stomps at least it'd hit both as long as you dont ff.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
I know what scar-jumping is, i just dont feel like typing "keep wall-jumping repeatedly"

plus scarjump has sounds cooler.

ok heres what i really mean, knee off the stage, wall-jump nair fall back to the stage, wall jump again and stomp, or stall for one wall jump then stomp.

happy?

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
i wanna see scar jump, reverse weak bair to knee.

and i'l love you for longer then reneblade would love you

Milos

Smash Lord
and im actually going to rip apart my recording setup for faltering on me in my time of need. i dont think i'll ever land that **** ever again lol, ****.

i thought it was recording and i look down and my dog is chewing on the plug -.-

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
best combo that was never recorded is as follows.

right side of FoD. Grab marth, dthrow so he lands on small platform. SH uair to land on the platform, fall through uair, regrab uthrow, reverse uair, turn around full jump uair to land on the top platform and fsmash. ***** was still in hit stun.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
way late but yeah sorry nakamaru you can stomp if they DI away and dont tech the dthrow, but the method of running up then slowing down will be way too slow

Top Bottom