• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
oh snap

i was like...i think i missed it and then knee knee knee upair knee

but i taught hax falcon soo yea....

D

Deleted member

random knees is the way to go in teams

everybody thinks they are safe when they are behind a wall of people and that gets you free knees

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
lol yea i cant even make a video that long chred haha

but yea get ready for OTGay: The real PC Jona lol

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
scar if u work 80 hours a week why do u still play at tourneys

take a break or else pc jona will beat u in friendlies in tourney and in a 5k MM

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
i secretly never play this game, i just troll the boards alot. You'd be amazed at how bad I truly am if you played me. Im getting better though, just got cube after not having one for 3 months.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
i secretly never play this game, i just troll the boards alot. You'd be amazed at how bad I truly am if you played me. Im getting better though, just got cube after not having one for 3 months.
lol just like me

i didnt have a cube until like 1 year after learning how to play

and then i sold it and i still dont have one

it sucks cuz i wanna practice tech skill with falco

cuz im a falco main now =O

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
i've seen them for 15

i mean, every game store that sells/buys used stuff will have like 50 of them in their back room that nobody is buying, offer them 15 and see how it goes

Top Bottom