• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
bring all your dudes to the showdown in ohio, week after would-be gamme

although i think alukard wants to host something in ny to make up for gamme

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
no johns tomorrow in nanuet, NY

saffron in NJ

rom3 in nanuet too in october i think

theres a bunch of tristate tourneys going on

or go to florida for stuff

JPOBS

Smash Hero
hbox, plank, and GDX are hosting a replacement tourny for GAMME that same weekend.

they may even do a joint toruny with the SRK community.
big tings ah gwan.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I didn't even know what emo was until is was 14. Thats what I get for growing up with no white people. lol

But seriously, SC sucks the biggest nutz imaginable. Their Brawl scene just died too so there's nothing here. lol It doesn't bother me anymore.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I'm talking about South Carolina not SoCal just so you don't get confused. I'm right next to Myrtle Beach. I from DC tho. Going from a city to the country is terrible.

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
yeah i know South Carolina haha.if you were in socal there would be a grip of players/tournaments.what part of SC are you at?haha

telemaster

Chime and Twang
NNID
telemaster
hmm i might move to DC for work, is there a smash scene around there. i think arlington is around there.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
how do you deal with a fox who camps bairs under a platform and lasers when you're far away?
how can I get the first hit in? bair cuts through my nair and the only thing I've found that can guarantee me a hit is dd camping very dangerously close to him, close enough where if he does anything except stationary bair I get hit
halp
also I've noticed that when playing against fox, if you buffer a roll to get away from waveshines on shield, buffer behind him not in front of him or else he'll waveshine forwards and be perfect distance to shine again

Animal

Smash Lord
Etwist my fam goes on vacation there sometimes, ill hit u up next time we go. which is not often at all....but still

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Hmm, so it seems it'll buy you just enough time to jab them. This could finally end long chains of shines.

Now, if we could only find a similar thing for Falco's shine.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Etwist my fam goes on vacation there sometimes, ill hit u up next time we go. which is not often at all....but still
That'll be tight. There's like no players here. There's one good player and 3 noobs. yay
hmm i might move to DC for work, is there a smash scene around there. i think arlington is around there.
If you look you'll find some players, there's some in DC and some in Baltimore. It's only 30-45 mins from Chu. Arlingtons got Tope and Cyrain. There's also some players in SoVa.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Yo, BigD, does SS do that jump OOS you were talking about here? If it is, it seems to work even when lucky followed him. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hSq7F_YPpE&#t=2m17s

yeah see dudes this **** is legit
wow ****
holy **** that is insanely useful
this furthers my belief that falcon does better than most against fox >.>

also SS is really good in strange abstract ways
like ledge cancels, this jump oos and getting hit on purpose nonsense, dropzones, etc

JPOBS

Smash Hero
this furthers my belief that falcon does better than most against fox >.>
any character can do it, its not a trait exclusive to falcon.

the difference is everyone else has good options oos and dont need to find gimmicks. lol falcon

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Should I make a kneegalize 2?

edit/ god ****it where is my sig
just quote somebody with your next post
YES make kneegalize 2
would you be interested in doing a group effort KNEEgalize? Like taking submissions from stoner falcons?
no joke, i JUST watched kneegalize again before getting on the boards because me and fluxwolf were talking about how **** it was and he had just seen it for the first time
any character can do it, its not a trait exclusive to falcon.

the difference is everyone else has good options oos and dont need to find gimmicks. lol falcon
lol yeah true
I still think falcon does well on fox though
honestly I just feel like falcon has no matchups that are so bad that you will lose to players who are worse than you are

-WoMp-

Smash Cadet
Lol, where has the red falcon been, GG7? I haven't seen any videos of it in a while. But yeah, make another one. The public deserves to know more about kneegalization lulz.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
That'll be tight. There's like no players here. There's one good player and 3 noobs. yay

If you look you'll find some players, there's some in DC and some in Baltimore. It's only 30-45 mins from Chu. Arlingtons got Tope and Cyrain. There's also some players in SoVa.
let me correct this horribly inaccurate post. Chillin/chu/travis likely wont play melee unless theres a tourney. chillin/chu live much closer to DC than 30 mins.

Tope and Cyrain live in richmond, about 100 miles south of DC.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
let me correct this horribly inaccurate post. Chillin/chu/travis likely wont play melee unless theres a tourney. chillin/chu live much closer to DC than 30 mins.

Tope and Cyrain live in richmond, about 100 miles south of DC.
DAMMNNNNNIIIITTTT

I know Chu and them won't play I just said it because he holds tournies, even tho he's retiring. I've been away from DC for awhile man I don't remember how long it takes to get to falls church. D:<

I cannot believe i got arlington and richmond mixed up. Mark that on my fail list...

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
hey scar, i just watched a video that reminded me how good you were.

we dont give you enough love, so, heres to you scar! youre pretty good :)

also scarduzio, i got a question for you.

how do you survive when you up-b people when off the stage? Do you have to hold a certain direction when you are "YESSSSSSSSSSS"ing some1? like when i do it out there, some times i upb even at ledge-level, and i cant make it back anyway. But it seems like every time, no matter where you do it from, you make it back.

Animal

Smash Lord
sdcarduzioeeeeee you ceazy. remneblade...shutppp foooolllllll your falcon be p;layin drunk like i be right now. i knee all yall in da balls like 4stock

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
just quote somebody with your next post
YES make kneegalize 2
would you be interested in doing a group effort KNEEgalize? Like taking submissions from stoner falcons?
no joke, i JUST watched kneegalize again before getting on the boards because me and fluxwolf were talking about how **** it was and he had just seen it for the first time

lol yeah true
I still think falcon does well on fox though
honestly I just feel like falcon has no matchups that are so bad that you will lose to players who are worse than you are
LOL i was the one who showed flux, cuz he was on aim telling me how high he was :laugh:

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
yeah i may make kneegalize 2 then. i watched the trailers that i had done for kneegalize 1 and man they were too awesome. i'll start recording when i remember to bring my VCR from my parents' house to my apartment.

Top Bottom