• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

D

Deleted member

g-reg get *****

im by far the 2nd best troll to have ever existed on smashboards

the only one above me is lol master

he was a true genious of the art
neighborhood p is better than all other trolls combined

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
got sets of falcon dittoes for Smoke2johnnies and Big D, will upload them tonight or tommorrow morning

edit

s2j come to POE 3. I want to play you more than anyone else except darkrain. (who will be there also)

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
wtf is this troll talk, none of you are trolls. Only good trolls are on Gfaqs and VBM.

We may be trollin, but it takes a real loser to truly be a troll.

D

Deleted member

got sets of falcon dittoes for Smoke2johnnies and Big D, will upload them tonight or tommorrow morning

edit

s2j come to POE 3. I want to play you more than anyone else except darkrain. (who will be there also)
I might consider going actually but Oscar has to go to so I can get maybe 3rd in teams

im poor

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
s2j if you go i'll mm you my $5 against your none

just cause you'd be coming from so far

same deal goes for lovage cause i told him i'd mm him at pound and then forgot

D

Deleted member

s2j if you go i'll mm you my $5 against your none

just cause you'd be coming from so far

same deal goes for lovage cause i told him i'd mm him at pound and then forgot
if we do MM lets just do a regular one ($5)

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
hey guys i had a cool theoretical idea but i'm not sure if its viable

against fox nair shine shield pressure, could you theoretically jump out before the shine intending to get hit by it, then when you hit the ground with no lag grab them right away?

you obviously run the risk of getting hit by the shine before you leave the ground, but if you do leave the ground, i feel like you could get grabs a lot and even if you dont go for the grab youre getting away from the shield pressure only taking like 3%

Lovage

Smash Hero

against fox nair shine shield pressure, could you theoretically jump out before the shine intending to get hit by it, then when you hit the ground with no lag grab them right away?

you obviously run the risk of getting hit by the shine before you leave the ground, but if you do leave the ground, i feel like you could get grabs a lot and even if you dont go for the grab youre getting away from the shield pressure only taking like 3%
i think its very possible the shine would hit you during your initial jump frames so you would have regular knockback

interesting idea tho

PEEF!

Smash Hero
S2J wants to play midwest falcons so bad.

My tournament is going to be hella fun for them. One good puff, one good sheik, 100+ space animals, marths and peaches.

Aerial shine idea is good I like it BigD. Will I think about it? Maybe. Will I remember to try it? Highly unlikely.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
well yeah but you'd be out of stun right away

so you could just run forward if you needed to, or wait to see what they followed up their shine with since they might wd towards you, nair in place, etc.

D

Deleted member

i don't see it working on technical precise foxes who n-air shine really well and u might just end up running into a nair

i might be picturing it wrong though

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
yeah i mean, its not really a reliable counter to shield pressure

but if the timing works out to where you can consistently get airborne, i think the worst that can happen is that you get away from shield pressure taking only 3-5%

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
g-reg get *****

im by far the 2nd best troll to have ever existed on smashboards

the only one above me is lol master

he was a true genious of the art
i'm so happy you know about lol-master.

him and cra$hman.

amazing trolls.

vbm is nothing compared to em

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
im so glad someone knows about crashman

look up his brother sauce, or his alternate account DALegendarySauce

some really good threads from those guys

good **** reneblade

g-regulate

Smash Hero
dude youre right PC jona, you are one of the best trolls ever. Especially those critique vids you put up every few weeks, those are absolutely hillarious. keep it up man

Top Bottom