• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
mango

wat are your thoughts on falcon vs m2k sheik

impossible ? obviously

what made u think u could win lolololoololll

MaNg0

Smash Hero
that **** is no impossible

ill bet ne one 500 dollars i can do it

with my controller and no drinks the night before

and enuff sleep.. loool

MaNg0

Smash Hero
well when ur playing a gay *** sheik like m2k

with a ****ty character like falcon u gotta be on ur

A game

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
First off, do NOT take this as offensive, if anything, take it as motivation.

Now, back in his prime a year or two back(I'm terrible with times), G-reg was my favorite Falcon mainly because I watched probably too many of his videos. Now even to this day, if I were to go to Youtube in search of Falcon vids, I'd think G-reg 100x more often than I would S2J. Like I said, don't take this offensively, you're clearly a lot better than I am, but come on! You can't beat G-reg >=P

$50 G-reg

PS: Why is everyone like...mad on Smashboards lately? I swear my UMAD meter has been going off the charts lately >_<

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
First off, do NOT take this as offensive, if anything, take it as motivation.

Now, back in his prime a year or two back(I'm terrible with times), G-reg was my favorite Falcon mainly because I watched probably too many of his videos. Now even to this day, if I were to go to Youtube in search of Falcon vids, I'd think G-reg 100x more often than I would S2J. Like I said, don't take this offensively, you're clearly a lot better than I am, but come on! You can't beat G-reg >=P

$50 G-reg

PS: Why is everyone like...mad on Smashboards lately? I swear my UMAD meter has been going off the charts lately >_<

Smooth Criminal

D

Deleted member

i made that post right before i took a midterm for a horrid class lolllllll

g-reg im sure u're cool in real life

but i stll wanna do the MM

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
i bet s2j could do it to.

its not like its jman or something, dont get me wrong eggm is good but hes not like the top.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Eggm has beaten top players, such as Chu, Hax, Jman, Azen, etc. No reason why Eggm can't be considered top (except that he's somewhat inconsistent).

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
he hasnt beat hax in a good long time bro

i would say he is falling behind on the falcon game.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
oh well idk when that was but alu was saying at no johns hax was winning everything

and lol niko knows first hand hax is too good haha

dam u hax

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
The first time I saw videos of Hax they were from Pound 3. I was like "Who's this random Falcon ****** Silentwolf?" Soon afterward I found out he was 14. Lol.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
I think Eggm just has a rough time against Pink/White Falcon tbh. I'm by no means bragging but I didn't think our matches would end with him at 1 stock high % both matches at SMYM11. I guess he was sleep johning though which are pretty legit, so I sadpanda'd afterwards =(

JPOBS

Smash Hero
last weekend they were at no johns i was at and they didnt play

scrub
then it was the weekend before that?

the one where eggm played chops in GF. he beat hax to get there.

sheesh, sorry i cant keep up with tristate and its billions of tournies.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
i hate when i lose friendlys with random charcters, then i have to sit out and watch a link main play vs some1 who isnt using their main either

**** is so frustrating

D

Deleted member

captain dittos are now my best matchup so i have above a 5% chance of winning

j00t

Smash Champion
hmm okay let me revise my statement

if two falcons of equal skill played each other, the one who could techchase better would win.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
no i beat him but it was like....totally undeserved

first off i made like a 3 stock comeback game 2 that i felt like he was just giving to me

and then game 3 i was down 3 to 1 again and then i brought it back 1 stock and i was at like 154 or something, it was on pokemon stadium, then the rock formation came up and i was gonna wait for it to change back so we both camped and he was like

so hows life, and i was like, im mad scared

and then i went for it and i got hit i think

but then i went to the bottom of all the platforms and then i like upsmashed him did an upair or something

and then i tried to knee but i screwed it up and i fsmashed by accident and it hit and he went flying as the stage went back to normal

i was like wow i did not deserve that

Top Bottom