• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

Cyrain

Smash Ace
This post may be a bit late, but.... Yea, with G-reg having 3-0'd Eggm recently and practicing with Chillin (As well as Tope and I) I'm pretty sure he'd **** some random falcon I've hardly heard of. And even if he loses, G-reg is still the most ****** falcon player ever.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
who are these people telling us **** we dont care about?

falcon mains/enthusiasts + mogwai/lovage only.

everyone else get the **** out

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
i know who you are cyrain.

youre that guy that teams with tope.

and was *****ing about m2k during sheik dittoes with tope @ P4.

hahaha gay wins man gay wins.

channeling my inner jona with this post style

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
This post may be a bit late, but.... Yea, with G-reg having 3-0'd Eggm recently and practicing with Chillin (As well as Tope and I) I'm pretty sure he'd **** some random falcon I've hardly heard of. And even if he loses, G-reg is still the most ****** falcon player ever.
get off his nuts

and everyone watch this

this is the real pc jona

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n2OhFEoqQ0

looooooooooooool

Cyrain

Smash Ace
=D I love being referred to as "that guy that teams with Tope" it should totally be the other way around. And yea, Sheik dittos are mad ****ing lame. =/ But for real, I'm pretty good at falcon dittos. This is all beside the point, though. I'm just hyping my region because one of the best falcons of all time is making a comeback and silly scrub falcons that no one has ever heard of shouldn't be talking ****. ^_^

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
is greg actually playing this game? or is he just gonna get ****ed up by a good current-level spacie and be like "wtf? im out!"

i already watched that **** jona, funniest **** ive seen in weeks.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
He came to a smashfest in Richmond and played with me, Tope, Savedge, Doll and Chillin for a day. (Don't take this the wrong way Greg, I love you.) Falcon is my best matchup and I think he only took one friendly off of me that day, but he beat everyone else there many times and I wouldn't be surprised if within another month or two he'd be completely back into the ****. I mean 3-0ing Eggm is pretty ****ing good, considering everything.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
so greg might actually play this game again? thatd be awesome.

and what jona said.

i forgot to mention, hop off my ***** s2j,

maddddddddddddd legit

Cyrain

Smash Ace
I'm hoping so. He and Chillin are playing again frequently, apparently. I dunno who P.C. Jona is, but before I leave this thread....I'll gladly MM any falcon player at the next tournament they see me at. I'm hard to miss. Just hit me up.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Hmmm, not sure yet. Me, Tope, Savedge and Doll are planning on attending Apex. Not positive on RoM yet, but I'll most likely be there. I don't like to miss major tournies on my own coast. And free money is my favorite, so hell yea.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
lol @ someone not knowing who i am

yea ill mm you at rom cuz its 10 minutes away lol

if not then idk

Cyrain

Smash Ace
I really have no idea who I play in singles. Honestly, I hate 1v1 games and really don't take singles very seriously. I have never attended a tournament that Tope did not attend, as I really only worry about teams. I've been playing a looooot of Falco and Sheik lately, so I guess we'll see by the time RoM rolls around.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
homie....

ill definitely train you to use a character you already know how to use..

lol im mad tired

peaaacceeeeeee

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
yeah, its past my bed time, but im still trollin.

im steaming cause of some bs from tonight,

i connected with 12 stomps and 2 knees over 2 stocks, and guess how much damage my opponent received? 72 %

was playin vs IC's........ popo took 72 ****ing %

14 of falcons best 2 moves = 72 %, will be steaming for days. (i lost the match)

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i just love being hot **** on the boards

but i did beat azen, what other falcons done that. you cant just beat azen and then magically suck one day

Tomacawk

Smash Master
=D I love being referred to as "that guy that teams with Tope" it should totally be the other way around. And yea, Sheik dittos are mad ****ing lame. =/ But for real, I'm pretty good at falcon dittos. This is all beside the point, though. I'm just hyping my region because one of the best falcons of all time is making a comeback and silly scrub falcons that no one has ever heard of shouldn't be talking ****. ^_^
I know you as Anthrokai. Do you remember me?

PEEF!

Smash Hero
yeah, its past my bed time, but im still trollin.

im steaming cause of some bs from tonight,

i connected with 12 stomps and 2 knees over 2 stocks, and guess how much damage my opponent received? 72 %

was playin vs IC's........ popo took 72 ****ing %

14 of falcons best 2 moves = 72 %, will be steaming for days. (i lost the match)
Leaves out important info.

At least half of those "12 stomps and 2 knees" was him stomping stationary nana over and over, Popo just wd'ed away and only got hit 4 or 5 times while you threw out a dozen more moves on a nana that couldn't move, and Nana died during the process while Popo lived. I don't know why anyone is surprised/steaming that Popo only took 72 damage. You only hit him 4 or 5 times. Wooooo...?

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
popo didnt even get hit 4 or 5 times peef.

cause he wouldve taken alot more than 72 damage

also no1 cares, we've moved on.

congrats on continuing the trend of reviving useless topics

also

who are these people telling us **** we dont care about?

falcon mains/enthusiasts + mogwai/lovage only.

everyone else get the **** out

Top Bottom