• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

Animal

Smash Lord
prog said his editing is good, but not worthy for a falcon hax$ combo video. Whose willing to step it up?

JPOBS

Smash Hero
a bunch of people told vectorman to do it but he insists on doing a bunch of low tier combo vids before getting to Hax/PP

someone bring itsbeme out of retirement

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Hello there Mogwai. <3 And yes tomacawk, I remember you. =)

-Edit-
The first time Samurai told me that your tag was Tomacawk I laughed hysterically for like 5 minutes. Good thing I don't play Halo anymore. What a ****ty game.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Hello there Mogwai. <3 And yes tomacawk, I remember you. =)

-Edit-
The first time Samurai told me that your tag was Tomacawk I laughed hysterically for like 5 minutes. Good thing I don't play Halo anymore. What a ****ty game.
dude shut your mouth!!
Halo 2 is an outstanding game. One of the greatest console shooters of all time. The greatest? Halo CE. :p
I still LAN halo 1 2-5 times a year actually. I wish I could still play Halo 2 but nobody else does. I was one of the few playing it on XBL after Halo 3 came out (Halo 3 sucks so much...)

btw I think I'm going to apex. Are you going? Moneymatch me in fox dittos and maybe my falcon too!

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Rene, move to LI. We've already adopted you.

Happy birthday E.

And fine, I suppose I'll start working on a hax$ combo video.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
prog, for real though. while im at RoM, just work hard to convince me to move up there.

i want to get good at this game, but its the MW and the best player in the MW lives like 7 - 8 hours away from me and would probably get rapedddddd by like ATLEASt 3-4 iplayers n the tristate area.

i would move for this game, **** is like 80% of my free time so i might as well be good

Animal

Smash Lord
HAPPY BDAYY ETWISTTTGHIQENNQPIQETIUONHTQ, Reneblade come so me and prog can **** you everyydayy, and Prog if your going to make this video no half assing it. i want every hax video searched through, start a sweat shop and pay 5 year olds in bazooka gum to search through it for all i care just get it donee

Top Bottom