• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

D1

Banned via Administration
Why isn't Hax's name in the first post?

He's definitely a fvckin pioneer w/ CF as well. Do you see the things he has done in the EC?

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
im going to beat people in falcon dittos at poe 3

lots of falcons will be there, darkrain jiano me bigy g-reg then obviously reneblade cause he lives there

probably some more i cant think of

bigr is still playing and better than ever, we just dont have a lot of tournaments around here in the mw kk

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
im going to beat people in falcon dittos at poe 3

lots of falcons will be there, darkrain jiano me bigy g-reg then obviously reneblade cause he lives there

probably some more i cant think of

bigr is still playing and better than ever, we just dont have a lot of tournaments around here in the mw kk
I'm 85% going, you can beat me w/o a problem. :D Oh reneblade you can feel better because if we play you'll probably win. I remember you came to a Purdue tourney a while back. My partner carried me in teams and I didn't stay for singles, but I'd guess we were of comparable level. But then I went inactive for like 6-8 months. I've only started up in the last one or two and was bad before I was inactive anyway.

Big D, Idk where in the MW you live, but Chicago and Purdue (West Lafayette, IN) both have pretty regular tourneys from what I understand. I know Purdue hosts bi-weeklies year round.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
One match will be taken from G-reg.

Or two if you want to count the second match.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
d1, scar says EC falcons sucks, thats why hax isnt on there.

:chuckle:

big d, you have to play me in many falcon dittoes, because we havent @ the last 2 tournies we were both @.

edit, also if you wanna watch hax 8 stock me, theres vids of it up on youtube. watchout for the rematch @ RoM 3 though.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Darkrain isn't coming anymore, but it would be quite an accomplishment if he managed to win anyway.

Why is my world gonna cave in?

Top Bottom