• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

D

Deleted member

dont dont worthless ****? lol all alot of falcons do is shffl nairs and bairs for their neutral game. i'm not saying its bad, its obviously not, it just sounds funny.

also, johnny, i am always amazed at how fast you go from neutral game -> ****. its pretty impressive.
haha spamming n-airs / b-airs like hungrybox is definitely not useless! it's really fuken g@Y but sometimes u gotta be gayer than ur opponent to win

blame replicate the fox player

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Hey, I play against this one Falco pretty often that likes to just doodoo on my sheild. If I get caught on a platform, he'll continue to do so and there's no option left.

aside from one.

Have you guys ever tried dropping through a platform out of sheild into an instant Uair? or a retreating DJNair or something? I try it all the time but i always eff up and spot dodge and get comboed to death.

It could also be useful if MArth is below you, utilt/uairing your sheild. You'd drop through with a Uair or a First-hit nair or something into a grab and kill him.

I dunno whether people have mentioned this before but i think it would be a good option if you can get it down.
Has anyone given this any thought?

DuckPimp

Smash Ace
im not sure the shield drop to uair would work. i think that only works right after you land (or that has been the case in my experience)

even so, the shield stun would be a problem

however, if it works, it is a very useful option. at low percents, you could grab off of it, and at higher percents it sets up into a nair/knee combo

if it doesnt work, i think it may just be safer to jump oos and regroup

if you can get it to work, post a vid

D

Deleted member

try ur hardest lol

only reason why i money match is to get people to play seriously ( 5 minimum)

Scar

#HarveyDent
pride sets are pretty cool

unless someone is a *** and is like idc it was for basically nothing rofl i sandbaggd

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
thats why i MM ppl, so hopefully they dont sandbag.

has anybody watched IKM3 lately? seriously, scar has perfect control of this "captain falcon" fellow. It almost makes me want to practice tech-skill.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Practicing tech skill is uselesssssssss!!!!

I forget 90% of it in a real match and the other 10% is useless stage combos AKA waveland tricksies that get me knocked out of my double jump D=!

Can't really pinpoint what my problem is with this game anymore. I guess it'd be to stop getting gayed by Marth, powershielding moar lazers against Falco and somehow finding a way out of his ******** pressure, and then learning to tech chase all over again >_> I go for dthrow regrab wayyyy too much. Pretty sure spacies are starting to scare me because I swear, everytime I dthrow and they tech away/in/neutral, they friggin either shine, utilt or spotdodge. The dumb thing is I bait let's say an utilt, so I double jump and go in for a dair and get hit by the next utilt T_T. If I run in, dash back out to dodge the utilt, then run back in, I get hit by the next utilt >=O If they shine and I double jump, they wavedash away and bair me or wavedash in place and...UTILT >_<!!! This game can be so ******** sometimes...I've come to hate good utilts, retardedly easy gimps, crouch cancelling, and spot dodges. Ughhhhh....

/butthurt

Falcon vs. Sheik is going swell, at least xP But Mario vs. Falcon is STUPIDDDDD

Top Bottom