• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
well guess i have selective memory or something

first 2 matches though i didn't know were being recorded and it SEEMS like gg7 was trying a little bit. what went through my head was dam it's just friendlies, this guys trying a little too hard. then i realize these matches are being recorded

i tried harder for matches after that once i figured matches were being recorded. i obviously thought my win streak was longer than 5 matches. im a doosche :c

he pwned me at the end too though. we both did some cool things and he's definitely top 3 in hardest falcon dittos i've faced. i think i did a dash attack drop zone

Every weak hit I do if I space incorrectly he grabs me everytime by crouch cancelling. even if i jab him to gentlemen he will crouch the jabs so that by the time the gentleman comes out he'll block and grab me

chris says he wasn't trying though so he'd probably **** me then if he tries

there is also a falco vs fox match we play right after our set so including our secondary pride match the true set count should be 6-5 looooooool

Looking at the matches he beat me twice, and not 3 times after my streak, so falcon dittos only its 5-4
nah i wouldn't **** you if i was trying my hardest, i think it'd still go just about even. i love my CC grabs, learned those from Jet4 :D i love you johnny you're too good

thats cuz kneegalize ***** lol

edit: 999 post oh my
<333

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
What are the best ways to approach when playing as falcon?

(This is probably character specific, so could you please list some ways to approach the harder matchups for falcon)

Thnx in advance

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
thanks jpobs but i cant keep up with these bros anymore, i just was able to recognize which falcon **** you hadnt learned to deal with and applied it liberally

tom r aka marth1 though, is a ****in beast and totally underappreciated

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Why hasn't G-reg been mentioned? He out-placed both scar and nando at RoM3. I believe the only falcon main who out-placed him was hax. I think he at least deserves mention in this discussion of top falcons.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Greg pops up now and then. I haven't really seen anything from him since he helped popularize moonwalking stuff along with SS

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
Why hasn't G-reg been mentioned? He out-placed both scar and nando at RoM3. I believe the only falcon main who out-placed him was hax. I think he at least deserves mention in this discussion of top falcons.
The lower bracket placings at ROM3 were pretty much a crapshoot.

G-reg is pretty good though. He's in that second tier of falcons.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Falcon Flash Tierlist:

God:
Isai

Top:
Scar
SS

High:
Darkrain
Hax

Everyone else:
GG7
S2j

Dropzoned a shy-guy this one time:
Reneblade

Falcon Tier of ****:

God:
Isai

Top:
Darkrain
SS
Hax

Middle:
S2j
GG7
Big D

Bottom:
Scar (<3<3<3<3 you're gonna mod edit me anyway probably :D)

IDK where G-reg goes.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Psssssh Tom is like the MW Hax$ who combos like darkrain. Hes the only falcon who has beaten kels since like spring 2009 (kels 2-0s darkrain...)

D

Deleted member

Falcon Flash Tierlist:

God:
Isai

Top:
Scar
SS

High:
Darkrain
Hax

Everyone else:
GG7
S2j

Dropzoned a shy-guy this one time:
Reneblade

Falcon Tier of ****:

God:
Isai

Top:
Darkrain
SS
Hax

Middle:
S2j
GG7
Big D

Bottom:
Scar (<3<3<3<3 you're gonna mod edit me anyway probably :D)

IDK where G-reg goes.
how dare u

haven't u seen me do a dash attack drop zone?!??

D

Deleted member

alright fine lol although he did jump into it

how about weak reverse b-air falling strong knee??

i did it once on accident, the big knee reversed though

Top Bottom