• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
LUKE, OMG. im going up to peoria Jan 7-9 for my birthday to smash with josh and Co. BE THERE *****!

(My birthday is the 4th, so that weekend smashhhhhhhhh)

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I will ask off for a day or two during that time period when I go to work tomorrow. I should be able to make it. I don't particularly want to play that much smash (two days...) but I'd love to hang out for a bit. We could go bowling or do whatever we mariwanna

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
scar is flashy and stumbles upon **** frequently.

darkrain is **** and stumbles upon flashy frequently.
Hax is freaking ridiculously technical. And patient.

SS is...well, Jeff.

Smooth Criminal
hax has a crazy movement game. SS just seems random. Like, he does weird **** but then plays like a normal falcon. Like Isai on crack.
I agree with all these statements so much especially the first one. Along with a crazy movement game and patience

I feel like hax just knows how to properly use falcons speed to camp. He's really good at finding his openings and capitalizing on them as much as possible. Def current best falcon imo (next to mango of course.)

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
I feel like hax just knows how to properly use falcons speed to camp. He's really good at finding his openings and capitalizing on them as much as possible. Def current best falcon imo (next to mango of course.)
while were quoting true statements i figured it was my turn to quote a truth.

woah luke? you dont wanna smash for 2 days?

why the **** not? i mean i'd smoke and smash everyday if i could, the **** is wrong witchu?

edit

i mean especially if its with blastroner the great, i can think of thousands of people who would wait in line to play this game of games with roneblaster.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
false, i'll 4-stock ur g&w
You have all that kirkq practice, eh?

Also, falcon isn't as bad as I thought, if you get a couple of good reads it can pretty easily turn into a stock.

edit:

I'll play with you roneblaster, I live in purdue area, you live in indiana, right?

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Scar is like the Allen Iverson of smash.

He'll never be the best, he came close to taking it all once (genesis), but failed and will never get that shot again.

but

His playstyle is just sick nasty entertaining, and he's got the heart of the people.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Yes, $mike is solid. He just hasn't done the same things that the players I mentioned have. I like to rank players according to merit.

Ace beating IHSB.
Thumbs beating Chillin, g-reg, SwiftBass, etc.
You beating Yay.

$mike

Smash Ace
i beat eggm (and nando <3) in a mm at rom3. that's all i can say in my defense, tho i haven't done anything amazing yet i guess

everyone in this thread play me at p5, btw. me + my ***** nando are ****** teams fyi

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
because mott still plays and doesnt live on the other side of the state. Yeah...

Edit: like, even if mott still plays (which i wouldnt know since nobody really knows in sc) i wouldnt know who or where he plays since he seems like he doesnt keep up with sc at all (with Yay).

D

Deleted member

IMO, GG7 is the 4th best Falcon, with S2J and Scar close behind.

I'd rank Thumbs, Nando, and Ace after that in no particular order.
i think im better than gg7

he does have way better grabs than me though and he is one of the most difficult falcon ditto opponents i have faced

JPOBS

Smash Hero
nando and $mike are both really good. played em at rom3

and bigDeeezzzyy. ***** the balls off of me at a tourny early december.

Top Bottom