• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Vs spacies you have 3 options, grab edge ledgehop reverse upair, daft, or up tilt. Its the silly. You pick one and if they go high wait for them to come down before they commit.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
dash attack forward tilt?

there are more things that falcon can do to edgeguard than that. s2j, you had most of your edgeguards down solid, it just seemed like nerves (especially in the first game). Good set +1

thumbswayup

Smash Master

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
ok best mindgames ever:

on stadium, neutral position, its about to change to the water stage.

im standing where the left platform is about to rise, my opponent is standing where the windmill will rise. i raptor boost to the left, and get my lag canceled (i uppercut and dont fall down) so i do another one to the left(same thing, do the uppercut, no lag) then i do it a THIRD time and the platform rises up and i slide right off right to the slanted part of the windmill floor.

edit, also im probably retiring in March. So come to pound 5 if you ever wanna play me, cause that'll be the last time i travel OoR. for real this time, its been 2 years and i still cant lcancel, i've had enough. i dont have fun playing anymore.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
ok best mindgames ever:

on stadium, neutral position, its about to change to the water stage.

im standing where the left platform is about to rise, my opponent is standing where the windmill will rise. i raptor boost to the left, and get my lag canceled (i uppercut and dont fall down) so i do another one to the left(same thing, do the uppercut, no lag) then i do it a THIRD time and the platform rises up and i slide right off right to the slanted part of the windmill floor.

edit, also im probably retiring in March. So come to pound 5 if you ever wanna play me, cause that'll be the last time i travel OoR. for real this time, its been 2 years and i still cant lcancel, i've had enough. i dont have fun playing anymore.
edit johns are really sad
this game takes serious time and practice man. I wish I had an easier answer but....meh
I "quit" this game 2-3 times already. Ragequit is more accurate.

those mindgames were INTENSE. My shield almost broke by just sitting there having nof ucking clue what to do

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
its just not fun anymore is the problem. im never going to practice this game in my room and if i havent picked up on lcanceling in 2 years im not going to.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
if the only time you play is against dart, that would explain it. Travel to chicago a bit and play vs the fun players like Kyle Barnick, Tink, Vro, BigD, ORLY. Personally, my favorite players to play against are Kels and Rat, but i'm weird.

On a side note, i broke rat's shield on YS with falco's bair.... but he was at 0% and there wasnt a super strong punish :(

otg

Smash Master
Roneblaster, you should IM me when you're free. I'm going to stop you from quitting. Everyone hits these roadblocks every now and then. Just like Tomacawk said, I've probably quit this game 3 or 4 times, but I'm still here. While it's not really my place to dictate what you should do, I might be able to provide you with some perspective, so hit me up if you feel like it.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
i know its not old in the grand scheme of things, but i've noticed a decline in my decision making, especially in teams. i hope its just the fact that im always tired because teams means smashfest which means no sleep (usually)

also i have a very minimum amount of respect for 2-D fighters. we'll see if my tune changes if i can find some people to play MvC 3 play with.

D

Deleted member

i know its not old in the grand scheme of things, but i've noticed a decline in my decision making, especially in teams. i hope its just the fact that im always tired because teams means smashfest which means no sleep (usually)

also i have a very minimum amount of respect for 2-D fighters. we'll see if my tune changes if i can find some people to play MvC 3 play with.
it's all in ur head

age doesn't really matter much till u get sorta close to age 30

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero

MvC3? I gotchu Chris. Ill show you the works.

Top Bottom