• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
:(:(:(

im not gettin it for ps3. i played mvc 2 on xbox and ps3 and i couldn't actually do anything of PS3. pretty sure its controller johns. cause i had no problems doing basic **** on xbox

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I thought you hated SSB64 s2j, why are you in the B-room xD
They make you go through a big application process and everything ... or something

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
yo s2j i just saw your matches vs fly good stuff man haha you're mad fast esp on that BF match lol

i learned a few things also since i kinda suck vs ic's is when u hit their shield roll away

**** lol

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
ughhhhhhhh

i hate u guys

i wish i could get high at tourneys

but i suck *** when i do and play like garbage and can never really shake off the reduced reflexes and whatnot

i just don't smoke much

blargh

like, at rom3 i turned down a session with hax

'cuz i wanted to beat vanz and pp

i achieved victory but at what cost :(

D

Deleted member

yo s2j i just saw your matches vs fly good stuff man haha you're mad fast esp on that BF match lol

i learned a few things also since i kinda suck vs ic's is when u hit their shield roll away

**** lol
thanx

wobbling was on so i played extremely scared

ideally i think you shouldn't have to roll away but i didn't want to get wobbled to death

might have won because wobbling was on actually

---

almost everybody i know plays better after a few hits

whenever i get some free hits i feel like a fken genius

all of the falcon players in socal who smoke from small to large amounts play way better high

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Rolling after you hit ICs' shields is pretty good. You can get punished for it, but as long as you occasionally throw out random raptor boosts after hitting their shields you can expect them to be a bit more cautious.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Hey, Chris, maybe we should start spelling things out instead of typing them. That way, etwist won't be able to understand us.

T-H-E Y-O-U-N-G-S-T-E-R :chuckle:

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
my johns are that i cant drive right now and i dont have a job. My mom also wont let me go by myself so i would some how have to get a plane ticket for her (cuz i got enough money for me) and that aint gonna happen.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
s2j i said i got stomp knee at 39 and stomp fsmash at 29, they were on falco though i dunno if fox is different

if you were believing i stomp kneed at 25, regardless of the fact i didnt say it haha, you gotta step up your skepticism man

im gonna go against the grain though and say i dont think that would have hit even if he didnt DI slightly behind you, but thats just what it looks like to me

try it in training mode if youre man enough to do it without the c stick, which you should be with your 64 background

edit: general advice for decently technical falcon players, while its tough and doesnt look quite right, its doable, go for knee if you stomp them when theyre in the 40s, its great cause they dont think youll make it and arent thinking about DIing, gets a kill quite often without the hassle of building %

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
scar, money match me at pound 5
my plane ticket is booked already this time

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Pretty ****, although I chortled at some of the edgeguarding choices (even though I suck balls at edgeguarding Fox >_<)

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
yeah that was quite foolish of me lol

this is the set to watch though even though last match lagged, i did a pretty cool sequence of hits in it

(don't watch grand finals)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62ytzfSgDKI&feature=sub
second match made me think that its just best to grab the ledge -> bair/uair vs fox's upb

lost a tourney set due to a phantom hit on a double knee last weekend :(
i should start doing much gayer punishes lol

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
s2j, good **** wrecking Fly then toughing out a win vs Lucky

I feel like I learn more about how to improve my Falcon from watching your vids than I do from watching SS or Darkrain, no joke

D

Deleted member

haha thanks, i truly believe that you can't learn much from jeff since he is 100% unique. his style isn't meant to be emulated + he sandbags unless his competition is dangerous (hbox exception)

i had a decent read on fly but fly always comes back stronger from each loss, he probably took some sick notes so i expect him to **** me next time

vs lucky i played better in ws but got very fortunate in losers. i've had a lot of luck on my side lately since dgdtj so i expect myself to get ***** soon like my old self

unfortunately i lost to macD in 2nd set and felt i played kinda bad/boring/campy/gay. i also really hope those people never commentate my matches again, first time beating lucky in losers (although a semi-fluke)

also still have a grudge against him since i owe u 10 dollars now lol

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
haha thanks, i truly believe that you can't learn much from jeff since he is 100% unique. his style isn't meant to be emulated + he sandbags unless his competition is dangerous (hbox exception)

i had a decent read on fly but fly always comes back stronger from each loss, he probably took some sick notes so i expect him to **** me next time

vs lucky i played better in ws but got very fortunate in losers. i've had a lot of luck on my side lately since dgdtj so i expect myself to get ***** soon like my old self

unfortunately i lost to macD in 2nd set and felt i played kinda bad/boring/campy/gay. i also really hope those people never commentate my matches again, first time beating lucky in losers (although a semi-fluke)

also still have a grudge against him since i owe u 10 dollars now lol
LOL. yea i liked how the commentators didnt mention that you won a 90-10 MU.

EDIT

FACEBOOK FLIRTING:

GREAT SUCCESS

Top Bottom