• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

telemaster

Chime and Twang
NNID
telemaster
i dont see how visual comparisons of AIM/MSN can be in favor of AIM

staring at AIM is like chugging ipecac while getting dp'd by durian treants then eating a bundle of bananas and drinking a gallon of milk while running suicides with guile's theme in the background

wait what Orz

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
it may have changed in recent versions, but the last time i used MSN it was pretty inefficient for actually chatting because of layouts and hotkeys. For example, I remember you had to do shift+enter to send a message (the thing you do most often with the enter button) as enter just did newline.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
im a GUI freak. Programs with functionally inefficient hotkeys bug me, as well as programs that manage the screen space poorly.

I hardly call it a microsoft program though; visual studio is one of the most functionally efficient programs in existence.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
Man you must have been using msn beta or some ****, I've been using msn since like the 2nd version prob over 10 years ago and enter has always sent the msg, shift enter was newline.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
shift+enter sounds like something you can uncheck or check in every chat program in the world

i got pidgin so i could talk to msn's and aims and its by far the ugliest thing ive ever seen

i dont like using chat's within browsers because then you have to have that page open to use it; i like putting my message window alongside my youtube video

hubble

Smash Ace
empathy is pretty good too.

but i dont really use aim anymore.

stomp -> grab is probably my favorite thing to do right now.

hubble

Smash Ace
i think it was called nG. i know some kid named bob(marley) was the leader.

i went by "metaphysics" back then and i played a lot of doubles ladder with a guy named "mygayteammate".

we both used to play NE i think?

telemaster

Chime and Twang
NNID
telemaster
i think dedicated IM software is pretty nice if you are multi-tasking

i dont think most people are solely focused on chatting so

its annoying to switch between gmail and whatever video or webpage or other software im also looking at

switching between the IM software and other software is easier

msn custom emoticon support ftw

D

Deleted member

scar is really good

i think i'm going to start doing jump in falcon punches in teams if 2 guys are double teaming my partner

Top Bottom