• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Falcon gets combod worse than Falco. Falco is not hard past being technical. Like, hes the hardest char to approach and has the best approach in the game. Thats ********.

D

Deleted member

Falcon gets combod worse than Falco. Falco is not hard past being technical. Like, hes the hardest char to approach and has the best approach in the game. Thats ********.
i think in a perfect world marth/shiek are unapproachable

luckily people suck

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
i think in a perfect world marth/shiek are unapproachable

luckily people suck
I can understand Marf, but Sheik? Her tilts can be running crouch cancelled, her SH rising fair has post hitbox vulnerability all the way down, her SH needles follow an avoidable trajectory ...

IMO, in a perfect world, Sheik is a cinch.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
In a perfect world Sheik wouldn't throw out moves and allow you to exploit her vulnerability. She would throw needles, force you to approach, WD back, and do things to punish your vulnerability from approaching.

Edit: stupid pointless post. ah. Sheik doesn't need to approach or throw out moves though.

mers

Smash Ace
D

Deleted member

I can understand Marf, but Sheik? Her tilts can be running crouch cancelled, her SH rising fair has post hitbox vulnerability all the way down, her SH needles follow an avoidable trajectory ...

IMO, in a perfect world, Sheik is a cinch.
these situations are avoidable/ shouldn't happen, but they do all the time, but they wouldn't in an ideal spot. confusing and stupid logic but makes sense to me

current state of the game: falco is the best

if consistency was easier and foxes don't make 5-10+ tech skill errors per game: fox

perfect world: shiek/marth

actually maybe marth alone would be the best but shiek would be a close #2

whatever

D

Deleted member

my falco is about as good as my falcon

but never going to use falco in a serious tourney match

Reneblayde

Smash Rookie
pretty sure they do

but he's been banned before so i dont know if that will count against him coming back =(

Top Bottom