• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

Jake13

Smash Lord
I think falcon wins the matchup on fd

Sure you can get effed up by bnb dair combos, but the tech chase opportunities are just too good

Coincidentally fd is my least favorite stage with anyone... cept peach cuz she's the only one that can platform camp there

:phone:

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I don't think Falcon "wins" the matchup anywhere <_<
He just has stages that are better for him

Jake13

Smash Lord
i played wobbles for like 3 hrs yesterday with all my chars and i got ***** with everyone, but peach was the only match i stood a chance with.

but falcon on ics was def better than falco or fox on ics lol

Jake13

Smash Lord
I can't get past the light shield/regular shield timing thing -_- and I just get f****** up more with fox, same vs peach

:phone:

Walt

Smash Ace
Agreed. Falcon/Falco isn't even anywhere. DL is the the best place (to avoid the hardest ****). Maybe yoshis too, once you break falcos momentum it's relatively easy to keep the pressure up on falco there.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Maybe I think this way, because I love the falcon match up as fox, and FD is my best stage. I counterpick falcons to FD =/ hm..i dunno

I think fox remains in control so easily on FD. He doesn't have to worry about the falcon eluding to platforms, or platforms getting in the way of easy combos.

Mokumo

Smash Ace
fox can outcamp falcon pretty bad on a big stage like FD. i think he can chaingrab for a bit too. and sure tech chasing is easy for falcon on FD but it's easier for everyone else there too.

i don't think it's the worst stage for the matchup or anything but i think it'll always be in fox's favor

Palpi

Smash Hero
I don't think Fox even has to be that spammy. Shoot 1-2 lasers will get the falcon to approach, and if not...shoot more. At that point its cake. Just abuse techchasing, and easy juggles. :)

Walt

Smash Ace
I just try to space control so that Fox can't really safely get a laser off and gets backed into a corner, being a little less than half the stage, he can't jump over, and approaching it met with nair, pivot grab, or run away stomp.

edit: obviously when either party lands a clean hit dirty stuff starts to happen. Grabs for fox do get more guaranteed then a falcon hit though.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Falcon obviously has to be the better player to win, but yes, the grab and tech chases are more guaranteed for fox, because falcon is so easy to tech chase. Maybe I just love FD lol.

REDfox1

Smash Journeyman
falcon sucks

all you nigas be sniffin the strongest most deadliest cocaine that has ever ascended upon this planet

for sayin he's wins on FD

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I'll be honest, after playing MW's best falcon players I would much rather have the platforms than not have them. Even DL and PS's platforms.

j00t

Smash Champion
j00t takes marth to FD and doesn't afraid of anything

except I don't play Falcon much anymore

G&W for life *****es

Top Bottom