• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
I dont even ****ing nair anymore

**** that noise

grab **** and techcahse don't ***** foot with spamming **** people bait you into doing

Divinokage

Smash Legend
48? There were pools too, I think there were 80 people about. Such a sick sick tournament, and I found out that my Falcon i guess is ok at falcon dittos but other than that its no good. =P I went 3-2 vs Cactuar's Falco and like something like 5-9 vs hax in dittos, hes so good.. ****.. and he styled on my Ganon hard this time, he got a lot better I found..

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Who are these people a couple pages back doubting Nair
Falcon is kinda fun, I sucked it up at Zenith though :c
Too bad Kage had to leave before we got to money match
Maybe at ... Apex 2012
xD

R00R

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure comparing placings for anything below 9th place or so is just noise. It's not really meaningful.
Agreed, I mean...
Just look at mafia

I was extremely sleep deprived after driving back last night and felt like trolling

GG btw I got *****, It motivated me to step it up in losers

Windrose

Smash Lord
Damn, a lot of people from falcon board went to this =( I wish i could've went. Hax johns.

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
No he was referring to the placings themselves. Eg: placing 25th you could very well be better than someone who placed 17th because the other guy could have beaten much easier opponents. You could be worth discussing but comparing those two placing is meaningless if the two guys played totally different opponents

Didn't make it outta pools =( I'll get it next time though! definitely did better in friendlies than previous tournies. Gonna be tough to improve now that smash is dead at uiuc though =\

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
O hey Mr Bus Driver
I should've Falcon dittoed you but I felt like testing the waters with Falco :awesome:
I went Falcon in bracket and played bad vs G$ :c

D

Deleted member

i don't care lol

wasn't directed at anyone btw, just felt like making a dum blanket statement

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
falco was a good move against me. i got trashed by that angry bird all day since i was born, but i play falcon dittos up the wazoo. next time, mate.

mr f told me you know greg. all 3 of us are from the same town in nj.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Lol happens to me all the time

Just remember
No bracket johns
Only destruction
No character johns either, =P. Just believe in yourself and your character and **** faces. Develop a good style which you think will counter everyone else and then win! lol.

And ya like at Genesis 1, I got 17th when I lost to Armada and Lucky.. does that mean I suck? No it's just ridiculously hard.. lol.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
falco was a good move against me. i got trashed by that angry bird all day since i was born, but i play falcon dittos up the wazoo. next time, mate.

mr f told me you know greg. all 3 of us are from the same town in nj.
I'm actually way better at Falcon dittos haha

Greg goes to my college :D he needs to play more though >(
I met Frank at that collegiate Smash tournament a couple years ago, was funny when he showed up at Pound 4 and knew Greg

I'm always super surprised when I see Greg at NJ tournaments even though I know he lives there ... :embarrass:

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Falcon dittos are pretty fun, but it's a bit BS. lol. It's pretty easy to techchase another Falcon and then knee him off-stage lol.

Vs Mafia in tourney, game 2, Falcon dittos.. at the end I did a reverse weak hit knee off-stage into turn around up+B.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
I upb into people alot off stage in falcon dittos. **** is so cash.

Sorry cage if u dont get top 10 u arent worth mentioning. That appears to be the rule around here.

Therefore at genesis 1 u were still bad.

:phone:

Top Bottom