• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

skyheart

Smash Lord
i was honestly hoping he would catch that and say my name the way he did in his post, except for the heart fail but that's alright, no one can be perfect, still plus .5 pts to mogw

metashinryu

Smash Ace
people,you wont believe this,but i csticked a nair,NOT A JOKE i was practicing insta-edge-walljump to dair
on final destination and i dunno how the hell i ended doing that

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
omg that actually happened in tournament, recorded. with a stitch-faced turnip nonetheless. haha too good. that's only happened to me one time lol, I had to break out the digital camera :grin:

Zjiin

Smash Master
BigD, there's a girl in my class that only likes the "bad boy" type. She asked me to go to the old abandon house on mill street with her this weekend, and i know she's going to want me to break some windows or spraypaint my name on the walls but it's against my morals. Should i put aside my feelings to impress her? And yeah, she's really hot.

Sixonesix

Smash Apprentice
How do you do shorthop uair? I keep doing an up smash when I use X, and a full hop and/or double jump with the control stick.

Alukard

Smash Hero
scar if my falcon amazes u in my doubles matches ... does that make me amazing like u ?!?!?! lol

Sixonesix

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, I never tried that, probably because I do all of my practicing in training mode...I guess that's also why I don't DI too well.
I normally do X -> double tap A +direction for shorthop aerials, but I think I'm getting fast enough to do it without that convenient little pseudo-buffer, so hopefully I'll be able to do it with the C-stick in time. Thanks guys.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
heheheheheheh

should put more substance here

Hax is definitely the Simba to Scar's...Scar.

D

Deleted member

Hey Scar thanks for the advice against Shiek earlier. Now I no longer get 0 to 90 percent tech-chased

Now I am asking the question that is always asked. What is the proper way, or the way that you gentleman?

I used to be able to pull it off well using A A holddown A but after facing my crouch cancelling Peach down smash ***** roommate, I refrained from doing the gentleman for a while. Whenever I try to do gentleman, however, I get the repeated jabs again

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
yea, don't use training mode... ever... just have a dummy opponent or a level 1 comp and practice using c-stick for teh aerials.
I seriously wish I had a dollar for every time I've told some noob this, and they say "no, with no one holding the controller the character won't DI and stuff thats too easy" lmao FAIL

Top Bottom