• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
dd grab camp

peach is slow so punish her for being slow by running around her and laughing at her

if she isn't punished for pulling a turnip you're doing it wrong

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to

Alukard

Smash Hero
lil aziz (hax$) doesn't have such a bad teacher huh? ... thanks for the compliments =D

and jona ... when are u actually showing up to a tournament ??? i never seen ur face lmfao

Zjiin

Smash Master
Scar/BigD,

I'm posting from the road and we're about to make a pit stop. I only have enough money for one drink and i'm thirsty as hell, BUT my friend is really trying to get me to try this new drink he says is awesome. He has gotten me into some good drinks before, but I'm not sure i'd like this one based on his description. If i buy a bad drink i'm going to be very angry for the next 50 miles, but if i don't take my friend's opinion seriously, i could damage our friendship. What should i do?

~Zjiin

soap

Smash Hero
Scar/BigD,

I'm posting from the road and we're about to make a pit stop. I only have enough money for one drink and i'm thirsty as hell, BUT my friend is really trying to get me to try this new drink he says is awesome. He has gotten me into some good drinks before, but I'm not sure i'd like this one based on his description. If i buy a bad drink i'm going to be very angry for the next 50 miles, but if i don't take my friend's opinion seriously, i could damage our friendship. What should i do?

~Zjiin
this ain't Ms. Cleo son, get that **** outta here

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Scar/BigD,

~Zjiin
if ur thirsty get some falcon punch

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
Ok so i have some serious problems with yoshi. I dont know why but yoshi is really my only hard matchup.
The yoshi I play crouch cancels to a DJC up air. >_> i dont know what to do because i always get combo'd in the end. even though i can combo the yoshi i dont think its worth trying to set up a combo when he is CC'ing and DJC armor frames. Help me out scar :D

DrewB008

Smash Lord
stomp him when he cc's

youll only really need to do that once or twice, then he won't cc so often because he'll be scared of you getting through it, then you can read the rolls and stuff he'll be doing instead

the djc isnt worth it at low %, but once he gets up there a little bit go for it for sure cause its an auto kill if you knock him off the level after his double jump

nice location, the chivas are sweet

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
I do that, then the next time im going to do it again he uses his DJ armor frames to an up air lol. But when he stops CC'ing, yoshi has enough time to DJ nair out of falcons Nair. >_> (yoshi uses his dj armor)
lol thanks :p more smashers need to come to mexico :(

Top Bottom