• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

papermarkis

Smash Lord
good **** mogwai

also can we discuss the fact that i have $200+ in MMs @ SMYM?? im not sure if people are just pulling my leg or if they think i'm like really bad at super smash bros melee or if midwest is just full of falcon slayers

i guess i'll find out lol hope i'm not broke by the time i come back
Well the midwest is pretty much 50% Falcon mains and 50% guys who are real good Vs Falcon if that means anything to you.

Scar

#HarveyDent
strong bad isn't going so that's 100 dollars less

papermarkis teams MM scarkrain vs your team o ye of little faith

papermarkis

Smash Lord
strong bad isn't going so that's 100 dollars less

papermarkis teams MM scarkrain vs your team o ye of little faith
Oh team scarkrain is definitely good enough to do well at this tournament, I'm just not sure if you guys would be able to pull this off at say Genesis or Pound. And I'm not sure if I'm even entering teams at SMYM yet.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
Dear BigD/Scar,

The deoderant brand i've been using for the past 6 years is being discontinued. I went through an extensive process to find the one that's right for me (anti-persperant/odor/longevity/etc). Now that I have to find another, what active ingredients should be I be looking for in order to get the same high quality performance? I've heard that many companies sacrifice quality for fragrance, but I think this to be a myth. Also, what's the deal with stick vs gel? Thanks for your time.

~Inconclusive in Illinois
Old Spice - Swagger. Thank me later

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
$200 doesn't happen with just a **** ton of $1-5 mms though, we're probably talking quite a few $10-50 Mms, which usually means you're pretty confident that you at least have a good chance of winning o_O
You make a valid point, but that's why I said some rather than most or many.

As far as falcon slayers in the midwest... I've heard a Samus main say his best matchup was against falcon... probably not a good sign. They get lots of falcon practice.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
I personally prefer DarkScar as well, but, the name is unimportant to me next to the possibility of two of the best falcons ever teaming together.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
its funny all this Hype talk about Scarrain...

i havnt seen one post by Darkrain....i really want to hear his word on some of things

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
strong bad was gonna $100 MM you!?
STILL AM MOTHER****ER
if I had $100, I would have spent it to go to SMYM10. then maybe would have taken $100 from Scar and his scrubby falcon... lmao

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
scar is a man, he doesn't take order's or even suggestions from P.C. Jona's.

Mokumo

Smash Ace
i has question about falcon.

for edgeguarding - i like using ledgehops to **** people because... it owns? especially if you time it right. obviously ledgehop knee is usually the best option, but it's not always possible. which leaves falcon's bair and uair for the primary edgeguarding tools (stomp works too sometimes). when is it good to use bair rather than uair? and vice versa? i mess it up a lot and it would be good to know when to use each of them accordingly.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
For some reason I have trouble stomping a spacie and jab to regrabbing them while they're in midair. I don't know why but everytime I jab once and then hit grab I jab them again. Am I hitting Z too fast after A?

skyheart

Smash Lord
you are timing it wrong

my seberoni, that's just something you have to know, the animation/button pressing so that it gets the signal to the cube, then verifies it to know you want to grab time loooooh

skyheart

Smash Lord
why would you wanna jab and regrab after a stomp? unless you're jab resetting you should just knee them. if you jab them they can just hit you or run or shine or whatever.

Top Bottom