• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

Scar

#HarveyDent
sheik is pretty gay, probably like GAYER than any character just bc shes so simple and effective and you feel like she's just doing simple **** and beating you

jiggs is prob 2nd gayest because she can kill you at any % and also has that beast *** edgeguard and bc she cries when you hit her and sings and ****

marth is maybe 3rd gayest bc no matter how bad the player is they can combo you by swinging his stupid sword around and by pressing the grab button anywhere onstage

fox and falco are gay too but they're hard to play as so i guess it's less gay. but they can do whatever they want all the time and **** you for anything so they're gay as ****.

peach is gay bc she can cc all your moves up to 10841075% and dsmash you which evens the match up no matter what due to depression. she can also fly which makes recovering a breeze. also when she finally stops flying she has no lag so she can do whatever she wants to you

captain falcon is not gay

ice climbers are gay because they can grab you and kill you by pressing the A button repeatedly. there is two of them and their hammer smashes do approx 50% each hit and instantly force you to be edgeguarded so that they can hit you with their hammers again

pikachu and pichu are gay because they can uthrow cg captain falcon to a percent where their neutral b will probably kill you off the top, that matchup is about 80/20 pikachu and 90/10 pichu on FD

ganondorf is gay because his moves kill you at about 40% and when you're off the stage he slides down and does a backflip which gimps you every time instantly

roy is probably the gayest character in the game because all he has to do is slide around and dtilt which combos into his fsmash which is the most powerful move in the game

the mario bros are gay because their upB interrupts all your combos no matter what and they have a cape move that can switch your direction even when you're harmlessly trying to return to the stage. disrespect

luigi is really gay because all of his moves combo into each other. he is the only character that can combo anything into dsmash dsmash dsmash dsmash nair nair utilt killmove

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
hey scar could you unlock the "falcon kicks fox in the face" thread that is stickied? whatever his name is who locked it said he wouldn't complain if you unlocked it lol

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
sheik is pretty gay, probably like GAYER than any character just bc shes so simple and effective and you feel like she's just doing simple **** and beating you

jiggs is prob 2nd gayest because she can kill you at any % and also has that beast *** edgeguard and bc she cries when you hit her and sings and ****

marth is maybe 3rd gayest bc no matter how bad the player is they can combo you by swinging his stupid sword around and by pressing the grab button anywhere onstage

fox and falco are gay too but they're hard to play as so i guess it's less gay. but they can do whatever they want all the time and **** you for anything so they're gay as ****.

peach is gay bc she can cc all your moves up to 10841075% and dsmash you which evens the match up no matter what due to depression. she can also fly which makes recovering a breeze. also when she finally stops flying she has no lag so she can do whatever she wants to you

captain falcon is not gay

ice climbers are gay because they can grab you and kill you by pressing the A button repeatedly. there is two of them and their hammer smashes do approx 50% each hit and instantly force you to be edgeguarded so that they can hit you with their hammers again

pikachu and pichu are gay because they can uthrow cg captain falcon to a percent where their neutral b will probably kill you off the top, that matchup is about 80/20 pikachu and 90/10 pichu on FD

ganondorf is gay because his moves kill you at about 40% and when you're off the stage he slides down and does a backflip which gimps you every time instantly

roy is probably the gayest character in the game because all he has to do is slide around and dtilt which combos into his fsmash which is the most powerful move in the game

the mario bros are gay because their upB interrupts all your combos no matter what and they have a cape move that can switch your direction even when you're harmlessly trying to return to the stage. disrespect

luigi is really gay because all of his moves combo into each other. he is the only character that can combo anything into dsmash dsmash dsmash dsmash nair nair utilt killmove
lmfao, this is the best post on smashboards.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Wow wow.. Ganon ain't Gay... Falcon dittos or Ganon/Falcon are probably the funnest matchup in smash to play =P But the guys that main spacies will prob say Falco dittos, Fox/Falco or Fox dittos are the best. lol. Though honestly, I don't mind watching pros play and kick each others *****.. its fun! lol.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
falcon dittos are the best and the most fun

anything else

not the best
not the most fun
ganon is gay because of his pants
have you paused the game during his taunt?
gay

Sixonesix

Smash Apprentice
When you raptor boost a crouching opponent at mid percents and they're left sprawled on the floor, what can you do to follow up (like if they do a get-up attack followed by a spotdodge)?

Alukard

Smash Hero
LMFAOOO scar u made me laugh sooo hard while eating my cereal =]

cocoa pebbles ... not gay

Scar

#HarveyDent
i love how people read that whole post and pick out the one or two parts that they think are wrong
well kage isnt a native english speaker so at least he has an excuse

for everyone else no johns

and IHSB no that whole post was 100% NOT sarcastic. those are absolute sacred truths about ssbm

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Good because I take everything you say as the absolute truth, and finding out that some of it might be sarcasm would ruin my perception of the world.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
way to lose our $mm scar

also, thumbswayup, DK is never gay. have you seen his taunt??

chize

Smash Apprentice
i think it also depends on the player, shiek is gay already but like drephen and m2k's shieks are unbelievably gay

falcon cannot be gay, that is blasphemy, not even pink falcon, he's just metro

Zolios

Smash Apprentice
Attention Scar...

I heard you love yourself.

Is this true?

Also, I heard when you moonwalk, your grab range increases, and you can grab an opponent in back of you. Is this true?

Scar

#HarveyDent
ya i love myself very very much

strongbad good **** on that moneymatch but for real lets do it next time $100 my falcon vs your whatever

**** you guys ganondorf is gay as ****

fair>ultimate jab>fair>ultimate jab>(other guy rolls)>fair/bair>edgeguard gg

Top Bottom