• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Hey Scar, you goin to Pat's House in the middle of November?

Also, Mewtwo is pretty gay. d-throw, d-tilt, fair, fair, fair, fair, uair, edgeguard gg

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol honestly i dont really thing falcon can have a 'gay' playstyle

i bet if i saw nes noob play it wouldnt look gay

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
NESN00B plays pretty gay from what I saw at Genesis. Definitely mad good, but patient DDing Falcons are really f***ing gay.
lol honestly i dont really thing falcon can have a 'gay' playstyle

i bet if i saw nes noob play it wouldnt look gay
No, NES n00b prides himself on being extremely gay with Falcon.
I hate all of you. >_< I just want to win. *cries*

I try to make Link gay too but he only has so much potential to be gay. It sucks. Surprisingly, Fox is easier to be gay with than it looks.

soap

Smash Hero
i dont think u play gay nes noob, u just run away intelligently.

i remember getting really frustrated one game cuz i kept trying to account for your running away and catch u with a dash attack, and u kept running away farther then stomping me.

then i realized i have to camp u back cuz i cant catch u

Divinokage

Smash Legend

i remember getting really frustrated one game cuz i kept trying to account for your running away and catch u with a dash attack, and u kept running away farther then stomping me.

To beat Nes Noob you have to do better priority moves, =P... I just went head on and beat his *** loll.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b

=D. Corner me or camp that is the falcon matchup with me anyway.

To beat Nes Noob you have to do better priority moves, =P... I just went head on and beat his *** loll.
You got better since the last time we played and some new **** I haven't really seen. That made me sad. =( Still fun games.

Edit: WHO ARE YOU N00BKING?!?!?!? >=[ If you aren't worshiping Big D, you are obviously a bad person.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
=D. Corner me or camp that is the falcon matchup with me anyway.

You got better since the last time we played and some new **** I haven't really seen. That made me sad. =( Still fun games.

Edit: WHO ARE YOU N00BKING?!?!?!? >=[ If you aren't worshiping Big D, you are obviously a bad person.
Of course fun games, well I'll try to come up with some new stuff that'll give me the edge over everyone. =P My Kage special is becoming too obvious now that people adapted mostly.. mm.. what else to do that no other Ganons can do.. mm...

Scar

#HarveyDent
god****it max, I could live with Kage's extra punctuation, electric move, lol, and capitolization, but your post flat out sucks.
ya srsly otg you ****ed it all up

big DEEZIE i can't see you playing pink falcon, do it for EC baby i'm gonna play green from now on with the D tag just b/c you cant -- ill avenge you next time i play SS

skyheart

Smash Lord
there should be vegetables that hit you and actually heal you looool that'd be **** ^.^ good vegetables

Top Bottom