• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

School>Brawl [Scarborough, Ontario] Results, Videos and Shoutouts

kuenzel

Smash Ace
4. Culex (Falco, Snake, DK)- Cool you recognized the Culex theme in the background, my wii's music hacks are top tier.

5. Raidos (Ice Climbers)- Whats with our entire car having to face each other in brackets? And once again, lol at me doing better on FD against IC's

7. Iliad (Marth, Falco, Link)-"Its the scarf, isn't it?" Good stuff, if that small, small chance of me beating raidos had taken place, we finally would have played again. /destiny

25. .Exe (ZSS) -If you want good ZSS advice; one go to the boards, two talk to RyanFW and Kuenzel at any tournament. Those two are the best ZSS in ontario currently.
There can be only ONE....

7. RayKalm (Ganondorf)- I wanted to play you, but didn't have the courage/money.

9. Kuenzel (ZSS)- Personal best placing evar.

13. Niko (Peach)- Sorry about the bracelet man, good matches as always and lol at agreeing on battlefield for the first match and banning it the second.

13. Sauc3 (Kirby, ICs, Samus)- Kirby is ghey. I'll get you next time *shakes fist*

13. Gi (Wario)- good tourney bro

17. MarikYoshi (Yoshi)- cool matches man, Yoshi is ****

17. AvariceX (Snake)- I wanted to play your Ness, hence my sigh when you picked Snake for pools (when no one was even getting eliminated). Just had to **** me, didn't you?

25. .Exe (ZSS)- sweet ZSS and cool talks we had man, this goes to the other 3 people I talked to but couldn't remember their name

.Marik

is a social misfit
God, **** your Zamus Kuenzel. T_T

Gragh, I can never figure out how to deal with her. :yoshi:

Shoutouts coming up sooner or later.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
ggs everyone, so lazy to make shoutouts,too much **** goin on today...had tons of fun, maybe our scene isnt dead after all !_!

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Don't understate that $%&#, you saw it. =O

> 180% both games, son. Ray's DI'in to over 200% game 2 IIRC, but Mikey's win was definitely his own mad DI, too.

I couldn't believe when Ray got up from that ledge second game. That was hopeless but he climbed the **** up and it was Sudden Death ****.

Mikey holds it down and Ray makes a kill percent error (of COURSE Snake doesn't die off the top of Battlefield to the second most powerful air-killer in the game at 180%, what was Ray thinking??:psycho: ), but I have never felt more hype.

Ray Kalm = Ganon's balls > galaxy
(which, combined with today's results, only proves of course that Mikey is out of this world :rolleyes: )

You're welcome, JustNoOne.

I had nooooo idea that me vs ray kalm was such a hype match lol, I mean I heard everyone saying ooohhhh every time I got hit but idk didn't really have an effect lol. Then I look back, like EVERYONE was watching lol

Mid match everyone kept cheering for ray so I yelled you guys are ***** lol - little did I know I insulted the entire room lol

But come on so many people watching and no trash talk? All I heard was Gi: "GET ***** OMG" needed more Sauga trash talk : (

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Good games guys, had alot of fun.

1. Doc (Diddy, Metaknight) - Didn't play you in brackets, but those MM were awesome. Great player.
3. Joe (Metaknight, Fox) - Awesome Fox.
4. Culex (Falco, Snake, DK) - Lol, You should stick to using Falco, you're VERY good with him.
5. Mikey (Snake, D3) - Great matches, Mikey. I forget how the first match went, but that second match was highly intense, and awesome Snake. Oh and, Snake is a ****ing heavy *******. I could have sworn that my DAir was fresh that last stock. Your DI must have been beyond good to survive that, even as Snake.
7. Iliad (Marth, Falco, Link) - Lol, yeah, you should use Marth on me next time cause your Link doesn't stand hell of a chance <3. Ggs.
9. Distructo (Toon Link) - Great bait and punish tactics.
13. Niko (Peach) - Okay, wtf. I expected you to place higher, atleast top 4. Your Peach is that good. Even with those SDs, you should have won that match against me, I honestly couldn't figure out your Peach at all. Best Peach I've SEEN. I've never been that "sure" of me losing in a match, ever. I honestly expected you to place ALOT higher.
13. Gi (Wario) - Awesome placing.
17. MarikYoshi (Yoshi) - Great placing bro. I haven't seen your Yoshi play offline <_<.
17. JustNoOne (Luigi) - Great Luigi.

I'm gonna try my best to come to more tournaments from now on. :D

Edit: Btw, Crow!'s name is spelled Crown, though it really doesn't matter. Crown used Falco and Link, and Yoh used Samus and Falcon.

For the record: Malton IS Mississauga.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
LOL GRRR I just realized I could have probably won at least 2/3 of the events...

**** you university!!!!!

5ive

Smash Champion
Distructo (Toon Link) - I knew you'd win. Now stfu.

Eugene (Captain Falcon) - lolcombos

5ive (Pikachu) - How could you lose to Joe? FH***SFAIGAIDHLAKJGHSALGKA

AvariceX (Ness) - We have to MM soon.

Gi (Ice Climbers) - OH ****. Improved Plus skillz. GOOD ****.

Joe (Falco) - :(

Idea (Jigglypuff) - I have to play you.

Jack (Ganondorf) - You're Snake is so good that it made me SD. Good stuff on beating Ghost though. I'm telling you, Ganon is the new IC's of Brawl+. You have to be really careful. A grab, dair, dash attack or Side B = 80%.

Decoy (Falco) - Still have to play you. Say hi to Clone Hat for me.

JustNoOne (Luigi) - MANCHU?!

Painted Ghost (Peach) - ewwwwwwwwwwww

Doc (Metaknight) - Saw those intense matches with you and Dist. MK is STILL a *****.

Pause (Metaknight) - Good stuff.

Han (Yoshi) - Played you in vBrawl. Hi.

Fizz (Lucario) - LUCARIOOO

Marik (Yoshi) - +$1 for me :p. Get into Brawl+. Spam those eggs.

NQ (Squirtle) - Come to more tournaments

Raynex (Abel) - I enjoyed watching your Abel

C3 (Honda) - I enjoyed watching your Honda

Josh (Balrog) - YES JOSH, YES.

Eugene (Sakura) - Hi

PaintedGhost (Sagat/Balrog) - Hi

Mikey (Ryu/Chun Li) - I was a bit demotivated after my first lost against you. When we met again in losers, I was a bit more patient (thanks for the tips Josh). GG's though.

5ive (Rufus) - lol, I did better than expected.

Distructo (Ryu) - wtf

Gi (El Fuerte) - Representing your brethren in SF4, I see.

Jack (Zangief) - Dive Kick mixups ftw.

Avaricex (Abel) - Nice TE. I should play you in SF4 as well.

Nikki (Ryu) - You should actually GET SF4. I heard that can help you get better. :laugh:

.Marik

is a social misfit
People who had replays saved from Brawl and Brawl+, please upload them.

<3

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
LOL GRRR I just realized I could have probably won at least 2/3 of the events...

**** you university!!!!!
Do you have any idea how big of a **** this comment makes you look?

It's like some kind of alternate universe John... 'oh, your tourney was great, but, I would have tore that **** up. Me >> all of you'

wtf is wrong with you, Minus?

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Bro I was drinking fruit punch Gatorade and scrolled down, read this and nearly choked lmfaoooo!

:laugh:
^ most likely spat ALL OVER HIS KEYBOARD AND SCREEN

yeah 5ive good stuffz in sf4 ; P ....but yo my ryus not good it was all just waiting for you to jump + dp....even though some didn't come out for some reason : (

you should try another character for ryu that crap is like 7-3

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Nothing is wrong with me, I've been playing more brawl+ and Sf4 since leaving the GTAN, and I was argueably the best contestant to win both of those events before I left, now it would be even more certain as those two games and Blazblue are all I play out here.
Nobody except for Holy could beat my Kirby at brawl+ before, and Bernard and me were even team mates in Sf4 ( I think I have the lead in friendlies? Not sure...)
Either way, you'll also notice I used the word probably.

If you knew anything about the history of either of those games in the gta, you would understand. But considering you're ignorantly talking out of your ***, I can understand why you'd think what you do, most fools would do the same.

-Not Fool though he's smart haha

.Marik

is a social misfit
1. Doc: 'Sup. Good job beating KingAce, I suppose.

2. Kingace: Nice seeing you again, good job taking 2nd.

3. Joe: We never got to talk much. :( I still need to get ***** by your Fox lol. :yoshi:

4. Culex: We had some amazing matches. Our set together was mad fun, I enjoyed every minute of it. Next time, your Falcon is Yoshi food though. :yoshi:

5. Raidos: Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Please don't ChainGrab me like that in front of 20 people ever again. :[ **** my MetaKnight LOL.

5. Mikey: Glad I never had to face you.

7. Iliad: Sup. <3 you too. :yoshi: Pretty jokes chilling with you.

7. RayKalm: Haha, I loved your Ganondorf and taking the bus back with you discussing Tactical Brawl IRL with the confused looks of fellow passengers next to us LOL. We are for sure having some matches next time we meet.

9. Kuenzel: YOU. :mad: I ****ing hate fighting Zamus, I can't deal with her gimmicky bull**** LOL. Nice matches, I didn't really like getting ***** though lol. :yoshi:

9. Cruxis: Nice Snake, I actually saw your Goku that you drew in that binder of yours. You're pretty talented.

9. Yoh: Haha, chilling with you, Ray_Kalm and Crowl was mad fun. WE NEED TO PLAY, I LOVE FIGHTING SAMUS PLAYERS. Nice Samus and good job placing.

9. Distructo: Nice Toon Link and taking Brawl+.

13. Niko: Man, **** happens. Frigate Orpheon mad gayed you, don't worry though, Ray_Kalm knows how lucky he was in that match and you're virtually the only person he fears facing again. You still got future Tournaments. Nice chilling with you again, LOL @ you throwing your controller across the road though. :yoshi:

13. Sauc3: Never played you this time. Thank God. :yoshi:

13. Decoy: Nice meeting you, keep that Snake representation going!

13. Gi: I honestly don't know how I 2-0'd you in Pools. Lol @ situational Nair spike though. Sorry about your controller gaying you, your Wario is still a beast and gave me a run for my money. YOU NEED TO CAMP MORE, SON. :yoshi:

17. Inle: 'Sup.

17. MarikYoshi: I'm a scrub LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

17. JustNoOne: We never got to play much, and I rushed our Luigi ditto together because of Brackets starting. Next time though.

17. Zetsu: Because of you, I'm never playing Snake against Falco again. Close matches, hope to play you again.

17. Crowl: Low-Tiers running **** next time man. :yoshi: Same thing I said to Ray_Kalm and Yoh. Good thing you guys found that $50, honestly LOL.

17. AvariceX: Use Ness and Snake next time. :p

17. 5ive: Brawl+ is pretty fun. Thanks for ****** me during our money match, IT BUILDS CHARACTER RIGHT. :yoshi:

17. AK: ?

25. SkylerSilver: 'Sup.

25. .Exe: 'Sup

25. JD: AY YO, OLIMAR IS DANGEROUS SON. :yoshi: Sick matches, look forward to playing you again sometime soon.

25. Fizz: It was either me or you, sorry man. :yoshi: Your Lucario is mad beastly though, keep working on him.

25. Jamal: I think I met you, forget who you play though.

25. HC: Never played you. :yoshi:

25. Han: Haha, it warms my heart to see people playing Yoshi. Keep working on him, mother****ers don't know about Yoshi players. :yoshi: Hopefully we can ditto in the future.

25. JB: Our match together was fun as hell, but undeniably nerve-wracking. Keep working on that Wolf, may we play again in the future.

I had a fun time, keep up the good work people. :yoshi:

ZedF, please play next time we meet. Ganondorf/Falcon dittos are fun as ****.

Self Distructo

Smash Apprentice
Nothing is wrong with me, I've been playing more brawl+ and Sf4 since leaving the GTAN, and I was argueably the best contestant to win both of those events before I left, now it would be even more certain as those two games and Blazblue are all I play out here.
Nobody except for Holy could beat my Kirby at brawl+ before, and Bernard and me were even team mates in Sf4 ( I think I have the lead in friendlies? Not sure...)

If you knew anything about the history of either of those games in the gta, you would understand. But considering you're ignorantly talking out of your ***, I can understand why you'd think what you do, most fools would do the same.

yo i think you're right bro

Cruxis

Smash Lord
1. Doc (Diddy, Metaknight) - thanks for helping me get there lol

2. Kingace (Metaknight) - sucks we didnt get to play this time

3. Joe (Metaknight, Fox) - wtf man that was the gayest kill ever lol w/e dumb match, lets have a good one next time

4. Culex (Falco, Snake, DK) - didnt get to play u this time, nice job though

5. Mikey (Snake, D3) - lol we shouldda gotten higher in teams, oh well, and i STILL havent ever played u in singles EVER lol

7. Iliad (Marth, Falco, Link) - haha im soooo proud of you yo honestly, like i was pissed at first obv but i made some stupid mistakes, and you took advantage of them, and im rly impressed with you bro. but next time ill **** u i promise lol

7. RayKalm (Ganondorf) - heard about u, wanted to play you

13. Niko (Peach) - ggs

13. Decoy (Snake) - thanks for driving me to stc, ggsss

13. Gi (Wario) - gj hosting the tourney, we need more scarbz tourneys plz they r so close

17. JustNoOne (Luigi) - ggs

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I knew TL was top tier material.
A few things:

Brawl+ winner was never properly determined. We ran out of time and losers semis, losers finals and grand finals were never played. Gi forfeited his spot to try to finish things faster, and Distructo was just given the win/money since he was still in winner's bracket waiting for grand finals. All things considered it was probably the best choice, but it should be clarified that the bracket was not played out in full.

I'm seeing a lot of disappointment with me not using Ness. Honestly I'm just sick of playing handicapped, I don't even like Brawl anymore and I went to this with no intention other than to win so I just used Snake (and MK 1 game against Phil to test out my MK, and D3 against Yoh, but every set I won was 100% Snake). Then after a 15 minute+ set of throwing grenades/waddle dees and trying to powershield missiles I didn't care about winning anymore either.

Shoutouts:

Brawl
**** Brawl, I quit. I'll maybe play WiFi until I get good but I'm never entering a vBrawl tournament again until I have 100% confidence I can place top 3. I don't make money and I stopped having fun playing this game a long time ago so no point. Plus people keep coming out of nowhere who are way better than I am regardless of the amount of extra experience/practice I may have, for some reason I just don't improve.

Brawl+
You're still cool.

Melee
I love you.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
A few things:

Brawl+ winner was never properly determined. We ran out of time and losers semis, losers finals and grand finals were never played. Gi forfeited his spot to try to finish things faster, and Distructo was just given the win/money since he was still in winner's bracket waiting for grand finals. All things considered it was probably the best choice, but it should be clarified that the bracket was not played out in full.

I'm seeing a lot of disappointment with me not using Ness. Honestly I'm just sick of playing handicapped, I don't even like Brawl anymore and I went to this with no intention other than to win so I just used Snake (and MK 1 game against Phil to test out my MK, and D3 against Yoh, but every set I won was 100% Snake). Then after a 15 minute+ set of throwing grenades/waddle dees and trying to powershield missiles I didn't care about winning anymore either.

Shoutouts:

Brawl
**** Brawl, I quit. I'll maybe play WiFi until I get good but I'm never entering a vBrawl tournament again until I have 100% confidence I can place top 3. I don't make money and I stopped having fun playing this game a long time ago so no point. Plus people keep coming out of nowhere who are way better than I am regardless of the amount of extra experience/practice I may have, for some reason I just don't improve.

Brawl+
You're still cool.

Melee
I love you.
Relax man..

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
1. Doc (Diddy, Metaknight)- GG's and good **** placing first! I will make you fear my CF =)

2. Kingace (Metaknight) - GGs with you too man, i plan on beating your mk sometime with CF :p. Close match on Japes though, gotta admit, it was tough as ****. Yo Phil, Imma never let you live it down like i said LOL. I don't care if i lost the match, I won the war by getting a knee of justice on your MK. Show Me Your Boobs! *Salutes*....I see, that you FEAR the Captain! See you at OIN man.

3. Joe (Metaknight, Fox)- We didnt have any offline friendlies you sexy sonnava *****. I was hoping to see your fox in more action bro, but w.e Ill not let you live it down when i reversed pawnch you either ;). IF we were to have a braket match, i woulda gone CF on you and give you those nightmares again ;). Yo, make sure you give it a lil "poke" :).

4. Culex (Falco, Snake, DK)- You got 4rth place without using MK and substituting SS tier with God Tier CF, you make me proud <3

5. Raidos (Ice Climbers)- Man our matches were so sick bro. The ROB match i didn't expect to get 2 stocked, just 1 :( lol. but I had to turn it all around with snake, you fear snake, but i know who you fear more ;). ggs man, we'll train more in Hamilton.

5. Mikey (Snake, D3)- Man we didn't have our ganon dittos, but we will at OIN. You got lucky you didnt get taken down by Kalm, cuz i was just about to yell it out, but you up B'd out if it you smooth criminal. I'll get you to play Super Metroid, I promise!.

7. Iliad (Marth, Falco, Link)- You broke the curse! GOOD **** MY SON!. placing higher in the world like you should be. You make me proud to be your father :')......your "laugh" made me fall asleep pissing myself in laughter <3. HAHAHA

7. RayKalm (Ganondorf)- I told you, and ill tell you again, I fear your ganon. great mm man, i didnt expect to get ***** and 2 stocked, i expected to be 50 50 with you and knee you or flub knee you :p. Great placing with your Ganon, people will fear Ganondorf. So manly he has his own tier. The G tier.

9. Kuenzel (ZSS)- Yes i recognized my theme song, i heard it as i played a friendly and im like WTF is that sexy noise?! i lookied around and it was your hacked wii with the badass song. If i played my bracket matches to that song, i woulda never lost a single stock ;). Didnt get to play your ZSS btw, next time :)?

9. Cruxis (Snake)- to bad we didnt play this time next time maybe bro? But I learned that monkeys don't eat Snakes.....Birds do ;).

9. Yoh (Samus)- Good **** repping low tier Samus, one of my "mains" we'll ditto sometime like real men. CF vs CF.

9. Distructo (Toon Link)- Great TL, in the end, were just both spammers XD.

13. Niko (Peach)- You make me sad bro, your supposed to beat every character in the game, and place better except my CF. None the less, i know you didnt wanna place higher, cuz i woulda faced you then kneed you right in Peaches Fallopian tubes XD. HA see you at your tourny bro.

13. Sauc3 (Kirby, ICs, Samus)- Only True men play double Falcon in teams. and Yes I CAN. If we ever do go dubz cf again, we'll deff knee more people and pawnch em in grab release. Next time your back in Ham, brawl at your crib :)?

13. Decoy (Snake)- Tell me you FEAR! XD Good **** seeing you again Brandon, to bad we couldnt friendly more, hope to see you at OIN. If i get B+ ill get into it more.

13. Gi (Wario)- You sexy tank **** ****ing *******! I cant believe you told me to get a ****ing knee when it was anyones game XD. But i got you a knee, and it made you proud. There i was just going for the win untill i heard a familiar voice say "You gotta win with a knee". I twitched, and behold 30 secs later i got you a knee. Great tournament man it ran smoothly. Brawl did anyway.

17. Inle (Marth)- Didnt play

17. MarikYoshi (Yoshi)- Good games man, your Yoshi is a beast. we'll have more friendlies next time, and i now know YOU also fear the knee and the pawnch :). BTW you almost made a sexy comeback during that match lol.

17. JustNoOne (Luigi)- Great friendlies man, if you play online PM me.

17. Zetsu (Falco)- GGs in bracket match.

17. Crowl (Link)- Crown my man, respect for low tier, PM me your msn so we can brawl via lagfi XD.

17. AvariceX (Snake)- we didnt have ness dittos :(. Also no quitting.

17. 5ive (Pikachu)- Didnt play

17. AK- didnt play

25. SkylerSilver (Various)- We didnt frliendly or play, next time

25. .Exe (ZSS)- ggs in doubles

25. JD (Olimar)- didnt play

25. Fizz (Lucario)- didnt play

25. Jamal- ggs, to bad you couldnt face any1 other then Joe XD.

25. HC- didnt play

25. Han (Yoshi)- GGs during friendlies

25. JB (Wolf)- didntp lay

Special Shoutouts

Carter- my man, to bad you didnt show up, your probably killing another one of ur scuzzies lol. but **** man we'll team next time and we'll take first! I just had to see for ****s how we could do in dubz cf. unforutuanly Jaske couldnt show up, but i could still do it up with Sauc3.

Tasty- Thanks for the ride back home bro, jokes times in the car and the part right before you dropped me off at my crib HAAH. man that **** was HOWLES. Join the Tournament next time

I used Falco, DK, Snake AND CAPTAIN FALCON.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Relax man..
Oh I'm very relaxed. You have no idea how unbelievably serene it makes things knowing I have some closure with this game. I thought about giving it up a few times in the past but always came back after I convinced myself of some excuse like "I choked" or something, but now I'll just never have to worry about being frustrated with the game again.

sauc3

Smash Lord
if anyone is experience flu like symptoms ...

... my bad

also I have a video of a CF and samus vs a white mk on SV and PS1, anyone know who these ppl are?

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Okay here is the first vid uploaded from my Wii. Watch until 5ives EPIC FAIL at the end. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-NNk-VWx0k

More vids are still to come.
Really hoping my Ness+ matches get uploaded :)

Except those ones against Distructo >_> I hadn't played Brawl+ since Niko's tourney in August and had to completely re-adjust /johns

Also really frustrated that immediately after I pulled some bizarre 12-hit 0-death that ended in a Ken combo some idiot turned off our wii as soon as it said "GAME" and I couldn't get the replay. It looked hilarious at first because the wii went off immediately after a super **** combo and my controller kept rumbling for like 5 minutes after....game couldn't handle the ****.

5ive

Smash Champion
Really hoping my Ness+ matches get uploaded :)

Except those ones against Distructo >_> I hadn't played Brawl+ since Niko's tourney in August and had to completely re-adjust /johns

Also really frustrated that immediately after I pulled some bizarre 12-hit 0-death that ended in a Ken combo some idiot turned off our wii as soon as it said "GAME" and I couldn't get the replay. It looked hilarious at first because the wii went off immediately after a super **** combo and my controller kept rumbling for like 5 minutes after....game couldn't handle the ****.
That's the thing with Brawl+. Each release, you have to be sure you know what changes happened to your character, and how well you can incorporate that into your game play. I really think the DJC helps, but it kind of helps to know it works differently from Melee, in that you have to hold the jump button in order to pull off a DJC.

I'll be updating the OP with videos in a bit. There are still a bunch on Fizz's SD card, and Ghosts' SD.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
That's the thing with Brawl+. Each release, you have to be sure you know what changes happened to your character, and how well you can incorporate that into your game play. I really think the DJC helps, but it kind of helps to know it works differently from Melee, in that you have to hold the jump button in order to pull off a DJC.
That's the problem with Brawl+ actually. It changes way too often. I love Brawl+, but every time I talk to someone who is mildly interested in it and would play I always hear the same sentiment of "I would play if they didn't completely change the face of the game every week/month".

There needs to be a tourney standard build and any other builds in between tourney standards should not be publicly released, they should just be kept between a group of testers until they can decide that there is a new tourney standard build ready for release.

5ive

Smash Champion
I agree with you, but I kind of agree with the way they've progressed the project. Instead of getting input from the WBR, they release test builds (nightly builds) to the public for testing. Atleast IMO, that is better than confining the changes to a smaller group of people.

Also, note that these nightly builds aren't supposed to be used for tournaments, but what happens is that the official "tournament" ready builds become quickly outdated.

Recently, they chose to release the first "Gold" candidate set (the set we used for this tournament). The WBR promised us that this would be the only set they will release in a 3-6 month time period. So long story short; get used to this recent release.

Of course, I never really felt your pain with my metagame completely changing, as Pika doesn't really get much changes anyways. So I probably can't comment on how annoying it is.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord

And you guys are all happy with this?

I don't understand how you are okay with this guy. How you accept the way he abuses all of you.

I don't want to be in any place, or on any webforum, that this scum is welcome. And I tried to make my peace with his arrogance and sociopathy but I don't have a God's patience.
I'm done. He goes or I do.

From Ontario events in the future, or even SWF (if the mods take moderator action here), ban him or me. Just tell me who.

You'll never see me again, I don't care, I'll drop this game right here. Brawl doesn't infuriate me the way it does Avarice (sorry to hear that, bro) - I rather like it - but very little could be worth the ***-****ing I get from Minus every time I see his signature, or hear his prick's whine.

/thread derailment

Gichan

Smash Champion

I don't understand how you are okay with this guy. How you accept the way he abuses all of you.

I don't want to be in any place, or on any webforum, that this scum is welcome. And I tried to make my peace with his arrogance and sociopathy but I don't have a God's patience.

From Ontario events in the future, or even SWF (if the mods take moderator action here), ban him or me. Just tell me who.

You'll never see me again, I don't care, I'll drop this game right here. Brawl doesn't infuriate me the way it does Avarice (sorry to hear that, bro) - I rather like it - but very little could be worth the ***-****ing I get from Minus every time I see his signature, or hear his prick's whine.

/thread derailment
Wtf are you doing? Just ignore him then, you know how many people had to put up with doc's arrogance? Did they leave? No. How about KingAce? Jesus man.

Rikana

Smash Champion
That's the problem with Brawl+ actually. It changes way too often. I love Brawl+, but every time I talk to someone who is mildly interested in it and would play I always hear the same sentiment of "I would play if they didn't completely change the face of the game every week/month".

There needs to be a tourney standard build and any other builds in between tourney standards should not be publicly released, they should just be kept between a group of testers until they can decide that there is a new tourney standard build ready for release.
But without these frequent releases of build from the past, it wouldn't be like it is to this points. It's thanks to that which made Brawl+ the way it is. At least know we know for sure it's getting closer and closer to its "final" alterations thus, the less frequent releases.

G U R U

Smash Lord
17. AvariceX (Snake)- I wanted to play your Ness, hence my sigh when you picked Snake for pools (when no one was even getting eliminated). Just had to **** me, didn't you?
I think Avarice still has nightmares of my ZSS against his Ness and I'm not even that good with her imo.

Modesty aside tho, he's giving up brawl for the better game and I don't mean Brawl+ :chuckle:

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I think Avarice still has nightmares of my ZSS against his Ness and I'm not even that good with her imo.

Modesty aside tho, he's giving up brawl for the better game and I don't mean Brawl+ :chuckle:
I was trying to get first seed. Even with Phil in my pool I was doing everything I could to win / place as high as possible. I apparently didn't improve quite as much as I thought I did. (Still got second seed though).

(Also yes, ZSS vs my Ness is 100:0 against me)

Brawl+ and Melee are both better than Brawl, and Ben I think you might actually like the new Brawl+ since you haven't played it since like the original build lol... I'm gonna get you to try it next time we're all together.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
yeah honestly,the new version of B+ trumps w.e i played at the last tournament,this version didnt feel like a gimmick or lose my interest after 20mins, restored my faith in b+ as a legit game!(Bowser isnt sexy anymore though:()

swordgard

Smash Hero

/thread derailment
This is probably going to cost me another 10 pages of arguing, but your right on this one. He always flamed before arguing which is completely idiotic, and assumes that hes at the top of the metagame in every game. If he loses, then the other char is broken. Simple enough?

He has way too much influence on the whinier people of GTA, its kinda disgusting.

Top Bottom