• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

School>Brawl [Scarborough, Ontario] Results, Videos and Shoutouts

5ive

Smash Champion
I also need a ****ing Wii and a computer LOL.

Also, remember when I first arrived and we started having friendlies on that Wii in the far corner?

It was Brawl+, and I won a couple of matches and Doubles friendlies took place on it as well.

It's not PaintedGhost's Wii, it's either 5ive's or F1ZZ's, but I would really appreciate it if the owner could upload all those matches.

Thanks in advance. :yoshi:
I uploaded one friendly so far. Check the OP.
I'll upload my friendly with you, and once I get a hold of PG's Wii, time to post the money match ;)

NovaRyumaru

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NovaRyumaru
Meta Knight... why does it not surprise me to see the only Mk players take top 3? >_>

Also, lack of Yoshi players placing in B+ makes me sad. :(

Self Distructo

Smash Apprentice
u peeps gotta chill dawg, we gotta stik 2gether and accept our successes and failures yo. bros, we cant be rowin @ each other all dai, we haf 2 be civil.

dis is SD
peace out yo

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Relax guys, this is for shoutouts only.

I want some americans to give me shoutouts...

Lain, Anther, Judge, Hunger, CO18, Shugo, UltimateRazer, ADHD, * ANTi *.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I uploaded one friendly so far. Check the OP.
I'll upload my friendly with you, and once I get a hold of PG's Wii, time to post the money match ;)
D'oh. That was embarrassing. :(

Venom-costumed Falcon is too good...

Meta Knight... why does it not surprise me to see the only Mk players take top 3? >_>

Also, lack of Yoshi players placing in B+ makes me sad. :(
Hi, regular Yoshi player here!

I was actually going to enter Brawl+ and ****, but I had to leave, so I decided to leave with Ray_Kalm and his peeps.

Maybe next time.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
This is probably going to cost me another 10 pages of arguing, but your right on this one. He always flamed before arguing which is completely idiotic, and assumes that hes at the top of the metagame in every game. If he loses, then the other char is broken. Simple enough?

He has way too much influence on the whinier people of GTA, its kinda disgusting.
no offense, but why do you keep on acting like youre part of our scene?

i mean i know that its a public forum, i know people can post wherever they want, yeah yeah yeah

but its like budding in on another person's conversation. sure, its perfectly legal, but its like "wtf are you doing, you arent part of this"

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
no offense, but why do you keep on acting like youre part of our scene?

i mean i know that its a public forum, i know people can post wherever they want, yeah yeah yeah

but its like budding in on another person's conversation. sure, its perfectly legal, but its like "wtf are you doing, you arent part of this"
Ok let me settle this, I'll do it as fast as I possibly can..

Minus is NOT a ****, he is simply confident and you cannot take that away from him or he wouldn't be who he is, you guys seem to forget that he was a competitive break dancer.. As obnoxious as he may post, its in his blood to do so, and I find it stupid that all of these pointless arguements are because of how he posted.

Yes, I found it to be obnoxious and rude myself for he wasn't at the event, but PK you're taking it to an extreme and Swordgard you need to mind your buisness bro its between them two, no one should get involved, I am sorry for even getting involved in the first place.

Zed, you need to chill bro, just read my first paragraph and you'll then understand that getting mad at Nate for such stupidness and name calling him is repulsive, you don't have to swing towards name calling it will just go back and forth and someone may get hurt.

All in all, everyone needs to chill and drop it, it's honestly not worth it..:urg:

CO18

Smash Hero
lol silverdoc ****** good shiz. Hope to see u at winterfest.

Also fatal step it up dawggg.

swordgard

Smash Hero

Minus is NOT a ****, he is simply confident and you cannot take that away from him or he wouldn't be who he is, you guys seem to forget that he was a competitive break dancer.. As obnoxious as he may post, its in his blood to do so, and I find it stupid that all of these pointless arguements are because of how he posted.

Yes, I found it to be obnoxious and rude myself for he wasn't at the event, but PK you're taking it to an extreme and Swordgard you need to mind your buisness bro its between them two, no one should get involved, I am sorry for even getting involved in the first place.

Zed, you need to chill bro, just read my first paragraph and you'll then understand that getting mad at Nate for such stupidness and name calling him is repulsive, you don't have to swing towards name calling it will just go back and forth and someone may get hurt.

All in all, everyone needs to chill and drop it, it's honestly not worth it..:urg:
Hmm, i did not knew he was a competitive breakdancer >.<! Either way, his last post explained it, i thought i had posted an answer to that(which was rather positive), turns out my browser did not post it all.

In other words, i just think nate shoulda worded his post differently if it was not his intention to sound so overconfident.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
lol silverdoc ****** good shiz. Hope to see u at winterfest.

Also fatal step it up dawggg.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

you just had to come to the thread where i did bad

go look back at some of my summer tourneys

seriously i just did **** in this one

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
Dang. I guess im not good as few month back.
I've been playing other games instead of brawl.
I didn't have any practice at all xD
NExt tourny, i am surely going to practice for it.
lol I came last on the bracket. I was expecting that.
first time entering tourny
I am going to practice yoshi like i use to. Wait for the next tourny :)
I didn't know there was soo many snake and metaknight players LOL

I was also confused with this "striking stages" and stuff.
At first i was like "huh? strike what?"
lmao I got the hang of it.
During matches, i was trying to do dragonic egg lay LMAO
i did few dragonic egg lay but i was too nervous so couldn't pull it off.

Self Distructo

Smash Apprentice
Dang. I guess im not good as few month back.
I've been playing other games instead of brawl.
I didn't have any practice at all xD
NExt tourny, i am surely going to practice for it.
lol I came last on the bracket. I was expecting that.
first time entering tourny
I am going to practice yoshi like i use to. Wait for the next tourny :)
I didn't know there was soo many snake and metaknight players LOL

I was also confused with this "striking stages" and stuff.
At first i was like "huh? strike what?"
lmao I got the hang of it.
During matches, i was trying to do dragonic egg lay LMAO
i did few dragonic egg lay but i was too nervous so couldn't pull it off.
cool story bro

PK-ow!

Smash Lord

I just looked at my most recent post before this one and realized that it looks pretty aggressive.
I was trying to tone it down, but, I made bad word choices... for basically the whole thing. :embarrass

I was explaining that I think Minus misunderstood me from the first moment we met, and because I didn't catch that, I likewise misunderstood him.
So I was offering an olive branch.

Pure fail on me for still sounding hepped up as I did it.:psycho:

*~*~*~

Han, I played friendlies with you.

Biggest point: You were very predictable. I don't know if you were trying your best at that point - it was after brackets - but I was basically waiting for you to Dsmash, or Ground Pound, or try to grab me, and I had figured out the pattern "by feel" and just... punished.

The times when I got a spike or landed a chokechain string are just luck for me; they weren't essential to what happened (although they also go to your recovery/consistency).

I don't know what Yosh's options are, but, you needed to mix it up more. Marik gets in a player's face with weak hits more... jabs, a lot of nairs (at a certain point he overuses that though.... HINT, MARIK, HINT)
Oh, but, you should have kept doing B-airs Han, because I never quite got the hang of blocking them.:dizzy:

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Han don't waste your time with Yoshi, its just going to be wasted time just pick a viable character or learn every gimmick in the book lol

ugh still too lazy to do shoutouts

-ggz everyone

-gi awesome tourney

...thats all I feel like writing for now lol

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
I just looked at my most recent post before this one and realized that it looks pretty aggressive.
I was trying to tone it down, but, I made bad word choices... for basically the whole thing. :embarrass

I was explaining that I think Minus misunderstood me from the first moment we met, and because I didn't catch that, I likewise misunderstood him.
So I was offering an olive branch.

Pure fail on me for still sounding hepped up as I did it.:psycho:

*~*~*~

Han, I played friendlies with you.

Biggest point: You were very predictable. I don't know if you were trying your best at that point - it was after brackets - but I was basically waiting for you to Dsmash, or Ground Pound, or try to grab me, and I had figured out the pattern "by feel" and just... punished.

The times when I got a spike or landed a chokechain string are just luck for me; they weren't essential to what happened (although they also go to your recovery/consistency).

I don't know what Yosh's options are, but, you needed to mix it up more. Marik gets in a player's face with weak hits more... jabs, a lot of nairs (at a certain point he overuses that though.... HINT, MARIK, HINT)
Oh, but, you should have kept doing B-airs Han, because I never quite got the hang of blocking them.:dizzy:
best tip of the day
lol
yeah i will try to be less predictable.
all my oppoents also said i was predictable >_>
blah! i gotta practice that more

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
Han don't waste your time with Yoshi, its just going to be wasted time just pick a viable character or learn every gimmick in the book lol

ugh still too lazy to do shoutouts

-ggz everyone

-gi awesome tourney

...thats all I feel like writing for now lol
its yoshi.
The reason why im using yoshi as a main because his my favoriate nintendo character lol
that's it.
I would use Meta Knight if i hated every single nintendo characters but i like yoshi so yeah.
I've been using yoshi on every single mario games.
Mario party, mario tennis, mario super sluggers, mario golf, you name it

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Han is a fellow Yoshi brother. Get off his back. :mad:

Also, 5ive and everyone else, please upload more videos of me when you get the chance!

And not the just the ones where I get *****, thanks very much. :yoshi:
Distructo is a fellow black man, get off his back :mad:

SHOUTOUTS! ( not sure if I've done them already but w.e )

TOP 5 shoutouts + iliad only.

Top 5: You're ALL good

Iliad: Your falco amazes me

Everyone else: Step it up :)

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Distructo is a fellow black man, get off his back :mad:

SHOUTOUTS! ( not sure if I've done them already but w.e )

TOP 5 shoutouts + iliad only.

Top 5: You're ALL good

Iliad: Your falco amazes me

Everyone else: Step it up :)
You hate me don't you :*(

Iliad

Smash Lord
To the guy who's shield I broke with Link: SKRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Come out to more tourneys. I'll show you a few tricks, like how to not get your shield broken and skraah'd on.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
To the guy who's shield I broke with Link: SKRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Come out to more tourneys. I'll show you a few tricks, like how to not get your shield broken and skraah'd on.
Link needs more rupees to do that.

.decoy

Smash Ace
first, gi for legendary TO tier.

1. Doc (Diddy, Metaknight) - good ****. you deserve this spot.
2. Kingace (Metaknight) - **** as always.
3. Joe (Metaknight, Fox) - epic. that is all.
4. Culex (Falco, Snake, DK) - moar friendlies son.
5. Raidos (Ice Climbers) - i haven't played you since i beat you pools way back when...i really want to play your ic's now tho.
5. Mikey (Snake, D3) - as always, good job helping running things. and pretty good for being out of practice huh.
7. Iliad (Marth, Falco, Link) - moar lazers man. but still i like your falco game. and link haha.
7. RayKalm (Ganondorf) - um. cool ganon?
9. Cruxis (Snake) - step it up vs. falco son.
9. Yoh (Samus) - good games, next time though.
13. Niko (Peach) - you are a clown ahah. commentary on raykalm vs. jow was just too jokes.
13. Sauc3 (Kirby, ICs, Samus) - play moar melee.
13. Decoy (Snake) - failure.
13. Gi (Wario) - awesome job. lulz at not recognizing me.
17. MarikYoshi (Yoshi) - nice meeting you man.
17. JustNoOne (Luigi) - games next time. like york style.
17. 5ive (Pikachu) - yo what happened to brawl+. friendlies next time.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Marik gets in a player's face with weak hits more... jabs, a lot of nairs (at a certain point he overuses that though.... HINT, MARIK, HINT)
:laugh:

I try not to overuse Nair anymore.

Han, Bair is probably Yoshi's best approaching option. It completely shuts down unaware opponents and you can string together combos with it if your Bair is timed and spaced correctly. :yoshi:

Don't listen to this... Marth player. :yoshi:

its yoshi.
The reason why im using yoshi as a main because his my favoriate nintendo character lol
that's it.
I would use Meta Knight if i hated every single nintendo characters but i like yoshi so yeah.
I've been using yoshi on every single mario games.
Mario party, mario tennis, mario super sluggers, mario golf, you name it
Right on. :yoshi:

Come by the Yoshi Boards once in a while, you'll learn a lot of stuff.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
I was on the list for both Brawl and Brawl+. :( By the way I want to see your Lucario in action and see if I can learn a couple of things from you. Us Lucarios have to stick together. :)
Oh right Fizz... Sorry dude, didn't see ya there... Uh yeah, find me if I go to Niko's tourney. If I go or not is all based on how much texturing of my 3D game room I have done.:dizzy:

Easy to find me, just look for Ash Ketchum.

@ Culex: Son, I can't wait to bust up yer sorry arse. Speed is everything, and Sonic has more of it than the cap! Er i mean... miss ya buddy! ^o^

Mikey7

Smash Lord
A week later ; )

1. Doc (Diddy, Metaknight) - ggs, I'll use Dedede next time ; )

2. Kingace (Metaknight) - online is gay

3. Joe (Metaknight, Fox) - head nod

4. Culex (Falco, Snake, DK) - I'll get my dollar back at oin lolz

5. Raidos (Ice Climbers) - <-- is too goodz

7. Iliad (Marth, Falco, Link) - good Falco

7. RayKalm (Ganondorf) - glad you came out FINALLY

9. Kuenzel (ZSS) - good job stepping your game up

9. Cruxis (Snake) - meh we didn't really work well together was like 2 singles matches going on, was fun teaming with you though lol

9. Yoh (Samus) - ggz, longg matches -_-

9. Distructo (Toon Link) - good stuff in b+ even though that game sux

13. Niko (Peach) - can't wait for your tourney ; )

13. Sauc3 (Kirby, ICs, Samus) - rofl samus vs snake, sorryz but rly pools have to get done quick somehow lol

13. Decoy (Snake) - dont worry you'll do better next time even though you did pretty good at this tourney lol

13. Gi (Wario) - great tourney, who cares that b+ didnt finish that game is a joke lol, thx for everything including food lol

17. AvariceX (Snake) - sux that u quit

17. 5ive (Pikachu) - lol good stuff learning rufus vs ryu, but really pick another character for ryu lol that crap is like 7-3

Raynex - ggs in sf4, ugh forgot to play you repeatedly to learn abel lol. I should have warmed up more for sf4 lol instead of just playing brawl ...+ not have started off with ryu lol

Jack - lol zangief isn't as gay as tager, too bad bb is gonan go to crap : (

Michelle - seemed really really really bored lol, sorry I didn't come by and talk more but GI KEPT MAKING ME DO CRAP naw lol but just sayin

Yo without Sauga NO ONE ELSE TRASH TALKS IN BRAWL wtffff. crap was boring. only person I got to trash talk was iliad, and that was boring because it was pools. FInals couldn't even trash talk because spots 3+ were mk dittos...booo. I mean gi was trash talking somewhat, but it always "ooo get *****" or something lame.

ggs to everyone I forgot...

:lick:

Top Bottom