• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

School is in Session 2: Last Day of July RESULTS!!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629

Joey- It was fun talking about PMD!
That was soo fun. I can't wait to get Sky now XD!

5. Joey-You lie to me about my skill so much lol but I love ya anyway
No I don't!!! It's completely true!!! D: Seriously. ):. Love you too <3~

5: Joey- Good shizz Joey. You're as ridiculous as always.
XD Thanks! It's because I stuck with Metaknight :D

Fml...that's what I get for going Pikachu on Joey in pools and losing third game. xD
:'( @ you sangbagging against me. I'll getcha fair and square without any sandbagging involved next time!

5: Joey :metaknight: - I was glad to finally meet you. Sucks that I got thrashed by you so hard. You're as good as advertised. (Congrats on beating KB!) I'll have to get some of my honor back against that Peach. Should not have been a three-stock. :(
Yeeah! Thank you! You just got a little impatient. That's all.

5: Joey-Wowsa! Great job Joey! This is the first time I've seen you play just one character for a tournament and not 21398721 other characters. :O
Thank you! Same here! I'm always used to having 3 characters next to my name. o:

5: Joey :metaknight: - Next time...:(
Better not SD either :@:@:@:@

5: Joey - Your Meta Knight was hell on my Lucas in doubles. That's the first time I've ever gone against a MK as Lucas, actually, and it's not a fun fight at all. It had me so on edge, I couldn't even recover properly...heh, embarrassing, but next time I'll know better!
Yeeah... Poor Lucas... D':

5: Joey - Man, count/renegade/Krystedez better watch out, this guy might steal the #1 INKY PR spot.
Aww yeeah. I'll take that number 1 spot after my wifi training and I come back in 2011 :3

Kreggins

Smash Cadet
Fizzle - Fun match in pools. I should have definitely gone Toon Link both times lol. I really enjoy talking to you!
Y.b.M. - **** you and D3 on Castle Siege. I didn't know you had him in your arsenal of characters. I'll keep that in mind next time. Good work with Pit, too!
Blue Rogue - You and your diamonds.
Mister Eric - I was starting to get a little hot and bothers by those ROBs...
Tako - I need to play you more. I need more ROB practice that isn't exclusively Sil. Also, you are a cool guy, too. lol.
Today - Awesome tourney. Good job in doubles. I really want to play you sometime. You seem to have gotten A LOT better since the last time (OUGA Zeo Rangers maybe?).
Crash - Way to shoryuken the wrong person in doubles, resulting in BOTH you and Hilt dying. jklol. Nice haircut.
Mr. E - I really need more ROB practice. Our match just seemed too easy for you.
Katakiri - Good job in our bracket match. I really need to work on that matchup and stop getting gimped by Squirtle.
Sil - YOU HAD IT! Every time you start playing the waiting game off or under the stage, I get really nervous that you'll run out of fuel and die. Stop doing it so much. You are still really good and I know you will learn from this and just be that much better next time. Springfield Pie!
Kreggins - "You're the best around! Nothing's gonna ever keep you down!"
Annet - I really enjoyed our match too. It was WAAAAAY to close for comfort. I'm glad I could play a Metaknight a little closer to my level. A good match is one that you can learn from. What I learned from our match: Stick with Toon Link against MK. Hope to play you again sometime!
Juu - Dude what happened? How did I do better than you? You're supposed to be better than me and bait a Kreggins' Combo and laugh about it. I'll just blame it on a bad day. Keep it up. Keep reppin' that Mario.
Auspher - We had some fun friendlies. I really want to play you in a somewhat serious fashion. It's been a while since that has happened. Good try in doubles. Thats just a whole new world in Brawl. Keep up the good work. Don't get too discouraged. OUGA: The New Class still has a lot of catching up to do.
Rikku - So I read in a previous shout out that you dont use the C-Stick to smash? UGH. You and Derputy need to get together and learn how to play this game. Maybe if you two fusion danced or something you would become a somewhat competent smash player. JKLOL! You're getting better. Don't roll. Moar counter! jk but srsly ur bad
Level 9 Snake: You should have counterpicked Level 9 Luigi...

Braxton2011

Smash Ace
NNID
Braxtonian8
3DS FC
4167-4550-9020
1: Shugo (Don't remember)
2: Lain Derp. You pedophile.
5: Joey (D)
5: Fizzle I shall be back...
7: Y.b.M. Godkais plz ;x
13: Tako :\ I'm sorry I couldn't present more challenging matches to you.
13: Today Sup
13: Sai (D) I shall win that Diddy match up
17: Joshkip Sanvich.
17: Crash Its a shame I didn't get to talk to you.
17: Braxton Problem, Officer?
17: Tactivsl Yo man, we gotta do Double Lucario in Doubles sometime.
25: Excel
25: Meta Flair That match with Yoshi really made my day a lot worse.
33: TheComposer You seem to really hate me... Good, that way you'll learn.
33: ShyGuy Turn into Rowdy Shyguy and beat people up.
33: Slim I can't remember our matches ;x
41: Hael Phael sup.
41: Squid Sup cool guy.
41: Juu never again will I get Up-B spiked by Mario.
49: Auspher Yeah. When I heard Rikku say she used to main Yoshi, and mains Lucario now... I was like

49: Rikku o.e Lucario AND Yoshi? Good stuff.

Rikku~

Smash Apprentice
Some shoutouts:

3. Kel--Nice getting to play you in pools, you're scary! lol
5. Joey--Thanks for the friendlies, nice meeting you
9. KB--Good seeing you again, and I better see you at OUGA!
9. Mister Eric--Awesome Rob, fun matches in pools
9. Hilt-- Glad to have met you, thanks for helping host!
13. Today-- Thank you so much for everything--for housing us, and hosting an awesome tourney. Glad I met you, you're such a sweetheart <3 ...and a great player too!
13. Sai-- Your Diddy is great, even when I counter picked a janky stage XD
17. Luminoth-- After hearing so much about you, I'm glad I got to meet/play you! I see now why Auspher practically worships you, your wolf is amazing!
17. Crash-- I know we didn't talk or play, but I was watching some of your doubles matches. And I just have to say I LOVED what you guys were doing with the Olimar grab and Luigi's fire jump punch...epic
17. Braxton--Fun playing you in friendlies...and a Yoshi turned Lucario main???? OMG we're like the same person!!!!!! haha j/k.... but seriously
17. Tactivsl-- Another Lucario?? wish I coulda played/talked with you... :(
25. Sil--Glad you made it, it was good to see ya!
25. KassanraNova-- So glad I got to meet another lady smasher...yay! Your MK is a beast too! looking forward to playing you again soon, you better be at OUGA!
25. Kreggins-- I hate you . .......LOL but seriously, I am so happy you made it outta pools, great job!
33. Composer-- You riding in the trunk of Aushper's car seriously made my night. You're hilarious! I had a blast hanging out with you, and next time, count me in for some Popeye's fo sho.
33. Onaga--Thanks for some intense matches in pools... gg's!!
41. Hael Phael--Intense matches in doubles, gg's!
41. Squid-- Who put you in the milkshake backroom???!! Hahaha you're a blast, fun times!
41. Juu-- You'll get em next time. Just keep on keepin on... can't wait to see ya at OUGA
49. Auspher-- thanks for driving, fun times!! And you HAVE gotten better yourself too, it was a tough crowd. You're gonna make it out next time for sure!

And Smashley... You are awesome. <3

Everyone else I didn't talk to/play-- Congrats, and great job to all! Glad so many ppl came out.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I know you have, I just saying that Count has been like the only Diddy around here to take a set from you iirc. But yeah you've pretty much ed everyone Wakka named.
xD "spanked" lol...

<_<

I really wanna beat count because he has 2 stocked me, and now I wanna see how much I've improved! *goes super saiyan metaknight*

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Joey, I still have your Pichu Peach pic, I'm going to scan and color it. xD
I've gotten so used to drawing Pichus. <3

wakka444

Smash Ace
i was simply stating we couldve weeded out a few mks(kinda it was really just trash talk), when i say that i dont mean
wakkacount>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kel

silly kel

D

Deleted member

Joey, I still have your Pichu Peach pic, I'm going to scan and color it. xD
I've gotten so used to drawing Pichus. <3
Ahh...to be skilled at drawing beyond stick figures and smiley faces. I envy you...

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I'm amazing when it comes to artsy things. Drawing takes practice, then it's easy.
I just don't draw as much because of video games. xD

Oh, You silly Diddy Kongs. :p

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I've only played Count once, at pools in C4 galore last year, and he beat me handily first game, I counterpicked rainbow cruise, and I almost won but Diddy Kong's Upair is a beast :(

I've gotten better at the Diddy Kong matchup since then though :bee:!
... unfortunately, I "got better" at it a long time ago, and haven't practiced it since. x_x

This thread is now about your experiences playing against Count. Or playing as Count.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
The last time I played count was at a KM I think. He destroied me X:... I will do better next time~

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Having fun with DK > bracket results :cool:

Extra thanks for letting me **** your DK so hard in the ditto second game, Bowyer, and Sil for letting me set my FFootball auto-picks before my draft. Sucks all the nonsense that happened to you that day man.

I'll give you better games next time I'm not feeling so crappy, Fizzle and Y.b.M, and next time I won't go DK, Day. ;) Pleasure to meet you, DarkLouis. :p Oh, and thanks to Tako and crew for taking me with them to get food.

Just remember you're teaming with me next time we're at a tourney together, Hilt... !

Tsugaru

Smash Rookie
Hey! This is Delta. ^____^;
I wanted to say thanks to everyone for the encouragement at my first tournament. I enjoyed talking to everyone and I really enjoy this community (especially against another certain community for my other fandom).

I can't remember if I played against Steel, but I recall my round with Fizzle. xD;;;
I dont' remember a whole lot with my health condition and the fact I was running on 4 hours of sleep and no food.

Anyways, I hope to see you all again soon, especially when I can drive and at Ohayocon. For the Smash tournament there, I should have my game up and that's the only time I'll be around the gaming room there, sadly.

^___^; v <( <3 <3)

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
Time to finally do some shoutouts. XD Thanks to everyone who helped Day run this tournament! It turned out even better than the first! ^^

2: Lain - Didn't get to play you this time around. I should've MM'd your ICs with my Zelda though! Maybe next time. XD
3: Kel - Looking good as always, man.
4: Infern Angelis - Didn't get to play you at all either. I wanna play you again though! I've gotten A LOT better since the first SiiS. :D
5: Joey - Awesome bracket matches man. You're improving so much. :D
5: Fizzle - Was fun playing Sil and you in doubles!
9: Mister Eric - You've got a very different ROB there. :O Our pool matches were so intense!
9: Hilt - Always a pleasure seeing you Hilt! Our doubles matches were awesome! We should definitely play some friendlies next time!
13: Dark Louis - Ah, your Wolf. You're very technical! And like you said, a little too aggressive. XD That's okay though since it seems to work haha. Keep at it man, I hope we can play again sometime!
13: Tako - That double ROB in doubles was intimidating! XD
13: Today - You get better everytime I see you Day! We should definitely play some friendlies sometime!
13: Sai - Zomg dude. Our pools matchhhhhhhh. I can't believe I did that. XD Anyway, you keep getting better dude. KOJ FTW!
17: Steel Samurai - Your Marth! Too good man. You follow off the stage for the gimp so well. Hopefully we get to play somewhere other than a tournament soon!
17: Luminoth - lulz u paly wofl?
17: Joshkip - WOAH! You came out of nowhere haha. You've improved SOOO much since the last time I played you dude. It makes me sad that you're taking a break this month. :( KOJ FTW!
17: Crash - Always a pleasure hanging around with you Crash. Friendlies were fun, the two we had at least. XD
25: Excel - Nice seein' you again man. Hopefully we get to play next time!
25: Clowsui - Seems you're improving as well! It was nice to finally get to play you haha. Just keep practicing man.
25: Sil - Nice ROB dude, doubles were fun!
25: KassandraNova - Don't get yourself down, Kassandra. Just keep at it! You just need to take losing in stride and it'll make you better.
33: TheComposer - I didn't get to play you this time! Nice job helping with the tourney though. :D
33: Gas - DUDE! I know you won't see this because you don't have a SWF, but you keep getting better and better. People won't even know what happened when they black out from playing the Gutierez.
33: Onaga - You've got an awesome Mario man. Just keep practicing!
33: TGSM - GET SOME!
33: Slim - DOUBLES! We're gonna get some here in the near future. :D
41: Squid - Keep going to tournaments man and you'll pick up the tricks sooner than you think. Keep the attitude you've got!
49: Auspher - It was nice to finally be able to play you dude! Your Wofl is nice. :D Everyone has their bad days too, so don't worry about it. Also, sadface since you aren't going to Raleigh. :(
49: Rikku - Your Lucario is awesome! You just need more tournament experience and you'll get better in no time! Hopefully we can play again sometime!
49: Level 9 Snake - Jerkface

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Fizzle's Shoutouts

1: Shugo :metaknight:/:falco: Nothing but the best for Shugo, lol. I've heard so much hype about your Falco but don't get to see it first hand because you never use him against me. How about next time we play Lucario vs Falco since we have to play each other at every event we both go to.
2: Lain :popo:/:metaknight: It was a relief to dodge you in brackets this time, but I can't believe we didn't play any vBrawl at this. You've gotta teach me some ic tricks so I can stop getting 2-0'd by Shugo's mk.
3: Kel :metaknight: There's nothing scarier than an mk who seconds snake, especially when your snake is just as good! I liked how you were coaching Shugo during doubles. That was just too good.:laugh:

@Godkais: I remember having piece of mind once.
4: Infern Angelis :snake:Trollin me on and off the boards, come on. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBTn500wasE
But the worst thing is, I still run into 50 c4's and 100 mines in every set we play. If you going to this means the God Kais are active again, then I'd better start practicing right now.
7: Y.b.M. :kirby2: / :dedede::zerosuitsamus::pit: Better than all these coneys, I'm barely reaching my pinnacle. It's best to pay attention to everything that I'm fen to do. Cooler than polar water but dangerous as a chemical, you better watch out Y.b.M. cause soon I'll be invincible.
5: Joey :metaknight: When we do end up playing some friendlies, we're gonna have to play about a million of them because we're gonna end up using a dozen character and playing tons and tons of different matchups. Ooh! We should enter a tournament as team random! FYI, I thought brawl- Zelda was terrible until I played you.
5: Fizzle :metaknight: / :dedede: My Nizzle!
7: Bowyer :metaknight: I can't believe Lain dragged you all the way down to this. But you guys placed well in dubs...and singles, come to think of it. Playing your mk was like going back in time:laugh: I'm sure you'll do even better if you take the time to catch up to the current metagame.
9: King Beef :peach: So...you play pikachu now. If your pika is good enough to take Joey to the last hit, game 3, it's no longer even a little safe for me to go D3 against you. It's soooo not fair that you destroy half my roster. *Bum* *Bum* *Bum* Another one bites the dust.
9: Blue Rogue :warioc: You seemed pretty off on Saturday, but it's probably nothing to worry about because getting wrecked by Shugo is the new fad in Ohio, and you were playing well enough to beat Infern even though you kept getting 2-stocked by my snake in friendlies; maybe I have the best Snake in Ohio, who knows?;) Fairing with ics actually works but is still really dumb, and tell kb he needs to go Pikachu next time you team...assuming you two ever team again.
9: Mister Eric :rob: Wait a second, a ROB got 9th at this!?! Even though it's probably too close to call, I think you're the best ROB in the Midwest besides me of course ;). I'm always happy to MM you in one of the worst matchups in brawl. Also, good stuff knocking that scrub Infern into losers.:laugh:
9: Hilt :olimar: I'm convinced that you're turning your region into a crack team of Fizzlefighters. I'm not playing Daycia and Crash, I'm playing Hilt's team of ninja-assassin-dragon-warrior-tornados-swan dive. So even though we haven't played in a year, it still feels like you've got my number. no one uses that expression anymore, but you know what I mean.
13: Dark Louis :snake: I can't believe there's such a good wolf player in Ohio! I used to second Wolf and would reeeally like to see what you've got. Grab-release>side-b all day.
13: Tako :rob: I barely saw any of you at this! I played Mr.E in pools, Mr. Eric in brackets, and teamed with Sil. I'm one ROB short of a bushel (it wouldn't be a Fizzle post without metaphor fail). Seriously, though, it's always fun to talk to you. And you and Mr. Eric really made :rob:th place something respectable it this (even though you had to take out Sil to do it :laugh:). And don't lose to Lain anymore!
13: Today :gw: You've gotten soo good. I remember at Godkais Bootcamp you were apologizing to people mid-match and drowning in pools (that was only a year ago right?). Now you're out-placing me in doubles and taking me to game 3 in singles bracket. Way to step it up, Day. I expect nothing less from one of Hilt's trusted ninja-assassin-dragon-warrior-tornados-swan dive.
13: Sai :diddy: I looked back at the bracket and saw how you steamrolled through all the Lucarios and lost to 2 good players. Not a bad day for you, was it? Aannnnnnnyway how do you not know the street names in Cincinnati? Even though it was partially our fault for being stoopid and passing it a million times, that car ride was just a sad experience for everybody. At one point, we ended up driving like 5 miles out of the city, taking that Dunkin Donuts guy's directions.
17: Steel Samurai :marth: Well, it was inevitable that you'd get ROB'd in brackets (pun intended), but I didn't expect to see you get Dark Louis'd (I couldn't think of anything clever.). If you'd have won that set, you'd have had to play KB and then Y.b.M, so you could've easily gotten 9th at this assuming you didn't upset Y.b.M and his million secondaries.:dedede:
17: Luminoth :wolf: It's so awesome that there are all these Wolf players around. I remember our set in dubs and you weren't bad. Unfortunately Wolf is pretty bad in doubles. :psycho: But Wolf is one of my favorite characters so if you ever want to do Wolf dittos, just walk up to me and grab release me into a side-b. Then, when I regain consciousness, we can play.
17: Joshkip :sonic: With Ohio's sudden lack of he-who-throws-things, you might be the best Sonic main in the Midwest, right? You're definitely the most sonic-like person in the Midwest. Wait A Second! Have we ever played each other? I've seen you at 10 million tournaments, but I don't think we've ever played.
17: Crash :luigi2: / :dk2: A lot of people got ROB'd at this. If you'd have beaten sneaky, you'd be set in the next round. What's Infern know about DK (I guess we'll find out when he namesearches)? Well it's always a relief to not play you because I'm the world's biggest up-b magnet. That's why I'm so bad at Street Fighter, I just get hit with shoryukens the whole match until I eventually run out of health (and I never practice). Besides, I had my hands full with other member of Hilt's Ninja-assassin-dragon-warrior-tornados-swan dive, (Day).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzDZEo9DJ8c
17: Braxton :yoshi2: I heard you were high up in the IN/KY power rankings, and now I see why. Your gyro tricks vs ROB are too good, just stop using double team so much! Oh yeah, what'chu know about Ness? Haha, those were some good games.
17: Mr. E :rob: / :dk2: Are you gonna main DK now or was that just some Mr.E sillyness? If you do, you could easily become the best Donkey Kong in the Midwest and become a God Kai, even though I'm pretty sure the ROB Kais would be mad about that. Oh wait, does Ook count? You might wanna stick with ROB.
17: Tactivsl :lucario: You had to play some of Lucaio's most annoying matchups, sheesh. Diddy Kong and Shugo are just so hard to beat. Oh well, I can't help but to root for Lucario, especially when it's against Kel.:laugh: What am I doing? You don't get on smashboards anymore.
17: Katakiri :pt: I've seen your pt and it's pretty good, but I've never met you...so I haven't gotten to play it. Since Argent has stopped going to tournaments, I need someone else's pt to beat down my Bowser.
25: Excel :sonic: Your bracket was a tad brutal, but that's what happens when you get semi-timed out in pools...actually if you won that, you'd have had me first round and then Tacical in losers. You need to have one of those miraculous bursts of improvement people have been having so you can start tearing things up already OR you could go fox...just something to think about.
25: Clowsui :falco: / :marth: How do you keep getting so good but placing so badly? At least it's not entirely like the old days when you'd always drown in pools and got stomped by my Lucario. *Looks at bracket* Okay, losing to crash isn't that bad, but what happened against Lumi, a wolf main who plays wolf and uses wolf?
25: Darrel :falcon: / :pt: I don't know you, but you use the coolest characters in the game and, for that, you are awesome. Feel free to hit me up for some falcon dittos or pt vs Ness/Bowser anytime.
25: Sil :rob: I'm not so sure we were laughing at the same thing on the car ride home, but it was still the funniest moment of my life.
25: Meta Flair :metaknight:Didn't you used to carry a WWE belt around with you. If so, please enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzDZEo9DJ8c
25: Amadeus :olimar: I don't recognize your name (as a smasher at least:)) so I'm going to assume right or wrong you're a Cinci local. If you are, wow. Making it out of pools at this is something to be proud of especially if you don't attend a lot of tournies.
25: KassandraNova :metaknight: I hate that we had to play first round, and that I ended up beating 2/3 of the girls that entered in either pools or brackets. I figure I should enjoy the time before you can beat me while it lasts
25: Kreggins :toonlink: /:marth: All the cool Toon Link players don't use secondaries, so you've gotta drop marth, or you'll never be one Tink Kais. You know if you short hop double arrow fast enough, you can turn around before touching the ground in case you wan to follow it up with back air? I randomly found out from Lee at mlg. I'm sad he didn't show me any Lucario stuff though.:urg:

These take forever. I'll do the rest tomorrow never ever.
----
Pools Cut Off:
33: TheComposer
33: ShyGuy
33: Fall Out Rainbow
33: Gas
33: Onaga
33: TGSM
33: Slim
33: Baby
41: Hael Phael
41: Slaw
41: Stephanie
41: Annet
41: Squid
41: Sief
41: Juu
41: Janine
49: Auspher
49: P
49: Chris
49: Delta
49: Rikku
49: Level 9 Snake

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
Just got back from a beach trip I took immediately after the tourney. (Which is why me and Fallout had to bolt so early)

I had a lot of fun at this tourney! Learned a whole lot about other characters and especially my own. (Squirtle's F-Tilt is too good)

Day.....HOLY ****! I REEEAALLY underestimated your G&W because of last time. Good stuff!! So salty about you banning SV. So salty.

Tako.....pikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!1!11!!! Funnest ROB ever! Not gonna lie

Excel, no need to be salty, that was just that "I just lost the tourney" aura I got. If I get knocked out, my skill level triples. It happens every tourney.

Tactivsl. Dude. **** Lucario. Your tactics too good. Soooooo salty over here.

Juuuuuuuu, keep up that Malleo. And more F-Air spikes, please! No johns, just F-Air spikes. All day. Always.

Pictochat, **** YOU!

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
1: Shugo :metaknight:/:falco: Nothing but the best for Shugo, lol. I've heard so much hype about your Falco but don't get to see it first hand because you never use him against me. How about next time we play Lucario vs Falco since we have to play each other at every event we both go to.
2: Lain :popo:/:metaknight: It was a relief to dodge you in brackets this time, but I can't believe we didn't play any vBrawl at this. You've gotta teach me some ic tricks so I can stop getting 2-0'd by Shugo's mk.
3: Kel :metaknight: There's nothing scarier than an mk who seconds snake, especially when your snake is just as good! I liked how you were coaching Shugo during doubles. That was just too good.:laugh:

@Godkais: I remember having piece of mind once.
4: Infern Angelis :snake:Trollin me on and off the boards, come on. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBTn500wasE
But the worst thing is, I still run into 50 c4's and 100 mines in every set we play.
7: Y.b.M. :kirby2: / :dedede::zerosuitsamus::pit: Better than all these coneys, I'm barely reaching my pinnacle. It's best to pay attention to everything that I'm fen to do. Cooler than polar water but dangerous as a chemical, you better watch out Y.b.M. cause soon I'll be invincible.
5: Joey :metaknight: When we do end up playing some friendlies, we're gonna have to play about a million because we're gonna playing soooo many matchups. Ooh! We should enter a tournament as team random! FYI, I thought brawl- Zelda was terrible until I played yours.
5: Fizzle :metaknight: / :dedede: My Nizzle!
7: Bowyer :metaknight: I can't believe Lain dragged you all the way down to this. But you guys placed well in dubs...and singles, come to think of it. Playing your mk was like going back in time:laugh: I'm sure you'll do even better if you take the time to catch up to the current metagame.
9: King Beef :peach: So...you play pikachu now. If your pika is good enough to take Joey to the last hit, game 3, it's no longer even a little safe for me to go D3 against you. It's soooo not fair that you destroy half my roster.
9: Blue Rogue :warioc: You seemed pretty off on Saturday, and you were right, Fairing with ics is soo good. And tell kb he needs to go Pikachu next time you team.
9: Mister Eric :rob: Wait a second, a ROB got 9th at this!?! Even though it's probably too close to call, I think you're the best ROB in the Midwest besides me of course ;). I'm always happy to MM you in one of the worst matchups in brawl. Good stuff knocking that scrub Infern into losers.:laugh:
9: Hilt :olimar: I'm convinced that you're turning your region into a crack team of Fizzlefighters. I'm not playing Daycia and Crash, I'm playing Hilt's team of ninja-assassin-dragon-warrior-tornados-swan dive. So even though we haven't played in a year, it still feels like you've got my number.
13: Dark Louis :snake: I can't believe there's such a good wolf player in Ohio! I used to second Wolf and would reeeally like to see what you've got. Grab-release>side-b brothers forever!
13: Tako :rob: I barely saw any of you at this! I played Mr.E in pools, Mr. Eric in brackets, and teamed with Sil. I'm one ROB short of a bushel! Seriously, though, it's always fun to talk to you, and you and Mr. Eric really made :rob:th place something respectable it this (even though you had to take out Sil to do it :laugh:). And don't lose to Lain anymore!
13: Today :gw: You've gotten soo good. I remember at Godkais Bootcamp you were apologizing to people mid-match and drowning in pools (that was only a year ago right?). Now you're out-placing me in doubles and taking me to game 3 in the singles bracket. Way to step it up, Day. I expect nothing less from one of Hilt's trusted ninja-assassin-dragon-warrior-tornados-swan dive.
13: Sai :diddy: I looked back at the bracket and saw how you steamrolled through all the Lucario's and lost to 2 good players. Not a bad day for you, was it? Aannnnnnnyway how do you not know the street names in Cincinnati? Even though it was partially our fault for being stoopid and passing it a million times, that car ride was sad. We ended up driving like 5 miles out of the city after taking that Dunkin Donuts guy's directions.
17: Steel Samurai :marth: Well, it was inevitable that you'd get ROB'd in brackets (pun intended), but I didn't expect to see you get Dark Louis'd (I couldn't think of anything clever.). If you'd have won that set, you'd have had to play KB and then Y.b.M, so you could've easily gotten 9th at this assuming you didn't upset Y.b.M and his million secondaries.
17: Luminoth :wolf: It's so awesome that there are all these Wolf players around. I remember our set in dubs and you weren't bad. Unfortunately Wolf is pretty bad in doubles. :psycho:But Wolf is one of my favorite characters so if you ever want to do Wolf dittos, just walk up to me and grab release me into a side-b. Then, when I regain consciousness, we can play.
17: Joshkip :sonic: With Ohio's sudden lack of he-who-throws-things, you might be the best Sonic main in the Midwest, right? You're definitely the most sonic-like person in the Midwest. Wait A Second! Have we ever played each other? I've seen you at 10 million tournaments, but I don't think we've ever played.
17: Crash :luigi2: / :dk2: A lot of people got ROB'd at this. If you'd have beaten sneaky, you'd be set in the next round. What's Infern know about DK (I guess we'll find out when he namesearches)? Well it's always a relief to not play you because I'm the world's biggest up-b magnet. That's why I'm so bad at Street Fighter, I just get hit with shoryukens the whole match until I eventually run out of health. Besides, I had my hands full with other member of Hilt's Ninja-assassin-dragon-warrior-tornados-swan dive, Daycia.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzDZEo9DJ8c
17: Braxton :yoshi2: I heard you were high up in the IN/KY power rankings, and now I see why. Your gyro tricks vs ROB are too good just stop using double team so much! Oh yeah, what'chu know about Ness? Haha, those were some good games.
17: Mr. E :rob: / :dk2: Are you gonna main DK now. If you do, you could easily become the best Donkey Kong in the Midwest and become a God Kai, even though I'm pretty sure the ROB Kais would be mad about that.
17: Tactivsl :lucario: You had to play some of Lucaio's most annoying matchups, sheesh. Diddy Kong and Shugo are just so hard to beat. Oh well, I can't help but to root for Lucario, especially when it's against Kel.:laugh: What am I doing? You don't get on smashboards anymore.
17: Katakiri :pt: I've seen your pt and it's pretty good, but I've never met you...so I haven't gotten to play it. Since Argent has stopped going to tournaments, I need someone else's pt to beat down my Bowser.
25: Excel :sonic: Your bracket was a tad brutal, but that's what happens when you get semi-timed out in pools...actually if you won that, you'd have had me first round and then Tacical in losers. You need to have one of those miraculous bursts of improvement people have been having so you can start tearing things up already OR you could go fox...just something to think about.
25: Clowsui :falco: / :marth: How do you keep getting so good but placing so badly? At least it's not entirely like the old days when you'd always drown in pools and got stomped by my Lucario. *Looks at bracket* Okay, losing to crash isn't that bad, but what happened against Lumi, a wolf main who plays wolf and uses wolf?
25: Darrel :falcon: / :pt: I don't know you, but you use the coolest characters in the game and, for that, you are awesome. Feel free to hit me up for some falcon dittos or pt vs Ness/Bowser anytime.
25: Sil :rob: I'm not so sure we were laughing at the same thing on the car ride home, but it was still the funniest moment of my life.
25: Meta Flair :metaknight:Didn't you used to carry a WWE belt around with you. If so, please enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzDZEo9DJ8c
25: Amadeus :olimar: I don't recognize your name (as a smasher at least:)) so I'm going to assume right or wrong you're a Cinci local. If you are, wow. Making it out of pools at this is something to be proud of especially if you don't attend a lot of tournies.
25: KassandraNova :metaknight: I hate that we had to play first round, and that I ended up beating 2/3 of the girls that entered in either pools or brackets. I figure I should enjoy the time before you can beat me while it lasts
25: Kreggins :toonlink: /:marth: All the cool Toon Link players don't use secondaries, so you've gotta drop marth, or you'll never be one Tink Kais. You know if you short hop double arrow fast enough, you can turn around before touching the ground in case you wan to follow it up with back air? I randomly found out from Lee at mlg. I'm sad he didn't show me any Lucario stuff though.:urg:

These take forever. I'll do the rest tomorrow.
----
Pools Cut Off:
33: TheComposer
33: ShyGuy
33: Fall Out Rainbow
33: Gas
33: Onaga
33: TGSM
33: Slim
33: Baby
41: Hael Phael
41: Slaw
41: Stephanie
41: Annet
41: Squid
41: Sief
41: Juu
41: Janine
49: Auspher
49: P
49: Chris
49: Delta
49: Rikku
49: Level 9 Snake
Fizzle, my Fox sucks ayuss. Also, I did not play too much the week leading up to the tournament. I'm about to hit up that wifi lab soon though.

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
hahaha yeah man i am THE one and only Sonic the hedgehog irl : J

i hope oreo read this :laugh:

and no we have not played at all we should do that

i think the word you are looking for is a montage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPFCHuEegsk

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Fizzle is Y.b.M.'s Younger Brother....He will be addressed as that from now on. I see you spitting that "Never Hold Back"...Hell yea!!!

Well I'm off to Apex, Kel is taking forever, we were suppose to leave like 30 minutes ago....Talk about black people....*sigh*

Braxton2011

Smash Ace
NNID
Braxtonian8
3DS FC
4167-4550-9020
17: Braxton :yoshi2: I heard you were high up in the IN/KY power rankings, and now I see why. Your gyro tricks vs ROB are too good, just stop using double team so much! Oh yeah, what'chu know about Ness? Haha, those were some good games.
One day, I'll be at the top of my game for a full 18 hours... Only then will I be any challenge to anyone.

clowsui

Smash Legend
@Fizzle: I'm booty vs. Wolf because I dunno anything about the character + Lumi has tons of exp vs. Falco (Sorasin). I could've conceivably won vs. Crash but he was extra clutch game 3 and put me in my place.

I'm depressed I didn't beat Crash, actually - I would've lost vs. Joey but I would've fought Sneakytako, lamed him out with Falco (just ask Sil :bee: ) and then I would've played Infern, which I have been dying to play in bracket for about a year now because I love that MU.

Top Bottom