• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

School is in Session 2: Last Day of July RESULTS!!

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
@Fizzle: I'm booty vs. Wolf because I dunno anything about the character + Lumi has tons of exp vs. Falco (Sorasin). I could've conceivably won vs. Crash but he was extra clutch game 3 and put me in my place.

I'm depressed I didn't beat Crash, actually - I would've lost vs. Joey but I would've fought Sneakytako, lamed him out with Falco (just ask Sil :bee: ) and then I would've played Infern, which I have been dying to play in bracket for about a year now because I love that MU.
fizzle's obviously never played a wolf that knows what they're doing :p

D

Deleted member

yep! he's got some bad MUs (d3, mk, wario's cg), but other than that he's pretty even across the board
Yeah, I'd replace MK with Pikachu, actually. I don't think Meta Knight is bad with Wolf.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Heyo, guys!
I'm just going to do a shoutout for everyone in a paragraph! Since there are so many people and I'm a bit late.
I appreciate everyone that came! <3 It was great! Couldn't have done it without you all.
To the girls, you rock! I'm glad you all came! This has to be the one tournament with the most girls. ;p
@Nova, Yeap! All GnW across the boards.
To the people that stayed the night with me, it was great. Friday night chicken guy was kind of funny, Steak and Shake was really fun, though!! I'm glad we all hung out!
Squid, it was nice meeting you and hope you had fun at your first tournament!
Auspher and Helen, you two were amazing, too! It was nice! And Auspher I'm glad my cat enjoys you!! Helen, you are great!! You two have a really smart team, too!
To the people with the compliments, I appreciate it so much! To be honest, I wish I've done better in Singles, but Fizzle's too good! Fizzle, it really made me feel good to know that you were frighten to face me. And I hope you weren't nervous second match, last stocks, last hit hype. It was pretty funny, though!
@Cincy, You guys rule! I'm so happy most of you guys came! SS, Chi, God Kais, Tako, Kel & Nova, Knees, Knees friends! XD
Also, I hope the GnW guy learnt some things! Keep on playing him! Good luck!

@Mi/NWOH, Thanks for driving down!! It means a lot! Same goes with NEOH!

At the Steak and Shake run #2 Saturday night, sorry that ended up being messy. Tako was being really silly. ;p

@Joey, Best teammate ever! I'm glad we were able to team for the last time in some time. Good luck with band! It's going to be tough! Next time we'll shoot for making money!

@Inky, You guys are the best. You never fail to miss any of my tournaments. I'm so glad we're so close to each other like that. Louisville, you're the best! Morehead, thank you so much for coming! And good job, Beepo!
And Jakey Cakey, thank yooou for the help and thank you for the matches! I'll have to admit, I was scared of your Wario in pools. I think you should work on him as a secondary or a main and secondary Samus. I think you can get somewhere with that!

@Braxton, It was sooo cool for your dad to drive you all the way up here. Thanks for coming to my tourney. [':

@Saeed, Thanks for the venue! <3 !!

@Mr. E Thanks for the match! Yeah, DK is soo scary. Aha. But Rob is also scary! Glad I surprised you!

@Katakiri, Yeah, I mean the last time we fought was literally at my 4th tournament? I mean I guess that sounds big, but I was still learning a whole lot. It's been months from now and I've improved a lot since then. But yeah, our matches were nice! I also play a bit of PT so I knew of Smashville. Aha. XD; Good games, though!!
Thanks for coming!!

Thank you everyoone!! Sorry this was all jumbled in one and such. But just now each and every one of you guys are amazing. And I hope to see you at School is in Session 3!!

Top Bottom