• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

School is in Session 4: *Results!!* UPDATED!! January 8th, 2011!

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Also, @king: I was first seed, I beat everyone

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
4. AlphaZealot - Great games in pools! Hope to play you again someday!
7. Vinnie - Yeeeah. Thank you so much for helping me with my MK! It really helped in the end! :D Also yay for placing 7th!
9: Krystedez - I love watching you play so much! Watching your wario vs Akashi before I had to play him was so fun! :D
13: Hylian - Great games in Bracket! :D I'll not get ***** somedaay!
17: Cook - Great games in Bracket! :) Your olimar is so cool!
17: Fizzle - Nice seeing you and talking to you! We must play so we can learn every matchup ever
17: Sago - Good games in doubles. Your team is really good!
25: King Beef - Didn't get to talk to you this time! D:
25: Dooms - You suck. SOOOOO MUUUCH.
25: Nicole - I wish I got to play you too, even though I would have lost pretty badly XD! Your peach is so good! I love watching it play too, even though I didn't get to see it here. I hope to play you soon!
33: Sai - Sorry about the seeding thing. Good job getting to bracket!
33: KassandraNova - Great job getting to bracket! You're getting so much better!
33: Judo - Sorry about the tournament :/ I hope you change your mind and come to some of the arcade legacy(?) tournaments at least.
33: Luminoth - Great games in pools! So glad you made it to bracket! :)
33: Akashi - Great great great games! Your marth is so good! Had me scared the whole time @_@ I hope we can play some more soon.
33: Tutu - -insert bible verse here- **** that **** :/
33: Hilt - Sorry about the bad luck. Didn't get to play you either except a friendly at oreo's XD! Great job helping with the TO'ing!
33: Mister Eric - It was nice seeing you and talking to you! I hope to play you again soon! Our matches are always so close!!

Pool cut off:

49: SoraSin - Taiko!!! YMCK!!! Yeeeeah!!! Sorry you didn't make it to bracket! Also sorry we didn't get to play! Hope we can play again soon.
49: MX778 - Gah. I was the guy that was talking on AiB about getting you see you, yet I didn't get to talk to you :/ ugh so sad about that ;-;
49: Slim - I wish I got to play you too! D: Sorry you didn't make it out of pools!
49: Izumi - Good games! Didn't go TL on me. I got lucky for that.
49: Rowan - Sorry about the MK's. :/
49: Silhouette - R.O.B. IS ADORABLE!!! I'm glad you agree'd with me :)
49: Excel - IC/MK will probably work better for you honestly. Good luck with it!!
65: Smash64 - You had a bad day. You're taking one down. You sing a sad song just to turn it around. You say you don't know. You tell me don't lie. You work up a smile and you go for a ride. Sorry about your bad day bro :/
65: HadesBlade - Nice friendly we had! :D :D :D
65: Today - :D I love seeing you so much! It fills my heart up with happiness! I really feel like it's just a few matchups that are bothering you, and you've told me about these matchups too. If you work these out, then theres nothing stopping you from being a topity top GW. I love teaming with you too. Very fun doubles matches we had. I don't remember who the lucas was, but that 9 hammer made me so happy :) hahaha. I hope to see you again soon! Great Job TO'ing! :D
65: Solecalibur - Samus vs ZSS awwwwwwwww yeeeeeeeeeah. Great games. Sorry about making you kill kittens D:. 8 minutes of fun for me though!
65: Zephil - It was fun talking to you on the way to Cincy and back! Sorry that I wasn't that talkative!
65: Machine Gun Norm - Great matches in doubles! Great friendlies too. Your snake would have beaten me pretty easily if we didn't have to get off of the TV. I understand how you felt after doubles by the way, and it's no problem! Not one at all! I hope to play you again soon~! ^__^
65: Xyless - Hello! I didn't get to talk to you, but I wish I did! You're so cool! :D Peach mains are always cool.
65: Auspher - It was nice seeing you again~! ^____^ We should have talked more! Maybe at the next SiiS we can! :D
81: JoshKip - It was nice seeing you again bro! :D
81: Clowsui - Great job helping with the TO'ing! :)
81: Geno - Good games! ^___^ Great Samus (I'm assuming this is Geno Samus)
81: Composer - Nice seeing you again! I hope we can talk more at the next tournament fellow deputy! Or were you a sheriff too? -facepalm- I forgot! D:
81: Mr. E - You don't suck stop feeling bad! D: Just enjoy the game! It was nice seeing you lurking in the tournament though (goo)
81: Technical Chase - I didn't get to meet you noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! We didn't even get to do the picture!!! Gahgahgahgahgah :/ Hopefully next time we can! :D I still want to play your snake, too!
81:WTP - Great games in doubles! :)
81: Radium - <3 It was nice talking to you and seeing you again! You're going to get better at smash soon, I promise! Thanks for the compliments! They really mean a lot when they come from a great person like you! :)
97: SpongeJordan - Were you the lucas that teamed with Norm? Great games in doubles if so! :)
97: Juushichi - Thanks Juu! :) It was awesome seeing you again! so so so so so so so awesome! I hope to see you again very soon! :D
97: Kiest - I want to meet you at the next tournament we're both at. I've heard so many good things about you and I've seen you around. :D
97: Xero - Mario -facepalm- He's not banned already?!?! It was great seeing you again! Fun talking to you too!
97: Hael Phael - :D It was awesome seeing you again! You're so encouraging and fun to talk to! Lol at Light Metal Brawl (I think that was it XD!)
97: Calebyte - Mawio!!! Great games in pools! Glad you found your wallet too! I hope to see you again soon! :)
97: Calebyte - Listed twice. You lucky as ****! Haha.
Whoever it was that teamed with Sago - Great games in doubles! :)

If I forgot anyone, sorry! I didn't really talk much so I would be suprised if I did forget someone XD!

Also sorry at the TO's if I got in the way too much. I don't try to be that way all the time lol.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Shout out to Ripple:

1. Mew2King :metaknight:
2. Ally :metaknight: :snake:
3. Katy Perry (Atomsk) :metaknight: :dedede: :popo:
4. AlphaZealot :diddy:
5. Coney :dedede:
5. Kingtoon :toonlink:
7. Vinnie :gw: :metaknight: :popo:
7. Kel :metaknight:
9. Logic :olimar: :metaknight:
9. Kain :wolf:
9: Y.b.M. :kirby: :zerosuitsamus:
9: Krystedez :pit: :wario:
13: Arty :falco:
13: DJ Iskascribble :metaknight:
13: Blue Rogue :wario:
13: Hylian :popo: :gw:
17: Infern :snake:
17: Capem :metaknight:
17: Z :metaknight:
17: Gimey :gw:
17: Cook :olimar: :dedede:
17: Fizzle :metaknight: :dedede: :lucario:
17: Fonz :lucario: :metaknight:
17: Sago :metaknight:
25: SASSY :zerosuitsamus:
25: Quik :wario:
25: King Beef :peach: :metaknight: :pikachu:
25: xzax :falco: :metaknight:
25: Nicole :peach:
25: Shugo :falco: :metaknight:
25: Dooms :gw:
25: Kenny :snake:
33: Scythe :lucario:
33: Roller :popo: :pikachu:
33: Sai :diddy:
33: ArgentStew :lucario:
33: KassandraNova :metaknight:
33: Quivo :toonlink:
33: Judo :sheik:
33: Future :popo:
33: Links :toonlink:
33: SneakyTako :rob:
33: Meneil :ike:
33: Luminoth :wolf:
33: Akashi :marth:
33: Tutu :falco: :sheik:
33: Hilt :olimar:
33: Mister Eric :rob:

49: TKBro :kirby:
49: Lou :gw:
49: SoraSin :falco:
49: DLA :metaknight:
49: MX778 :yoshi:
49: Fuujin :zelda:
49: Slim :metaknight: :kirby:
49: Legan :link:
49: Izumi :metaknight: :toonlink:
49: Rowan :peach:
49: Silhouette :rob:
49: Warfie :dedede:
49: TWSS :gw:
49: Twilight Prince :metaknight:
49: Ripple :dk: :metaknight:
49: Excel :sonic: :metaknight:
65: Smash64 :snake: :diddy: :ness:
65: fZk :diddy:
65: Fromundaman :kirby: :mario: :wolf:
65: Tyr :lucas:
65: Zwarm :rob:
65: HadesBlade :yoshi:
65: Jiffy :wario: :ness:
65: Today :gw:
65: Solecalibur :zerosuitsamus: :dedede:
65: Wrath :wario:
65: Zephil :fox:
65: Sleep :falco: :metaknight:
65: Machine Gun Norm :lucario:
65: Xyless :peach:
65: Katakiri :pt:
65: Auspher :wolf:
81: Tmacc :dedede:
81: JoshKip :sonic:
81: Dajayman :ness:
81: 4Biddin :fox:
81: Clowsui :falco: :marth:
81: Pane :wolf:
81: VGM :gw:
81: King :pikachu: :metaknight:
81: Geno :samus:
81: Composer :samus: :wario:
81: Mr. E :rob:
81: Technical Chase :snake: :falco:
81: Aposl :pt:
81: WTP :falco: :kirby:
81: Radium :kirby:
81: Jowii :kirby: :fox:
97: SpongeJordan :lucas:
97: Juushichi :mario: :sheik:
97: FYJ :metaknight:
97: Kiest :dedede:
97: Jayford :jigglypuff:
97: Xero :mario:
97: Hael Phael :pikachu:
97: Prime :samus:
97: Calebyte :mario:
97: Steep :mario:
97: :( :marth:
97: Rikku :zerosuitsamus:
97: Cobra Chain :ganondorf: :falcon:
97: Jnkoln :lucario:
97: 134 :sheik: :wario:
97: Calebyte :snake: :lucario: (One Calebyte should be CableKY I think)
113: Umashi :toonlink:
113: Jetzger :peach:

Based mostly on what I know of the person or what has been posted.

King~

Smash Champion
Also, @king: I was first seed, I beat everyone
yea i got that i meant after the top 3 i didnt know the order since, day beat me, legan beat day, and i beat legan

do you know whos Wii we where playing on? i wanna know if they are gonna upload

Edit: lol wtf why do i have GnW next to my name

Roller

Smash Legend
So how many of the MMs from the tourney thread actually happened? Like... 1%?
I actually got in over half of mine that were prediscussed, then some impromptu ones. Never got to do my MM with Coney though.. (was MM'ing Sponge when he asked) Would have liked to have done that one.
Speaking of replays, whoever had the wii at station 15 with the piece of tape on it that had some name and also had all those texture hacks like the green greens battlefield, I saved a replay on your wii (game and watch vs PT) and would very much love at least the replay file of not a full upload =)

Anyway, I had fun at this tourney all things considered and will do shoutouts later...maybe when dubs is up
'twas my wii. I'll check it out and get you the replay file. (I don't have recording equipment or w/e to upload the actual vid.)
Just pm me your skype or email or something and I can send the file over that.

ThatsWhatSheSaid

Smash Apprentice
@WTP

Cobra Chain was in my pool and it was his first tourney. I'd say he used CF and Ganon most.

EDIT: Thanks roller. Xyless should upload it for me so just add me on skype (my skype ID and my AIM name are under my profile pic over...

<- here lol)

clowsui

Smash Legend
1. Mew2King :metaknight: - thanks for coming out. Your MK was inspirational as usual...when it wasn't planking LOL Mad respect for you putting your rep on the line like that though. Convinced me somewhat xD
2. Ally :metaknight: :snake: - Your match vs. Infern was crazy. What do you think of his Snake, anyhow? ;p Wish I could've MM'd you but mebbe another time.
3. Katy Perry (Atomsk) :metaknight: :dedede: :popo: - Fun commentating with you! Thanks for the advice. I wish we could've played :/
4. AlphaZealot :diddy: - Once again, proving that I underestimate you all the time. Good **** with this 4th place, can't wait to play you again....so you better come to LAB1!
5. Coney :dedede: - your DDD is really good. I was extremely pleased with our matches despite the fact that I got beaten solidly haha. I will say that I don't think I played anywhere near my best, so until next time! Hope you enjoyed your stay.
5. Kingtoon :toonlink: - Hella nice dude. Your TL ***** too, nice job w/ the fifth place!
7. Vinnie :gw: - I totally wanted to play you! Maybe some other day. Your GW is really good, you're really an inspiration when it comes to that character.
7. Kel :metaknight: - Nice job w/ the top eight placing :D Maybe next time you won't get Atomsk in losers? Hehe. Didn't talk to you as much this tournament. See you on the 22nd?
9. Logic :olimar: - you randomly knowing my name surprised me until I saw Sorasin next to you LOOOOL Wish we could've MM'd! Your Olimar is hella good.
9. Kain :wolf: - Really fun MM. I'm glad you liked my Falco. Your Wolf is incredible but for some reason I felt really comfortable fighting you! Your setups were all really amazing and I feel no shame in losing to you. Until next time...maybe then I could take a game.
9: Y.b.M. - Nice job w/ the top 10 pimpin, even with the winners' forfeit LOL. Thanks for the support as always. You'd better be at LAB 1, I wanna MM you!
9: Krystedez - Thanks for coming out, sorry I didn't get to play your Pit. You should come out to LAB1 so we can MM there, it'll be my last for a while. Thank you for being so helpful too.
13: Arty - pew pew pew pew. I'm sure you understand that seeing as you're a Falco ;) Glad you liked my Falco, I learned a lot from yours. You're an incredible player, it was quite an experience getting to play you. Hope we can do it again sometime!
13: DJ Iskascribble - Really fun pools match! I think I could've taken the set from you but I just lost my jump in that nado...:c I hope you come out to LAB1 so we can play each other again, it was too fun xD You will only place higher from now on, I think...so keep at it.
13: Blue Rogue - why you gotta be so bad vs Falco? LOL It was really nice seeing you Tom. You should come to LAB 1 so we can do a definitive set! You're really fun to play and a blast to watch also, your Wario is no longer boring.
13: Hylian - JORDAN!!! So sorry that you were sick </3 but your ICs/Falco are ****. I watched a little bit of 'em both, I approve. Someday we'll play each other again. I hope you enjoyed the housing.
17: Infern - I really think you could've taken the set from Ally, you just made like 2-3 poor decisions that didn't cost you damage so much as they did positioning. Regardless, thanks for coming, sucks you had to drop out of losers but I mean that's what happens sometimes. You're an extremely talented player and I hope to see you at LAB 1 so we can do our most legendary and epic MM ever.
17: Capem - stop destroying me :/ Nahhh JK it was really fun to play you, you're so good vs. Falco and I can't ever stop adapting otherwise I get double 3 stocked. I wanna see you at LAB 1 so we can play again! Bring that punk Zach along next time too.
17: Z - PAPA ZZZZZZZZZZZZ should've done better imo but you're an incredible player. Keep coming out to more tournaments, I think you'd easily be ranked! If you could come to LAB1, that'd be great...I don't think we've played much :/
17: GIMR - Thanks for the compliments. I wanted to play your GW but no time, ha. Thanks for running the stream too, great job as always.
17: Cook - Hope you enjoyed your stay! I enjoyed our doubles set even though Olimar is gay. I wanna play dat Olimar sometime...but it'll have to wait of course.
17: Fizzle - young brack man junior why you so good mang. Come to LAB1, I want to face off against your supreme Metaknight and redeem Shugbear's honor.
17: Fonz - nice job beating Vinnie!!! We didn't get to talk OR play much at this, iSad. Go to LAB1 so we can play each other again, I'm interested in MMing you.
17: Sago - Sammy wammy you're so amazing <3 I'm one of your biggest fans for no reason at all but I didn't know how to approach you which is why we had super awkward convos at the venue. Come to MWE more often so I can play your MK, we had a nice friendly xD
25: SASSY - Thanks for making the drive from MD/VA, ****'s rough.
25: Quik - LOL @ your trash talk, it did kinda motivate me. Glad you liked my Falco. Hope to play you again sometime in the future, your Wario is cool.
25: King Beef - My brother!!!! Our MM was wack, as usual. Come to LAB1 so we can have a seriously awesome MM with our true mains...:)
25: xzax - sorry we didn't get to talk much at this, I really wanted to get to know you (no homo) but I was just super busy. Dunno why you're placing so low, shoot more lasers? hahaha
25: Nicole - Why you placing so low girllll :< Your Peach is amazing and I'm salty we didn't get to play. Sucks you couldn't beat BR but eh at least you learned something eh? Keep playing, you have some incredible potential.
25: Shugo - we already talked. Don't be so discouraged by this <3 it was just an off-day.
25: Dooms - nice job making it to brax, Joey. Thanks for helping w/ Singles Pools also!
25: Kenny - trollin master supreme. Nevertheless you were really fun to play. All this time I thought you were black, rofl
33: Scythe - Don't think we talked/played at all :x Thanks for coming out from IL though.
33: Roller - play me when I'm not super tired, you MI folk might be used to the 2 AM exhaustion but I'm not T_T your Pika/ICs are super good though, I would like to play them sometime. Come to LAB1 if you can!
33: Sai - great job making it to brackets! Now come to LAB1 so I can MM you and get my revenge on you wahahahaha
33: ArgentStew - what happened here? I expected a 25th from you after I saw you made it out of pools ;p Regardless, hope you make it to LAB1 cause I really want to play you.
33: KassandraNova - I'm so proud of you for making it to bracket :) It's clear you're improving a lot, but I haven't had the chance to play this new and improved Kassandra at all D: Come to LAB1 so that can happen!
33: Quivo - you ****. 3-4 months no playing, 5th place doubles, don't care. SALTYYYY that we didn't get to play but it's w/e. You da man, come to LAB1 so I get to see yo betch *** before you leave for TX.
33: Judo - your Sheik was godlike vs TChase and Y.b.M., too bad Kirby ***** Sheik. Thanks for coming out! Go to LAB1 so I can play you before I take an extended hiatus. We've never quite had the chance to replay our awesome Sheik v Falco games ;)
33: Future - David you're hilarious but you're also Ice Climbers player soooo I dunno what to say? LOL, just kidding. Thanks for helping me clean everything up in the morning, was a huge help. We didn't get to play any but our LOLtastic doubles matches. Someday in the future.../pun
33: Links - you troll, stop making it to bracket and placing terribly. You're too good for that! Come to LAB1 so I can MM your Troll Link and win mah revenge match.
33: SneakyTako - your ROB is godlike? LOL come to LAB1 though, the MvC2 machine is waiting for you and your Blackheart/Omega Red.
33: Meneil - Melinda! Your Ike is amazing, I got to watch it a little and I was extremely impressed. Nice job in pools too, especially in beating Blue Rogue.
33: Luminoth - Brian, wat happen :c In any case good luck with the switch to Diddy...though I'll never get the chance to play it prolly xD Better be at LAB1, I want revenge!
33: Akashi - Tanoooooooo your Snake/Marth are weird xD But only cause they weren't warmed up right? ;) Thanks for comin' out, hopefully I'll see you at another tournament so we can play more friendries.
33: Tutu - see Roller's shoutout.
33: Hilt - /brofist. :cool:
33: Mister Eric - BEEEPOOOOOOOO nice job making it to bracket and almost beating Fizzle. I gotta play you again sometime, so come to LAB1! Otherwise it's gonna have to wait for sooo long :/
49: TKBro - hey man...things didn't go the best for you at this tournament but you're obviously the chillest dude ever so don't sweat it *****. Thank you SO MUCH for driving out to this, you're too good of a driver haha.
49: Lou - thanks for coming out to this! Hope your surprise team w/ KB was satisfactory, haha. I know I loved watching you guys. Sucks that you won't be at another tourney for a while cause I'm taking a long hiatus...we'll have to play then.
49: SoraSin - Sorry we didn't talk/play much at all! I wanted to help you out and watch you lots but that wasn't in the cards apparently :/ Come to LAB1 so we can have some epic friendlies.
49: DLA - your Ganon *****. Thanks so much for making the drive dude, IL wouldn't have made it withoutcha =)
49: MX778 - your Yoshi *****. $10 MM rematch at Ohayocon?
49: Fuujin - Jermaine, thanks for all the help with waking people up and stuff =) Sucks you didn't make it out but that's the life of a Zelda/Sheik player lolol
49: Slim - why you MK'in? Use your Kirby! Wanted to watch/play you some but that didn't happen at this tournament. Come to LAB1 so that can happen =D
49: Legan - ma n1ggaaaaaaaaaa. You already know that I go hard LOL So fun chillin w/ you, you're definitely one of the coolest smashers ever. Hope you enjoyed staying w/ me. That Falco stays hood rat ya herd?
49: Izumi - wanted to play you, sad that I couldn't. Nice TL plushie though!
49: Rowan - glad I got to play you. So happy I was able to beat you because you're an incredibly talented player. Work on that MK matchup! I didn't feel very pressured at all and you didn't seem to punish my nados/SLs too well...come to LAB1 so we can play again. I think me winning 70% of our friendlies was a fluke ;p
49: Silhouette - didn't see/play you very much at ALL, what? Thanks for coming out, I'd like to see you at LAB1 so we can get that revenge match in.
49: Warfie - wow I haven't played this dude in a MINUTE! Thanks for coming but you should go to LAB1 so I can actually talk to you/play you!
49: TWSS - Thanks for coming w/ the IL car =D Always nice to see more players come out. I think I saw your GW, I liked it if I'm correct about what I saw xD
49: Twilight Prince - Ganon is gay on Halberd LOL Hope you enjoyed the couch, wish we could've played some. Sorry about the pools issue, but I really think that head-to-head is secondary in that case (until someone gives me the full argument otherwise).
49: Ripple - you're too silly. Thanks for making the drive out and sorry that your eyes were pretty much completely messed up. Hope you come to Cincinnati again...though that's not likely now is it, haha. Hope your stay was pleasant!
49: Excel - Keep practicing dem ICs/MK and go to LAB 1 so we can run dat STI. Falco/MK baybee let's get it!
65: Smash64 - you SCRUB!!!!!! You completely messed up vs Links :( You gotta come to LAB1 so you can avenge yourself + so I can play you in one last match, our Ness v Falco matches are always too good.
65: fZk - your Diddy has improved a lot, good ****.
65: Fromundaman - you've improved a lot also! I wish we could've MM'd but the fates just didn't want it to be. If you come to LAB1 though...=p
65: Tyr - wow we didn't talk at all this tournament. Come to LAB1 so it can happen and we can play each other too, it's been too long!
65: Zwarm - Fun ROB v Marth matches xD I think I could've beaten you with Falco though ;p Until the next time we play, I guess. Thanks for coming out!
65: HadesBlade - :glare: Make it out of pools next time YoScrub. You're too good for this kind of stuff. Come to LAB1 so I can get my revenge.
65: Jiffy - come to LAB1 please? We never play each other enough, it seems and I'll be taking a long hiatus afterwards. Your Ness/Wario looked really good at this event though it sucks that you couldn't make it out of pools. Next time though eh?
65: Today - thanks for finding a venue and running the singles bracket and letting me help. This was a really great experience for me, and I'm truly appreciative of what you've done.
65: Solecalibur - didn't play or talk to you at all wat. Go to LAB1, I wanna MM you or play you in a serious set or something because it seems we have an ongoing rivalry :3
65: Wrath - dunno who this is, I don't even remember this face from the registration desk :s
65: Zephil - Panama! Sorry you had to carry me in teams...my Falco was off the whole time x_x Come to LAB1, maybe we can do some teams MMs against other people to redeem ourselves? Haha.
65: Sleep - your MK has improved a lot, I enjoyed watching it. Keep playing with your brother, I'm sure you'll only get better.
65: Machine Gun Norm - why you switch to Lucario? In any case thanks for driving IL but I don't think I ever played you. Until next time...
65: Xyless - For some reason kept confusing you with Zwarm, wat. In any case thanks for comin' out! I didn't get to see any of your Peach, sadly...
65: Katakiri - didn't see you at all, lmao. Better come to LAB1 tho
65: Auspher - go to LAB1 so I can MM you and your Wolf. I only saw you at this tourney, didn't actually get to play you...which is an event that's long overdue.
81: Tmacc - you just need to calm down, I think. You were really nervous, and that hurt you a lot because your DDD is really solid! Hope you enjoyed your stay and the pancakes. Likin the facial hair ;)
81: JoshKip - Josh! Your Sonic has improved vastly, I can't wait to play you again =) You should come to the arcade on the 22nd for my tournament, LAB1. That way we can play for the first time in a zillion years.
81: Dajayman - Jared, you're a huge pestilence sometimes, but other times you're pretty cool. Thanks for coming out, sorry we didn't get to play.
81: 4Biddin - your Fox is highly talented, but I dunno why you couldn't adjust to me the last half of our games. I was consistently beating you and by increasing margins, iirc. Not trying to be cocky, genuinely confused because I think you're way better than that. Come to LAB1 so you can show me the true extent of your skill, I think both you and I have styles that are strongly affected by tiredness and at the time that we played we were both thoroughly worn out, methinks.
81: Clowsui - Scrubadub. LAB1 hype tho!
81: Pane - Thanks for driving LI. I wanted to play your Wolf before Kain to get me some warm up :( Oh well.
81: VGM - your GW improved, sucks that you're quitting though.
81: King - wanted to play Pika vs Marth with you! I only got to play two Pikas this tourney :/
81: Geno - dunno who you are LOL, but thanks for coming with IL.
81: Composer - Jake da Jake nice job in dubs, what happen in singles :V Come to LAB1 so we can play fo real fo realzzzz
81: Mr. E - Mystery. Come to LAB1, I want my revenge against your ROB...I'm still salty from DU/Nope's LOL
81: Technical Chase - I've already said everything to you that I intended to. Keep working at it broski, I think you could be one of MI's best.
81: Aposl - your PT is pretty good, got to watch it some. Thanks for making the long trek from MD/VA.
81: WTP - your Falco is so weird but it's pretty good lol. I don't think I've ever really played you though! You should come to LAB1.
81: Radium - Rauleen! Thanks for being so kind and helpful and taking care of Jordan and stuff. I wish we could've played some but such is lifeeeeee. Hope you enjoyed your suite ;p Let's hope we see each other again someday.
81: Jowii - Joey you fall asleep SOOOO quickly LOL. Thanks for not completely smoking up my house, I was kinda afraid you were gonna do that but I was pleasantly surprised when you just crawled into your sleeping bed and went out like a light.
97: SpongeJordan - Sponge! We didn't get to play any, that totally sucks. Liked the Lucas though, keep at it! Thanks for coming out with the IL car.
97: Juushichi - wish we could've played some :'< Come to LAB1, I know you're gonna be out of commish for a while or w/e but it's my last tournament for 4-7 months and I would really like to be able to help you out.
97: FYJ - didn't really see you, but thanks for coming to the tournament.
97: Kiest - Kiest! Come to LAB1, we need to play way more than we did at Nope's. I know you love the Arcade, and it's only become even better since SAA...=D
97: Jayford - stackedddddddd LOL Thanks for agreeing to a BO5, I got salty after 0-2 haha. You should've had me game 5, but you flubbed up. Come to LAB1 so you can get your revenge? Promise it'll be tons of fun ^_^
97: Xero - your Mario is weird. Sorry I play dumb characters? xD Sucks you can't come to LAB1. Guess I'll play you some other time.
97: Hael Phael - nice job in dubs beating Oreo/Roller w/ Xero. Come to LAB1, I think you'd really like it! Not to mention I'm sure you want revenge on my Marf, haha.
97: Prime - dunno who you are at all o_O thanks for coming though
97: Calebyte - My best and brightest student...come to LAB1 so I may teach you things, many things before I take a long hiatus! Thank you for bringing a setup btw. I think I recorded me vs. Capem on your Dazzle...if you could upload that, maybe? Thanks muchly.
97: Steep - didn't see you, thanks for coming though
97: :( - whodis, I don't remember registering him.
97: Rikku - sorry for the lack of formal introduction, I figured we knew who each other was xD I wish I could've seen your Lucario play :o You should come to LAB1 so we can friendly each other! I won't be at any tournies for a while after that sooo...yeah :)
97: Cobra Chain - seriously, whodis LOL
97: Jnkoln - didn't talk to you really. It was nice to see you again, thanks for coming out
97: 134 - didn't talk to you, thanks for coming
97: CableKY - didn't talk to you, thanks for coming though
113: Umashi - I wanted to play your Link. I have no experience against that character and I heard you're pretty good, haha. I also thought it was funny that you randomly went clubbing with the GK + Blacka + TK!
113: Jetzger - didn't talk to you, thanks for coming

Reactions to tournament to come later, these shoutouts took me an hour rofl

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
@ Clousui: no prob

@Legan: you wrecked me round 2 of our pools match, I know that's going up LOL

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Shoutouts to Norm for dealing with all the **** talk I was giving him during his pool matches and actually apologizing afterwards for the whole situation. Made me feel like a ****, lol. Sorry for losing my cool. More shoutouts to come, probably.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
@ Clow - Yeah, probably. I don't have much experience in the Falco MU, and your Falco looked really good from what I saw of your pools matches. Guess we'll have to play next time I see you to find out for sure though. :)

fZk

Smash Lord
Alright, since they haven't been posted yet and people are waiting for them, here's the list of 49th place and up for shoutout purposes. Not going to add them to the OP since that'll be Day's job and stuff, unless she asks me to. So just use this post to get your placements outside of top 33.

49: TKBro
49: Lou
49: SoraSin
49: DLA
49: MX778
49: Fuujin
49: Slim
49: Legan
49: Izumi
49: Rowan
49: Silhouette
49: Warfie
49: TWSS
49: Twilight Prince
49: Ripple
49: Excel
65: Smash64
65: fZk
65: Fromundaman
65: Tyr
65: Zwarm
65: HadesBlade
65: Jiffy
65: Today
65: Solecalibur
65: Wrath
65: Zephil
65: Sleep
65: Machine Gun Norm
65: Xyless
65: Katakiri
65: Auspher
81: Tmacc
81: JoshKip
81: Dajayman
81: 4Biddin
81: Clowsui
81: Pane
81: VGM
81: King
81: Geno
81: Composer
81: Mr. E
81: Technical Chase
81: Aposl
81: WPT
81: Radium
81: Jowii
97: SpongeJordan
97: Juushichi
97: FYJ
97: Kiest
97: Jayford
97: Xero
97: Hael Phael
97: Prime
97: Calebyte
97: Steep
97: :(
97: Rikku
97: Cobra Chain
97: Jnkoln
97: 134
97: Calebyte
113: Umashi
113: Jetzger
Not that it matters much but I think I finished ahead of Lou in my pool, we tied sets but i had 7 wins to his 6. I just missed the bracket when meneil beat BlueRogue, if that's the case then I should be switched with Lou.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
From experience, in a two way tie, the head to head winner is suppose to be given the win. However, yes, you are up in game wins, being 7-6 vs 6-6, and tied in set wins (both beating three people). If Day decides to give you the heads up over him in this situation, then that'll be up to her. But I've always known to give a 2 way tie's win to the one that won the head to head.

Radium88

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

Today and Hilt: I hope you guys aren't getting discouraged over the comments. It is very tough to run a huge tournament in one day. Keep what people have said in mind but don't take it personally if they seem negative. Just keep doing this if you enjoy it and improve from each one. I am wondering though if you guys felt overwhelmed, why didn't you ask the other TOs for help? I'm sure TOs would have been more than happy to help you guys considering they know what it's like. I thought I helped out a decent amount last time but it felt like the help wasn't needed and that I was crossing boundaries when I would approach.
I would ask once in a while how you guys were doing and you just answered things were good. Don't be afraid to ask for help or feel bad for doing so.

"Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends,
Mmm, gonna try with a little help from my friends" <3 The Beatles...

The tournament got by and finished and people were happy. So overall, good tournament.

Anyways, on to more shoutouts:

Clowsui: Thanks a bunch for housing. You were a wonderful host. Nice job helping out with the tournament as well.

My pool:
Infern: I gave you that first kirby ditto. Thanks for the rematch in the 2nd set ;p Good seeing you again.
Ripple: Unfortunate that you didn't get out but gg's. Move to StL
Scythe: I enjoyed playing your Lucario. Wish the 3rd set was closer and I didn't eff it up....ggs
Links: ggs. For some reason, I think you got waay better since I first met you because I thought our sets would be closer than that but way to improve! Ggs
Katakiri: Blerg, I needed to be more patient against your Charizard. I thought I was doing well against your Squirtle but everytime Charizard came out, I just kept running into that Rock Smash.... ggs though
134: Probably won't ever check this since you were basically coerced into joining the tournament but ggs and hope you had fun and keep playing.

Pane/BigBadWolf: Thanks for coming to the MW and it was fun playing friendlies against your wolf. Hope to go to Pound but if not hope to make it out to EC some time. Also, you are super awesome for buying Jordan that juice.

Pane: Can I borrow a quarter?
Me: ...Uh sure but I think it's my last one
*Leaves*
Pane: Thanks and you're welcome
Me: Huh?
Pane: Thanks for the quarter and you're welcome because I just bought your sick bf orange juice.
:D

Atomsk: Your hair is darker! or redder...something like that. Anyways, it was awesome seeing you again and hope to see you on your turf one of these days! Also, thanks for the *** whoopin in doubles...I got owned...and left my teammate to be the lone wolf....

Shugo: Cheer up dude! You shouldn't get discouraged! Loser's bracket is the second chance. Don't dwell on why you got there and just annihilate your opponents! (Unless it's Hylian ;D)

Auspher: Thanks for being my teammate <3 I hope you had as much fun as I did! We did pretty good for not having played together before!

Juu and Squid: Gg's in doubles!
Luminoth and Slim: same as above

WTP: Nice to finally put a face on your name. Your tag definitely doesn't suit you...I expected a more melacholy guy but I thought you were pretty cheerful...Anyways, maybe we can team at another tournament!

Quivo: I want to play with your TL in a singles match instead of a doubles match so maybe some friendlies next time?

Y.b.M, Tyr, and Smash64: Nice seeing you guys again! Hopefully we can do some hanging out next time! COME TO STL!!!! Or at least a MWW tourney....

Kassandra: Good **** getting out in pools!!

TKO: Good job commentating and yelling out for the TOs. Maybe I'll go clubbing up in EC if I ever make it out there.

Coney: Good ****! Wish I was awake to watch it though....heard the ruckus though! Woot?

Blackanese: Damn right we got cute girls in the MW and actually play the game. Also, I want to play Halo again with you. I was sandbagging.......I should be getting the most kills >.>

KB: Thanks for that one friendly match. I want to get good enough and then maybe I won't be so scared to MM you....

Sil: Nice talking to you! Gluck with HvZ and also hope to see that new contraption of yours some time. Sorry I didn't have my triwing... T.T

Mister Eric: Beeeeeeeeeep!! :D

Sago: Nice seeing you again! Man you are one stylish guy! I like your hair (Sorry...can't really say no homo...and I don't mean it in a mean way or anything...you are just one of those guys that can pull off "long" hair)

Logic: Where was my magic trick?! I promised you that you would show me one!! Anyways nice seeing you again!

Kel: Good job placing top 8! Also, what have you been feeding that girl of yours?! Wheaties for gamers?!?!

MO Crew: As always, fun traveling with you peeps! Can't wait for the road trip to WHOBO and possibly Pound 5.

Ggs to everyone I played (even though there weren't that many). Sorry if I forgot anybody....I was trying to nurse my dying bf....

It was fun seeing people from MWE again!! Hope to see you guys in the MWW region some time!

Also, M2K....work on your kirby drawing. That was terribad...

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
My shoutouts. :p

1. Mew2King-shave your face

2. Ally-Aw, I didn't get to play you this time! D:

3. Katy Perry (Atomsk)-Sorry about the misunderstanding again. It's just that I'm so used to people calling me bad. xD Great job though! You should play D3 more!

4. AlphaZealot-Wowsa! Great placing AZ! I cheered for you a bit before my match, dunno if you heard.

5. Coney-Hey! You're that guy with the cool youtube channel! :O

5. Kingtoon-I'mma learn this mu and get you next time! :p

7. Kel-You sir, are a pichu!

9. Logic-Heyah! We had some fun matches, I need to play on frigate more. It was awesome talking to you. ^_^ I'mma camp you harder. <3

9. Kain-:( You ***** me so hard, I felt violated...I'm going to need therapy now. lol! xD in all seriousness, you're wolf is amazing! I remember like 2 years ago when I'd stalk you on AiB when I mained wolf. haha.

9: Y.b.M.-You should've stayed! :O

9: Krystedez-Great talking to you! ^_^ Your very insightful! Also I'd like to play with you again! To see how I've improved. :X You da bess wario <_<

13: DJ Iskascribble-Didn't get to play you! :( come visit cinci more so I can get good at the ditto

13: Blue Rogue: MARRIED! <3

17: Infern-Didn't get to watch your matches, even though I wanted to. :X

17: Z-Someday I won't suck at the ditto....someday...:(

17: Fizzle-Wow. Beating shugo...wow..O_O just wow

17: Fonz-I know about you're secret plan to steal Kel, and it's not working!

17: Sago-Nice seeing you again! You always dress so fly. :X

25: King Beef-Aw, I wish you woulda went Peach on me, I would've won. Peach be soooo free. xD lol jk. I was really tired, and meh by the time we got to play. ^_^

25: Dooms-we didn't get to play :(

33: KassandraNova-Get outta my face ****, you're terrible at this game.

33: Quivo-PLEASE TEACH ME THE TL MU I WILL LOVE YOU FORVER KTHNX

33: Judo-Aw! No! This is way too low for you Judo.

33: Links-DOUBLE MARRIED! <3

33: Meneil-I didn't get to play you! But congrats on making bracket! :D

33: Mister Eric-Favoritest beepo

49: TKBro-Hey! Thanks for the hugs and the encouragement! It helped me out a lot! <3

49: MX778-OH ****! I'm not at Denny's!! Whats with all these eggs?

49: Rowan-I wanted to peach ditto you. :( ggs, you're peach is really amazing

65: Smash64-SMAAAAASH

65: Fromundaman-Didn't get to play youuuu

65: Tyr-wtf, give that lucas steriods

65: Zwarm-JUSTIN BEIBER

65: HadesBlade-I was lliterally shocked, when I heard you didn't make it out. :(

65: Jiffy-Why didn't you let blue sleep with you?

65: Today-This placing is way too low for you...:/

65: Wrath-when I'm camping you, don't freak out

65: Xyless-I wanted to peach ditto youuu!

65: Auspher-TEACH ME WOOF! Also we should play!

81: JoshKip-BROOKLYN RAAAAGE

81: Dajayman-One of these days, I'll get my revenge....

81: Clowsui-Wowsa, we really gotta play

81: Composer-Fun playing you, and talking to you. :D Next time lez play board games!

81: Radium-We haven't played in so long girrrrllll <3

97: Kiest-Mk ditto is dumb, i hate it. i miss your kirby :(

97: Xero-I wanted to play your cape

97: Steep-Fun matches! You're scary on Norfair. D:

97: Rikku-<3 We didn't get to play! Rikkuuuuu

113: Umashi-Don't worry ash, with some practice, we'll be an amazing team! I know you have it in you! <3 I was so happy I got to see you again!

113: Jetzger-I watched a few of your matches! Interesting Peach! :D

Yogehi-<3<3<3 I'm sorry you're still too upset about mlg to enter smash tournaments :( I had fun housing you! You're clothes smeeeellllll sooooo good.

fZk

Smash Lord
From experience, in a two way tie, the head to head winner is suppose to be given the win. However, yes, you are up in game wins, being 7-6 vs 6-6, and tied in set wins (both beating three people). If Day decides to give you the heads up over him in this situation, then that'll be up to her. But I've always known to give a 2 way tie's win to the one that won the head to head.
I guess that varies from tourney to tourney, so it's up to the TO if tie breakers are determined first by total wins and then head to head or the other way around. I'm not sure what format was used for this tourney.

Legan

Smash Lord

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to Norm for dealing with all the **** talk I was giving him during his pool matches and actually apologizing afterwards for the whole situation. Made me feel like a ****, lol. Sorry for losing my cool. More shoutouts to come, probably.
its all good, i've dealt with far worse... (diska) god that guy is annoying.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Wow Legan...that Link is even more amazing than I remember....I mean just...WOW!!!

I'd expect nothing less from a God Kai....

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
SHOUTOUTS to hilt for being hilt. and awesome! <3 I don't hate you. lol. I just barely saw you the whole tournament, probably because you were busy running it. xD Also I used all your advice for oli against logic. It ended up with me just camping him really hard. GET ANOTHER PIKMIN DAMNIT! MINE IS LONELY!

Legan, I don't hate you. :p Also I just like to tease you. :p i don't think I've ever played you.

fonzi21

Smash Ace
17: Fonz-I know about you're secret plan to steal Kel, and it's not working!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, We win, so yeah I like to team with him. But otherwise you can have him =P.

And yeah hylian I wanted to play you, but I was going to leave anyway so I would have felt ****ty, IF I won and then left you know?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Wow Legan, that Link was so sexy that I almost closed the youtube match because I thought it was a Melee vid in the beginning.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
1.Mew2King: congrats on first, way to show people what no LGL can do

2. Ally: you crack me up, good stuff, that match with ROB was lawl

3. Katy Perry (Atomsk): Just move to MO, bro (that rhymed), we’d love to have you. As always, nice seeing you and chilling. Thanks for yelling “swallow!” and making me SD last stock against Hilt in a tight game xD

4. AlphaZealot: Your commentary on your own matches cracked me up, I want to play/talk to you more next time, I think we’d really get along.

5. Coney: Nice seeing you again and hanging. You did amazing at this tourney, keep it up. If it weren’t for what you are doing with D3 right now, I would have dropped him two months ago for Wario, so thanks for being an inspiration and being cool as hell. Cant wait to hang again, and cant wait to see what else you do with our character. But most importantly, WE FORGOT TO DO OUR ALL STAGES NO CG D3 DITTO ON THE LIVE STREAM! :(

5. Kingtoon: I wanted to play you.

7. Vinnie: Fun dubz/MM, you seemed really cool.

7. Kel: Didn’t talk, we should next time.

9. Logic: You mah boi. Good stuff, nice seeing you, you and Coney and TKO and others should come to MO sometime.

9. Kain: D3. good stuff beating Atomsk though, you are da bess.

9: Y.b.M: Didn’t talk much, but at least we said hi this time, haha. Way to for forfeit winners and still get 9th, that’s pretty amazing.

9: Krystedez: Didn’t talk much or play, and this makes me sad. Here you did work as a pool captain, good stuff.

13: Arty: We didn’t friendly this time, but as least we finall played in bracket (dubz). Game three was lol, f pictochat.

13: Hylian: You were so sick at this, lawl. Hope you are feeling better now, fun road trip as always. If you weren’t sick, top 5 for sure.

17: Gimey: Do work, good stuff, thanks for doing the livestream.

17: Cook: Awesome job Cook, keep it up, and don’t quit.

17: Fizzle: We must play/meet next time, I didn’t know what you looked like.

17: Sago: You mad chill, good stuff in bracket.

25: SASSY: You were incredibly nice, and it was no problem grabbing you a pizza, I was glad to help. Let’s hang more/play next time.

25: Quik: Awesome games in dubz, game three on picto chat loll dumb stage.

25: King Beef: Super nice seeing you again and talking, good MMs! And thanks for remembering to pay me back right away, I really appreciate it!

25: xzax: fun mm, you are good. Game 3 was close, just couldn’t pull it off. Haha

25: Nicole: Keep your head. No LGL against gdubs is hard. Otherwise, good stuff!

25: Shugo: Man, this isn’t where you should be :(

33: Roller: GGs in dubz!

33: Future: Keep your head up, and don't lose to D3s. Mad fun chilling, as always.

33: SneakyTako: You seemed like a really cool guy, we should talk more next time. GGs in dubs!

33: Tutu: Yea, I was a bit salty, but for different reasons than you think. I was having trouble with the livestream/commentary my first few sets, causing me to lose leads/sets with TKO and Smash 64, who I needed to beat to get out. By the time I played you and Hilt in my last two sets, I was getting better at blocking it out, and played well against you guys. That's why I was salty, not at anyone, but myself for not being able to overcome it right away like I should have been able too. Anyways, you ***** my Wario game 2 on norfair, why is sheik good there?!?! Good set :)

33: Hilt: GGs, in pools, I think last hit both games means I've come a long way from you three stocking me in pools at the last Siis, eh? :) Also, awesome job helping with the tourny, you did a great job

49: TKBro: GGs in pools man, sorry if I seemed upset about it. Just losing a lead like that, trying to block out the livestream and focus, made me mad at myself :( fun chilling as always, you da bess <3

49: SoraSin: nice seeing you again!

49: DLA: step it up, we both need to step it up.

49: Fuujin: step it up, lawl zelda

49: Legan: step it up, we got this next time. fun *** trip, as always.

49: Silhouette: we playing next time.

49: Twilight Prince: sorry about your pools situation :( good job regardless, fun trip too.

49: Ripple: I think we did well in teams, we definitely could have won both sets we lost, so good stuff. nice hanging out

65: Smash64: GGs in pools! sorry if i seemed at all out of it during pools, you saw me trying to block everything out with my earphones during our set, which didnt work as i took them out half way through. Your ness is hella sick, I fell in to everything, and spikes to take away my lead :( yuck. We should hang more next time.

65: Today: don't take anything people are saying personal, but take it critically. you can improve on a lot, and have amazing tournaments. listen to what people are saying. thanks for running it, though, and especially finding a ne venue so quickly :)

81: Tmacc: Yo, step it up. You know in all honesty you could have and should have made it out of that pool. Get your confidence, learn to focus, blcok new distracting situations out quicker (live stream and commentary), and keep your head. Dont blow leads. You can do this, don't give up. You can do this.

81: Clowsui: Thank you SO much for the housing, you were so good to us, and it was amazing, I appreciate it a ton, much <3 Also, great job helping run the tournament, you did awesome.

81: Technical Chase: You got this next time :)

81: Aposl: Fun MM, now I have some PT experience :) haha

81: Radium: Thanks fo driving/the aspirin! I needed it haha

81: Jowii : Yo, we got this next time. You know how we do. Keep your head up, fun *** trip broski!

97: SpongeJordan: GGs in pools!

97: Kiest: Ggs in dubz!

Xyless

Smash Master
apparently I got a kidney stone from this tourney or something

(not really because of the tourney but I knew something was up)

Sago

Smash Lord
1. Mew2King- lol fun mm's i shoulda gone samus
2. Ally - good to see you again, shoulda talked to you more. your a good guy :p
3. Katy Perry (Atomsk) -lol its frustrating when you talk about your next match in the middle of our match. Next time ill try. But really good to see you again. come by more
4. AlphaZealot - holy 4th...didnt even know you were there tille like 1am
5. Coney -coney i feel likea barely saw you. also you looked pissed all day
5. Kingtoon -we shoulda played :)
7. Vinnie -cant believe how well you remembered me. great to see you again man. and i told you that you would get top8
7. Kel -when you get so good. teach me mk
9. Logic -didnt even recognize you, and have never played you despite meeting you like 6x
9. Kain -to much of a man to let me sleep on you
9: Y.b.M. -lol i think i said like 3 words to you my entire life. :(
9: Krystedez -nice pit. im a pit fan
13: Arty -goodstuff against alot of people. kain thing was dumb/kingtoon thing
13: DJ Iskascribble -stupid ohio mk's outplacing me. atomsk johns
13: Blue Rogue -your so blue. i try to talk to you here or there and you just give me funny looks and walk away :D
13: Hylian - no problem on the orange. i hope your feeling better.
17: Infern - good seeing you man. you can never have meghan and can neer 2-0 me agian
17: Cook -nice job. i didnt realize you were still active
17: Fizzle -lovin on this fizzle. ive been talking you up since showdown so.....woooo
25: Quik -real glad you could make it out. i had you in my top 8 though :p
25: King Beef -fun mm. wanted to play your peach though
25: xzax -lol come back in teams. fun matchs though. id love to play your falco some time
25: Nicole -think i talked to you for like the first time. see you in stl soon
25: Shugo - SOOOOO good too see you again!!!! dont get down bud. your the best in the mw
25: Kenny - fun games man. good stuff beating hilt
33: Scythe - come play games with me. gj in pools
33: KassandraNova - said like 3 words to you. lol see you again in like 9 months
33: Quivo -its been way to long man. i really look forward to seeing you again. shoulda come out with you guys :p
33: Future -sometimes i feel like you laugh a things i say in pity. but i like you so ill look past it :3
33: Links -glad you remembered me. i remembered you but not brain farted on your name
33: SneakyTako -best rob in the world. sooooo sneaky
33: Meneil -GOOD STUFF MENENENENENENENENENENENE
33: Luminoth -nce diddy homie. see you in the future
33: Akashi -cute hair. nice cuddling with you
33: Tutu -your way to nice to me. lok forward to playing you again. your a cool dude
33: Hilt - lol who? :D
33: Mister Eric - Sucks that we had to play in bracket. seemed like you lost alittle steam in bracket

49: TKBro- funny dude. i like that swag rag you were rockin
49: Lou -gg in teams. i need to work on that gw matchup. youve improved alot
49: DLA - lol your falco ***** me so hard i had to kill myself twice in 20 seconds! (sombraro mm?)
49: Legan -we never talk as much as a mean too. your hilarious. stl is kinda hilarious
49: Izumi - fun teams matchs. where was that tl?
49: Twilight Prince -fun friendlies. didnt know you were from the MW :O
65: Smash64 - I was loving that sweater. real cute
65: Fromundaman - fun mm im lovin that rc match
65: Tyr -i was real impressed how well you played with how out of pactice you are
65: Zwarm - stick with rob. i played some sick robs. and its totaly doable cute baby face btw
65: Today - great tourney despite the delays and problems. I would definatle show again with more sleep. Fun teams matchs too
81: Clowsui - haha im not sure why your my fan either? im pretty mediocre at this game. lol dont be so shy im just a dude. lets chat and play a few more next time.
81: Geno - SAMUS LOVE!!!!!!!!! anyone who plays samus is 100% amazing in my book. i think you could have done better. see you in the winners circ;e soon :D
81: Composer - WHAT A WORLD!!!!!! lol your pretty hilarious. those samus dittos were the most fun i had at the tourney. dittos everytime i see you now. no choice
81: WTP - good seein you again. its been a long time man
81: Radium - lol im glad you like my hair and or hood :3 good too see you as usual. that kirby lookin real fly
97: SpongeJordan -only other wi player there. yes im still wi. *** IL .....WI FO LIFE. also the kain kidnapping was hilarious
97: Kiest - fun matchs man. good to see you again after like 14 months
113: Umashi -UMASHI!!!!! good to see you again. im glad you are making it out to these big tournies. i feel like i barely talked to you at this tourney, bum a cig from me gosh!!!

clowsui

Smash Legend
your sig...lmao

also sounds good! think it's cause you were so nice to me at MLG + i really liked your MK after watching you vs Infern from OUGA a looong time ago aha.

glad you enjoyed your time in MWE, thanks for comin' around =D

D

Deleted member

Kassandra, you used to main Wolf? O_o I mean, I can see Lucas, but I could never picture you playing my rugged wuffy. Maybe that's because there are no girl Wolf mains that I know of, or that Rikku hates on my character and therefore I get the impression that girls and Wolf don't mix. xD

Also, Pane/Big Bad Wolf? I think I've seen him post on SWF before, but I had no idea that there was even another Wolf at the tournament besides me, Lumi, and Kain. I'm kinda sad I didn't get to meet him...:(

Edit: And shoutouts will come tomorrow after my classes.

Silhouette

Smash Lord
Few shouts for my pool:

1. Kel :metaknight: - GG completely shutting me down like that, and mainly thanks for the feedback. You just pressure the sh*t outta me and somehow I revert to the playstyle of a mentally ******** duck on LSD.

2. Xzax :falco: - Damn close set, funny thing is I was counting my ledge grabs our entire set. Had no idea there was no LGL, but thats my bad for not checking. Woulda made Halberd too easy to gay the sh*t outta you lol. Honestly I'm not satisfied with being the first ROB to take a game, shoulda been the first to take a set :glare:

3. Kenny :snake: - Holy sh*t you ***** me. Seriously I've never lost to a snake that badly, what a dumb character lol. Yet you seemed surprised to hear us say you were good, or at least out to spread the word. Just gotta work on those other top tier MU's and you'll get there.

4. SiL :rob: - Beep :rob:

5. Zephil :fox: - Good sh*t man, never fought a good fox in tourney before, I had to adapt QUICK lol. But you're damn good man keep it up.

6. Mr.E :rob::gw: - Dude I had a ton of fun hangin, sorry to hear you're practically done with tourneys =/ Honestly you're good, but eveyone else has improved a ton while you've been absent, If you played with everyone more consistently you'd easliy be up there with us. Wish things would work out and you had people to smash with back home. The chipotle trip was a blast, glad you came. Hope to see you around in the future man, keep reppin that ROB.

7. =( - :marth: Solid marth man, I was surprised how much you adapted between game 1 and 2. Dont know who you were or if you were a local, but hope to see you around at future events.

Oro!? - Finally our chance to play, and you bail on the tourney. WTF mang!?

To everyone else: it was great hanging, seriously, you're all great. (Except for those planking metaknights, you're bad and you should feel bad).

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Shout out to Ripple:

Comprehensive list of players and characters
This is the most amazing post in this thread. Thank you WTP for being awesome.

All in all, while there were some issues that have been addressed over and over again, I had a lot of fun at this tournament, and am glad I got to play so many good players.

Also it was cool that people actually recognized my name, even though I know it's only because I have no life and post WAY too much on these forums.

Shoutouts:

4. AlphaZealot :diddy: : Dayum AZ! Do work! Good **** on 4th! Hope to play you again sometime in the near future and learn that Diddy MU.
5. Coney :dedede: : I still haven't done a MM with you. I owe you one since the last SiiS. BTW, you are a beast. Congrats! Next time there'll hopefully be a LGL, and without planking, what's going to stop you?
5. Kingtoon :toonlink: : You are a monster. GGs in pools. I went in there thinking "Psh, a TL? I got this." Ouch. I choked hard on game 2, but no johns + I didn't really have a chance anyway. I've learned TL is way better on cruise than I'd thought though.
9. Logic :olimar: :metaknight: : Thanks very much for the MM. Despite how you wrecked me, you helped me be comfortable with that MU since really, you just beat me by severely outplaying me; it wasn't the character. Also, you are a really cool dude, and that explanation about MMing to make over minimum wage was funny XD
9. Kain :wolf: : Your Wolf inspires me. I'm glad I got to play you in pools, and only wish I'd played you before Capem, because getting wrecked by your Wolf helped mine a lot. Also wow, never taking a good Wolf to PS1 again. (I have 5 jumps... WHY CAN'T I GET BACK TO THE STAGE?!)
9: Y.b.M. :kirby: :zerosuitsamus: : Good **** YbM! Seriously, getting 9th/112 despite forfeiting in both winners and losers?! DAYUM!
13: DJ Iskascribble :metaknight: : Good ****, and you will only get better. Also, hanging with you guys is always a blast. Can't wait till next time I get to come down (hopefully at Cinci's next tourny?). Oh, and BIG BOOTY *****ES!
13: Blue Rogue :wario: : Good job Blue. Sucks getting knocked out by another OH player though :(
17: Capem :metaknight: : GGs in pools. Man, that 1st stock game 1 was too good. You won't scare me away from using Wolf next time though. I can't handle Kirby vs MK and I know it. Going back to Kirby was a mistake.
17: Fizzle :metaknight: :dedede: :lucario: : Dayum Fizz! You just keep getting better and better. Man... I remember a time when we used to be about the same skill level, way back when. What's your secret? How the hell do you improve so fast? (Hell, that applies to scribble too)
17: Fonz :lucario: :metaknight: : Too bad you had to forfeit. Good job though. We need to play again sometime. You're an amazing player, and I always learn a lot when I play against you.
17: Sago :metaknight: : Haha, your sig makes me laugh. Game 1 gave me hope though. You picking Snake when I said RC made me confident. You destroying me on RC made me laugh and realize how big of a mistake that was XD (Was it a 3 stock or a low % 2 stock? I can't remember.)
25: King Beef :peach: :metaknight: :pikachu: : I know I frequently give you ****, but good job man. How do you always get so many MKs in brackets, and all of them OH MKs at that? I mean seriously, that's ridiculous. (Also lol @ you saying goodbye to everyone near that pop machine when you left then when you get to me turning around and walking away XD )
25: xzax :falco: :metaknight: : Thanks for the MMs. You were a lot of fun to play and a cool guy to boot. I'll get you next time though! Oh, and seeing 2 white Falcos in the same place blew my mind.
25: Shugo :falco: :metaknight: : Hey, everyone has off-days, but you can't quit! You're president shugo obama, and defeat just means it's time for change! (Or alternatively, wear that Castro hat and a setback like this means you just have all those who beat you 'dealt with' :laugh: .)
33: Sai :diddy: : I didn't see you at this. Good job making it into brackets though. I haven't played you in a long time, so we should play next time. I see you constantly rising in rankings, but haven't really experienced it firsthand.
33: ArgentStew :lucario: : Argent, you continue to surprise Mario. You take a year hiatus, Mario, come back, and still kick Mario? How does that Mario? The answer: Mario. Oh, and thanks for the Mario there and back, and sorry for dozing off on Mario on the way back.
33: KassandraNova :metaknight: : You know, I think this was the 1st time we ever interacted, despite attending like 12 of the same tournaments. I need to play you sometime. Also, I have the best "walk into a conversation" timing :laugh: .
33: Links :toonlink: : Good job making it into brackets. You could have done better though :( You got way too greedy vs Akashi (That being said, holy **** good spike Akashi); you had that match. I feel I did a bit better in teams this time, but I swear one of these days we'll team and you WON'T have to carry me at all. Someday...
33: Luminoth :wolf: : Didn't get to play you, but congrats on making it into brackets, and your Wolf looked hella sexy. Got to get some games in with you next time. This is the 2nd time I miss you now I think.
33: Tutu :falco: :sheik: : Haha, that whole thing with the biblical advice for Links' TL cracked me up.
33: Hilt :olimar: : Good **** running this tournament and still making it into brackets.

49: TKBro :kirby: : Hey, thanks for the hug again. Free hugs are always awesome. I only got to see one of your matches against a Wario. I need to play you sometime. Your Kirby is legit, but you lack the hup-cancel goodness. :laugh:
49: Lou :gw: : I didn't even see you at this. We need to play next time. It's been way, way too long.
49: SoraSin :falco: : That was a really fun set. Those were some close games, but you deserved that win, even though I spent the next like 4 hours beating myself up over running into that charged Fsmash XD Hope to play you again sometime soon. You have a very unique Falco, plus you're one of two white Falcos. Just don't let me Fsmash punish you so much next time, and I will try to do the same.
49: DLA :metaknight: : Gah, how did I miss you again?! I did see part of your MM with XeroXen though, and that was sexy as hell.
49: Legan :link: : lol, I always assumed you looked like Link for some reason. Your ZSS was giving me some trouble in doubles though. We would have been screwed if we hadn't gotten some lucky early kills.
49: Silhouette :rob: : Come on, you can do better than this. Admittedly, pools were ridiculously hard though. "Woah! I didn't know Yoshi could do that!" "... This is Brawl-..." I'm ******** :laugh:
49: Warfie :dedede: : I didn't see you at all! We need to play/talk next time. Also, D3?
49: Excel :sonic: :metaknight: : Dropping Sonic and going to two of the gayest characters in the game? Well, I guess it's a good idea, but that doesn't mean I like it XD Hope to play you again, and hey, sorry for shaving, but what can I say, it was time for a change. The beard might return in like fall or winter though.
65: Fromundaman :kirby: :mario: :wolf: : Stop sucking. Yeah, it was hard but that's no excuse.
65: HadesBlade :yoshi: : First off, HOLY ****! We didn't land in the same pools. Also, what happened? You're way better than this (although admittedly your pool was kinda ridiculous.).
65: Jiffy :wario: :ness: : I barely saw you, but glad you made it up. How did you guys do in bracket? Oh, and HIGH TENSION!!!!!! (Because I just won't let that die.)
65: Today :gw: : Thanks for hosting this tournament and good job finding a new venue on such short notice.
65: Solecalibur :zerosuitsamus: :dedede: : I didn't see you either. Pools were all hard as hell, but you're better than this placing, and I'm sure you'll show it at the next event you attend. Also, next time you're anywhere near Akron, you should come to a smashfest and teach me that ZSS MU.
65: Auspher :wolf: : I don't think I saw you at all either. Yeah reppin' that Wolf!
81: Dajayman :ness: : GGs in pools. I was tired as hell by the time we played, hence why I didn't talk a whole lot, but I could tell you don't know the Mario MU too much. If you want, I can PM you some things I noticed, and if not no problem (I mean no offense by that by the way. If you saw any habits of mine or W/E, I would love to hear them too).
81: Clowsui :falco: :marth: : Good **** helping with the tournament. I'm honestly surprised you still had energy to play considering how much you were doing. We need to play next time, though this tournament wasn't ideal considering how busy you were and lack of setups + so many OoS people to play. I'll try to make it to that Cinci tourny though. You looked like you've gotten way better, and I'm pretty sure you'll take my money next time, but I'm sure as hell going to make you fight for it!
81: Pane :wolf: : Didn't see you unfortunately, but I heard your wolf was pretty good. Keep reppin the Wolf!
81: VGM :gw: : Don't despair Brandon. You surprised me with how much you've improved actually, despite never playing. Of course, CoD seems to be your *****, so what the hell do you need smash for? XD BIG BOOTY *****ES! (Where's that video? I will never be the same after that...)
81: King :pikachu: :metaknight: : Man... you took back seat both times... It was funny how you were mumbling nonsensical sounds on the way back :laugh: When do you go back by the way? I want to play you again before you leave.
81: Jowii :kirby: :fox: : Good **** beating me in that MM. Hmmm... maybe going Fox is a better idea for you, but your Kirby is still good. Funny how next time we play, it'll probably end up being a spacies match XD
97: Juushichi :mario: :sheik: : It was good seeing and talking to you again. Keep reppin' da plumber/doctor/referee/soccer, basketball, baseball, golf, every other sport in existence player/go-carter/game-piece/capital of Ohio/every other damn thing that Mario has ever been.
97: FYJ :metaknight: : Oh crap, now I remember who you are! Sorry, since you were one of the newer Dayton guys, for some reason I thought I played you outside of tournament, and forgot we played in pools. GGs. The only real thing I can say is that you don't seem to like taking advice, but seriously, listen to Fizzle and Scribble. They can help you get good at this game.
97: Xero :mario: : I vaguely remember MMing you and losing, but I have no recollection of the actual MM. In any case GGs, and too bad that Mario vs Oli crew battle never happened. Oh, and that MM vs DLA was awesome to watch. Did you guys get that saved/recorded?
97: Calebyte :mario: : Ack, how did I miss you again?
97: Rikku :zerosuitsamus: : I didn't see you at all, but no Lucario?
113: Jetzger :peach: : GGs. Don't despair. Just keep practicing the stuff I told you and read up on the Peach boards and you'll find yourself improving in leaps and bounds.

Blackanese: I don't see your name anywhere so special shoutout to you. Thanks for the MM. You were fun to play, and a lot of fun to talk to as we were playing. You're a really chill guy, and I hope to play you again sometime.

Wow, that took a while to do. I really hope I didn't forget anyone, and if I did, sorry :(

Kenrawr

Smash Master
I thought this tourney was a 2 day for whatever reason and boy was I the maddest when I heard they were making brackets at like 10 PM. zzzzz

1. Mew2King- SHOWER!
3. Katy Perry (Atomsk) -thaaaank you for the doubles bracket thing. that was crazy.
5. Coney - win a big 'un soon ya hear? sorry that we went with another carpool. FNB!
5. Kingtoon - chocolate kenny is so much better than vanilla kenny
7. Vinnie - you're awesome and i hate playing you in tourney. i'd rather be destroyed in friendlies :(
7. Kel - gg's in pools. you really beat me up the second game.
9. Logic - keep practicing starcraft so we can play some matches together
17: Sago - bah i'm so embarrassed how i played against you. i mean you prolly woulda
beaten me good day or not but i wish i coulda at least taken a game off :c gg's
17: GIMR - GJ on first seed in pools. Let's play SC sometime.
25: xzax - you're better than this xzax l:< gg's in pools
25: Kenny - :pikachu2: i still ruv you baby
33: Links - it was fun playing you in friendlies. nice link and ike.
33: Tutu - your sheik wreckeddddd me. it was really fun playing with you and you sir are awesome. hope to see you again @ Pound or SiiS5 if i end up going.
33: Hilt - hope i didn't offend you in the FNB thread. don't underestimate me next time! ftiltftiltftiltutiltftiltutiltftiltftiltutilt etc.
33: Roller - hey buddyyyyy. nice to see you again. fun mm's bro
49: TKBro - tough pool, get out next time.
49: Excel - dah. sonic is bad :( don't tell speed i said that tho.
49: Sil - :l at people saying your pool was super easy. :l i tell ya.
65: Fromundaman - gg's in doubs
65: Zephil - GG's. scared me for a minute.
81: Clowsui - ***** hoe **** jerk *** douche face. it was nice to meet you.
81: WTP - double falco...wat.
81: Pane - good to hear you made it back safely. you drove a LOT. wuttatrooper.
81: King - MAKE IT OUTTA POOLS DAMMIT! always good hangin out with you my we've-already-been-knocked-out-let's-find-a-place-to-sit-and-watch buddy.
81: Mr. E - D: snake!
97: Jayford - really nice meeting you man. you were a lotta fun to talk to. gg's in doubs.
blacka - wow you're cool. can't really think of a better word for ya.

Kel

Smash Master
1. Kel :metaknight: - GG completely shutting me down like that, and mainly thanks for the feedback. You just pressure the sh*t outta me and somehow I revert to the playstyle of a mentally ******** duck on LSD.
:lol: you play ROB.

Can people tell me about all of the instances in which the lack of LGL directly affected the outcome of a set/ the tournament? I'm very curious and would like all the facts. In addition, please leave opinion out as much as possible. I realize this is a very touchy subject, but I need evidence/ facts, not opinions. Thank you =)

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
:lol: you play ROB.

Can people tell me about all of the instances in which the lack of LGL directly affected the outcome of a set/ the tournament? I'm very curious and would like all the facts. In addition, please leave opinion out as much as possible. I realize this is a very touchy subject, but I need evidence/ facts, not opinions. Thank you =)
I think you're going to run into the problem of "people didn't realize there wasn't a LGL" I myself didn't even know this until coney vs. m2k

where m2k planked coney to death game 3 of their set.

m2k also planked game 3 of grandfinals against ally's rob. I know for a fact that m2k had 104 ledge grabs

Top Bottom