• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

School is in Session 6: Road to Apex! Results Thread! BRACKETS UP! :D

D

Deleted member

Legan is one of the best DDR players I know, might want to keep your money lol.

Also, why didn't raffle happen sat? I was watching the stream and everything finished really early.
If he's not as good as Kel, then I'm pretty sure I have a chance.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
1: Shugo Good **** getting first and I like the Laugh :)
2: Nicole congrats girl now come to MI and party :)
3: Infern thanks for the MM I cant believe I got you to last stock on halberd that grab under the stage really helped. Next time lets go to Japes :)
4: Logic dont hate you and you did what you had to to win not sure what I would REALLY do in your position
5: Krystedez good playing and talking with you
5: Zak Glad I got to meet you and next time maybe you will do a Dreamland MM with me :)
7: Kain Calmest person in the club
7: Judo **** happens and you keep going but from now on you made Siis6 HYPE
9: Kel didnt see
9: Sparta Kick good **** son you took Lains spot in ****** people and I took his spot by holding up Pools
9: MJG teach me Tink
9: AlphaZealot I want to diddy ditto MM
13: HadesBlade
13: Legan I dont remember even talking with you just seeing you every so often and at the club. and because I am the spirit of MI and almost always somewhat messed up All is forgotton
13: Bpow
13: GIMR thanks for the stream
17: Thugs supriszed you got this far and good job...
17: y.b.M needs more kirby and thanks for drinking that drink Nicole didnt want :) God Kais
17: Shadow Phoenix saw you a couple times but didnt talk/play
17: Ralph Cecil
17: Kassandra Nova I loved you getting in on tech during his match while being so close then when he was further away doing the same thing after you were saying "is someone salty" lol but I hear things are good now and I was never involved in freetucky anyway just had to back up my man Tech :)
17: Ripple
17: Mister Eric
17: Fizzle
25: Ori_Bro you know why im dissapointed and I know you felt it too
25: Tutu sorry for getting you so drunk
25: TKBro good of you to come out and you were cool to talk to
25: TMacc
25: Roller....dropped grabs and SD's...my fault :)
25: MX good **** 2frsh that dair cancelled uair is rediculus
25: Smile
25: Oreo
33: TheKiest
33: Sneaky Tako
33: WTP I didnt see you play anything :(
33: Excel
33: Jinx ~sigh~ when I lost to you I knew I wasnt getting out of pools
33: Foraward Air Rage
33: "bye"
33: DtJ Composer
33: S2
33: King Beef
33: Luminoth
33: Chuee
33: Sorasin I dont like falco
33: DTJ****Whitman
33: Tech_Chase With Thugz/Roller/Ori outplacing you I think PR vs Non PR sounds good to me
33: Blitz
49: Ttar
49: Grim
49: Gifts Thanks for the ride and hope you had fun
49: Commander Gregoirous
49: Rikku
49: Juu
49: Radium we didnt play this time I wanted to see that Kirby of yours
49: DRDN DONT PLAY SOBER You failed at everything because of it
49: Blind Man
49: Lokii
49: Paul S
49: HokageSamma
61: Auspher
61: Pirt
61: Bardok
61: Armor
61: Glyph
61: Denzie
61: Steep good teaming with you I forgot I wanted to MM you too
61: Josh G
61: Truth
61: Tedium

MvC3 out of 14:
1: Derrick Legend Congrats even though I didnt watch the finals at all
2: Tuco
3: Neon Geon Nice stick "Winning" and I wanted to get a rematch I just messed up
4: Steel
5: DRDN Play to win and also stop being sober
5: Fonz
7: Pops
7: y.b.M
9: DtJ Composer
9: Earl
9: WTP
9: Sai I think your the person I talked to the most that wasnt from MI your a cool guy and I hope to face you in EVERYTHING again :)
13: P
13: G. Scott

Brawl Minus Singles out of 15:
1: Zak good **** that Luigi putting in work
2: Ripple
3: Day (Pizzapoop)
4: Glyph
5: Sai Wish we could have played but during B- after my first match I was told I was leaving like 3 different times and had to drop out
5: HadesBlade
7: Juu
7: Fizzle
9: Oreo
9: DRDN I would like to know how well I would have done :(
9: DTJ****Whitman
9: Tope
13: Fromodoman
13: Pulse
13: TMacc

Brawl Minus Doubles out of 13 teams:
1: MdVa Finest (Coney + TKBro)
2: PK awesome (Sai + Day)
3: Milk Chocolate (Durrel + Bill)
4: Pretzels!! (Ripple + Tmacc)
5: Bowser **** (Juu + Top)
5: Garbador (Ttar + S2)
7: DtJ Das Beste (Jake + Glyph)
7: Tech +Kick (Tech_Chase + Sparta Kick)
9: U.S. Sexy (Hades + Souvenir)
9: Derp (DRDN + Paris) Best Name Ever
9: Super Orio Bros. (Oreo + Ori)
9: Roller + Gifts (Roller + Gifts)
13: Clueless! (Krys + Derrik)

I also want to give a shoutout to everyone at the club (including my bartender :)) for making this trip awesome

and everyone who was at the coney place (forgot the name of it) for having me get a coney dog It was the ****

also to Mikey(because I cant find him above) for making sure I didnt fall out the window while yelling God Kais

and for my cold ocming in on Monday and not a day sooner

main dissapointment was noone hit me up to smoke get on that next time I was ready at all times and Next time Im coming with EVERYTHING

Kel

Smash Master
I've AAAd all but the 10s and burning heat on Extreme and beat some of the best players in the world without practicing 0_0.

I have NOT AAAd PSMO though. Wait, is this Extreme AAA or X+?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I've AAAd all but the 10s and burning heat on Extreme and beat some of the best players in the world without practicing 0_0.

I have NOT AAAd PSMO though. Wait, is this Extreme AAA or X+?
Extreme.

And damn lol.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I did hear that is what you're supposed to bet on.

I'll probably do shoutouts tonight but preliminary shout-outs to Tech Chase for us never hanging out ever :(

MX778

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts time!

1: :falco: Shugo Congrats again on getting first bro. It was fun chillin' with you and KB to and from the tourney, we had some interesting convos. Hopefully sometime we can get in some more friendlies and stufffff.
2: Nicole :peach: I swear it was like WWIII with all the Bob-ombs that you pulled out that day. lol Great job in this tourney, that Peach is definitely monstorous I tell ya..Next time I'll be taking back my 5 bucks. ;DD
3: Infern :snake: Great job bro! Now I see why Snake is so godly on Lylat...I'll watch out for it in the next tourney and such. Keep up that Snake bro. Oh also, you can't move to Texas. :(
4: Logic :olimar: I gotta' say that, that Olimar is really something else. Great job on the placing despite what happened with the you vs Judo thingy thing. I wanted to friendly you on the livestream before I had to leave, but you were all like nooooooooo, I'm MM'ing at the moment. sadface
5: Krystedez :pit: / :wario: Great games Krys! I've never ever ever ever ever seen a Pit play like your's does. I'm actually gonna' start playing Pit now (not maining) because of you. That Wario is pretty unique as well. Like...Holy crap. Flying bikes everywhere. >.>
5: Zak :dedede: Coney! I didn't get to talk to you at all this tourney, but great job overall. You destroyed me at the last Siis, but we'll see about that next time. winkface
7: Kain :wolf: Wolf is alot better than I originally gave him credit for. He's such a mobile character. Congrats on your placing nontheless. Wish we could've talked more, you seem like a pretty chill guy. Also, sorry for not choosing you for the God Kai Challenge, but I'm sure that you know why. xD
7: Judo :sheik: Dude...I'm like gonna' learn how to play Sheik now after watching that set with Logic. I've never seen a Sheik do so well like that liek whoooaa. That Sheik of yours is also pretty anti-Yoshi judging from the half friendly we played. Keep that thang up. Tell Air I said haiiiiiiii
9: Kel :metaknight: Fun talkin' with you at the tourney for the little bit that I did. Kind of wish we could of played some friendlies or something. :pP We should chat more outside of tournies if you have time.
9: Sparta Kick :snake: I remember that you have the most ******** Snake in the world (in a good way xD) There's like no reading your Snake. >.>
9: MJG :toonlink: I didn't really get to talk to you, but I <3 your Toon Link. Hope to see you around more.
9: AlphaZealot :diddy: Luckily, we didn't have to play this time around. Hopefully we'll get to play again next tourney. :)
13: HadesBlade :yoshi2: / :dedede: One day...Ganon will prevail. <3 Had loads of fun playing/chattin' with you bro. We must do it againnnnn. Good job on outplacing me this tourney too, but I'll make my comeback sometime soon. ;)
13: Legan :zerosuitsamus: /:metaknight: / :marth: / :link2: Didn't get to talk to you very much, but fantastic jawb bro. You were using characters I didn't even know you used. And they're GOOD. lol
13: Bpow :wario: Nice Wario from what I saw.
13: GIMR: :falco: good job. Did you use G&W at all?
17: Thugs :pikachu2: / :metaknight: Sorry about that spike in Melee. I was getting a little desperate. Great job beating Ori though. <3
17: y.b.M :kirby2: / :zerosuitsamus: Good seeing you again. Wish I could rap like you could. I can sing though. ;D
17: Shadow Phoenix: good jawb. you got it next time.
17: Ralph Cecil: :snake: Didn't get to talk to you much, but good stuff. I'll make more of an effort to talk to you more next time I see you.
17: KassandraNova :metaknight: Good **** Kassy. You totally beat KB and made it out of pools again. We should like..totally talk more so I can make cook more eggs. Your MK is getting better and better everytime I see it.
17: Ripple :dk2: / :sheik: Good games Ripple. I had heard that your DK was really somethin' else and now I've had the honor of playing it. I didn't see Sheik coming at all though. :pP
17: Mister Eric: :rob: We didn't get to talk/play each other. sadface
17: Fizzle: Good seeing you again bro. Next time we see each other, can you show me some Bowser stuff please?
25: Ori_Bro :popo: / :marth: Awesome seeing you again bro. Don't sweat the loss though. You got it next time. <3
25: Tutu :snake: / :sheik: Fun friendlies we had at the tourney.I hope you'll be alright though. You didn't look very swell on Sunday from what happened and all.
25: TKBro :kirby2: I haven't actually formally met you yet, but I has' seen you twice now. This must change lol. I also wanna' play you sometime. :)
25: TMacc :wario: Nice meeting you man. Keep it up with Wario. ;)
25: Roller :pikachu2: Great games in doubles. I like how I was the only non-MK game 3. lol
25: MX :yoshi2: / :fox: Watch out for those Bob-ombs next time Mr. Yawshee.
25: Smile :diddy: / :metaknight: Had fun playing with you in friendlies man. I hope you guys made it back home safe.
25: Oreo: Who are you again? Just curious. xD
33: TheKiest :dedede: Great seeing you again Kiest.
33: Sneaky Tako :rob: I like the goofiness you have when you play tourney matches and stuff. It's sooo funny. We still need to playyy.
33: WTP: :metaknight: You're actually alot better than I expected. >.> ggs
33: Excel :sonic: / :metaknight: You're welcome. We got wrecked pretty hard in teams, but that's alright. The more experience the better. Great seeing you again.
33: Jinx :zerosuitsamus: Bro, that ZSS is bad***. You're nowhere near any scrub level. You even made it out of pools. We need to chill man. Fun talkin' to ya.
33: Foraward Air Rage :yoshi2: YOSHI! You're improving man. I can see it. Next time you'll get to play the Green and Dark Blue Yoshi. Had fun chillin' with you.
33: "bye" bai bai
33: DtJ Composer: Good to see you again.
33: S2 Haven't met you, but nice to informally meet you. :)
33: King Beef :marth: / :metaknight: / :peach: KB! Thanks so much for simply just making this tourney possible for me. The ride down, the room and everything. I had alot of fun hangin' out with you and Shugo as well going to and from the tourney. We should hang more often bro. You're a really cool gai.
33: Luminoth :wolf: LUMIIII! Fun friendlies we had. Though, I don't think you used Wolf. But had fun hangin' out with you.
33: Chuee :lucas: Good games Chuee. Nice to finally meet you in person. Did you used to be a Yoshi before maining Lucas?
33: Sorasin :falco: Sorasin! Man, you are mad chill bro. We always have these awesome games. We need to chill more often. You comin' to Ohayocon?
33: DTJ****Whitman: Didn't really get to talk to you or see you. :p
33: Tech_Chase :dedede: Nice to meet you Tech Chase. I've seen you alot on the boards. we should definitely talk more.
33: Blitz: Where were you? I got a bye cause' you didn't showwww.
49: Ttar Didn't really get to talk to you, but nice to meet you.
49: Grim Didn't really get to talk to you, but nice to meet you.
49: Gifts Didn't really get to talk to you either, but nice to meet you as well. :p
49: Commander Gregoirous :rob: Greg! Keep practicing man. I'll do what I can to help you become better. Sorry if it looked like I was kind of tuning you out while you were talking. I wasn't. It was kind of loud in the venue and I was kind of out of it. :/ good seeing you again though. You're a monster at DDR..Like holy crap. xD
49: Rikku :lucario: Ms. 'Cario!!11one Great seeing you again as always. I'm sorry that you didn't make it out of pools and the dynamic headache you had. :(
49: Juu :mario2: / :pit: Wish we could've chilled more mah boi. Good stuff beat Hades in your pool. Didn't see that one coming at all. Great seeing you again man.
49: Radium :kirby2: Didn't really get to talk to you, but I was hearing your name quite a lot. lol Nice to meet you. :)
49: DRDN :diddy: / :kirby2: Good games bro. Your Kirby totally caught me by surprise. I thought Pokemon Trainer would've worked. xD Can you tell Van to message me on Faceook or somethin'?
49: Blind Man: Good to see you again.
49: Lokii: :zerosuitsamus: Had fun hanging out with you even if it was for a short amount of time. Though, I did see some of your artwork and stuff. It was really good. 0.o
49: Paul S: Nice to meet you.
49: HokageSamma: Nice to meet you.
61: Auspher :wolf: Good seeing you again bro. There were certainly some people who were monsters at DDR and you were ceratainly one of them. xD
61: Pirt Nice to meet you.
61: Bardok Nice to meet you. Cool name too. That's one of my brother's favorite DBZ characters. : )
61: Armor: Nice to meet you.
61: Glyph: Nice to meet you.
61: Denzie :falco: Good seein' you again. Next time I'll make more of an effort to talk to you mah boi.
61: Steep :mario2: / :luigi2: Bro, your Mario is legit. I use Mario too. :D Sorry we didn't really get to friendly. We will next time I promise. <3
61: Josh G :link2: Keep practicing man. I can see the potential you have. Just keep up the good work. ;D
61: Truth: Nice to meet you.
61: Tedium: Nice to meet you.

I had so much fun at this. I plan to go to the next one depending on when it is. I still didn't get to play Donkey Kong. xD

I'm sorry if I didn't seem as talkative as usual. I was having some emotional problems for the passed week, but tried not to think about that situation, but that's over now. Glad I got to see everyone again. :)

25: Tutu- Mad fun link dittos, I respect yours. Forgot to get in those shiek matches but I got you next time man
You ***** me so hard in dittos lmao I had no clue Link could be so good and bad at the same time, I'm gonna have to step it up with my link.

My bad on the Link vs Sheik, I saw you playing melee friendlies and was going to ask but I wasn't feeling too good so I didn't. Definitely next time.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I should enter more tournaments, so that I can get more shoutouts.

I also love the fact that the two times Judo and Logic have played in tournament, they've been extremely close sets, AND Judo's been put in 7th by Logic, twice now. Judo777? /irony

Chuee

Smash Hero
33: Chuee :lucas: Good games Chuee. Nice to finally meet you in person. Did you used to be a Yoshi before maining Lucas?
Nah, If you're talking about my yoshi sig, then that's because I lurk the Yoshi boards and pretty much know all the yoshi's.

Roller

Smash Legend
The Rolly Trolli shoutouts:

1: Shugo- Good ****. That laugh. L
2: Nicole- Was good meeting you, way to go hard in bracket!
3: Infern- Good **** getting 3rd. You definitely deserve to be higher on your PR. Also, thanks for driving Tutu and I Saturday night.
4: Logic- GGs, someday I wont get ***** by you. lol, Sorry you didn't win this thing and for the **** you're taking for what happened. I'm sure we'll meet again soon.
5: Krystedez- I play :popo::pikachu2:, lol. And way to knock out so many great players at this thing!
5: Zak- The DDD Olimar mu looks AWFUL. I have a feeling you would have been in GFs if you and Logic were on opposite sides of losers.
7: Kain- I loved our pools matches! Can't wait to play you again. btw, sheik vs wolf looked all kinds of stupid.
7: Judo- Losing to a button... Free. :yeahboi: Real talk though, way to show your stuff at this. You definitely earned some more respect this weekend.
9: Kel- GGs in doubs
9: Sparta Kick- My boy. I thought you woulda placed maybe one spot higher, but tying with people like MJG and AZ is legit as hell. Always good seeing you. And apparently I'll be seeing you (and Eric) again soon. Thanks for helping me practice before that one match btw. Helped me to get all the grabs I needed, I just dropped them. lol
13: HadesBlade- Why did you not win? If you're going to use the most broken character you have to deliver.
13: GIMR- Great games. Hate myself for dropping those grabs game 1. See you at Apex!
17: Thugs- Fun times, way to outperform virtually every MI player that went. lol
17: Shadow Phoenix- Good games man, we'll have to have a rematch someday.
17: Ralph Cecil- Great set, I should have banned Brinstar so I could use pika. Nice meeting you!
17: Kassandra Nova- I know you have me blocked so you probably wont see this. But great games. You beat me fair and square. But next time I'm pullin' back in the lead of the set count. ;)
17: Mister Eric- beep beep. KY's only non free player.
17: Fizzle- I played horribly vs you. lol, but good seeing you. Maybe next time I can give you more of a challenge.
25: Ori_Bro- Thanks so much to you and your mom for driving Sean and I. Good times were had. Always good to see you, I'm sure our next meeting will be relatively soon.
25: Tutu-Great weekend, sorry about coaxing you (along with DRDN) into drinking that much. You could have done better otherwise.
25: TKBro- YO. My hair is different than Bieber's. L, fun doubles friendlies.
25: Roller- Next time, sleep the week before... And practice... And don't listen to DRDN (though you will) and stop johning.
25: MX- Fun doubles set! Your character is broken. We should get some singles games in next time.
25: Mikey Lenetia- Always good to see you. But playing you round one in melee was mehhhh, lol. I feel like we always wind up playing in every tourney we're at. And you always destroy me. XD Hope you had a good time!
33: TheKiest- GGs in doubles, man! I was scared after we dropped game 1. Was good seeing you again!
33: Sneaky Tako- Great meeting you! And thanks for the excellent selection for a lunch place.
33: WTP- You're way better than this. But most of MI under performed, so you're in good company. Good talk Saturday night, lol.
33: Excel- Fun doubles set! Was good seeing you again. Hopefully it wont be aslong before our next meeting.
33: Foraward Air Rage- Didn't get to talk with you/play our MM! Next time! Also. Your character is broken as hell.
33: "bye"- I always see you in the results... But we've never met.
33: DtJ Composer- Great seeing you again. Very fun minus games. One of the funniest guys in smash. You're an asset to the community, imo.
33: S2- Great games! I was legit worried both games. I saw your post about what's going on in your life right now, and I wish you the best in dealing with an awful situation. You're a cool guy, and I hope to see you again!
33: King Beef- Good MM. Maybe next time you'll be brave enough to try your main vs my :popo: ;) Great to see you again, and fun doubles friendlies on day 1!
33: Tech_Chase- You are most certainly better than 33rd. I feel like almost all of MI should have done better. No doubt our party hard attitude had something to do with it. But if we lose that, what do we have? ;) Thanks for rooting for me vs Kass, and it was awesome hanging throughout the weekend.
49: Gifts- You're going to get to bracket next time, I know it! We'll have to play friendlies next time we see eachother and I'll help you out in any areas I see can use work.
49: Commander Gregoirous- Awesome name. AWESOME.
49: Rikku- Nice briefly meeting you!
49: Juu- Been a loooooongass time. Great to see you! I can't believe you beat Hades and didn't make it out of your pool.. That is a travesty. In my book that not only gets you out of a pool, that wins you a tournament.
49: Radium- Great seeing you again! Sorry that matchup is stupidly stupid. Fun doubles set as well! I thought you had us after game 1. x.x
49: DRDN- The man, the myth, the legend. The reason Tutu and I under performed. lol You'll definitely get out next time. Keep up all the practicing and having those smashfests. I will try my best to make it down, so long as I can find a ride. Good to see you, and drink with you. You should come out to the AA tourney next weekend.
61: Steep- Sorry you had to deal with such a tough pool. Was great to see you again! I was actually worried a bit game 2. you started getting it in. I saw a definitive improvement from last time. Keep up the work!

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
The Rolly Trolli shoutouts:
btw, sheik vs wolf looked all kinds of stupid.

17: Thugs- Fun times, way to outperform virtually every MI player that went. lol
:marth:

And, this comment made me smile, but in a proud way. Good job thugz, keep putting in work and come back and beat me, it's about time.

/drunk.

steep

Smash Lord
Shoutouts soon…. the life of a musician sucks so I've got no free time…. This is the first time I've been able to check this board recently and I had to skip class to even do that! Thanks to everyone for shoutouts to me and I will say more on that in my shoutouts soon!

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Sassy Kassy Shoutouts:
This tournament was wacky, and I wanna see a bracket!

1: Shugo: Good stuff on first, you're too good
2: Nicole: Congrats on 2nd, and showing them boys whats what :cool: also thanks again for supporting me during my matches <3 it means a lot
3: Infern: I laughed at your match vs nicole
4: Logic: I didn't even get to friendly you. :X
5: Krystedez: We REALLY should've played more friendlies, especially vs :wario: maybe then I would've done better against Bpow
5: Zak: you seem like such a cool guy, and you're D3 is amazingly goofy xD
7: Kain: I'm pretty happy I didn't have to play you this time, but because of the expert bracket seeding, I almost had to again haha
7: Judo: You did great here, please don't feed my chinchilla pizza
9: Kel: Wut happun? I really thought you woulda been higher, but some people got easier brackets than others, no worries, you'll get em next time ^_^
9: Sparta Kick: Ha, You were SO much better than I thought you were. I got way to greedy game 2, and I started to panic even when I had a stock lead. lmao
9: MJG: Thanks for windwaker! I hope you like your bead art! It's from Minish Cap! :D
9: AlphaZealot: fun friendlies! after watching Kel and Judo beat you, I've noticed you struggle without bananas :X
13: HadesBlade: Everytime I see Airborne, he tells me your free, he also tells me about crazy things Yoshi can do, the next time we play, I'm going to ask you to show me those things
13: Legan: you are crazy, when I saw you playin DDR I lost it! LMAO thanks for the compliments haha it was fun chatting with you at the venue
13: Bpow: Give me your hat! And stop being so good vs mk!
13: GIMR: Fun matches in pools, G&W is so frustrating to play against, and I still have no idea how to fight that char @_@
17: Thugs: you remind me of Kaffei, you're a small boy who anyone could easily kidnap :D maybe someday my chin will have babies and i can give you one
17: y.b.M: you bought so much from OS, lmao I'm happy you liked the zss i made, that **** took FOREVER :/
17: Shadow Phoenix: Good job winning the godkai challenge thing
17: Ralph Cecil: RALPH! You should be harry potter for halloween!
17: Kassandra Nova: stop letting the crowd effect your gameplay
17: Ripple: it was fun playing you in doubles, and almost teaming with you lmao. you're really cool! :p
17: Mister Eric: Beep! Thanks for the advice, and supporting me, you're a great friend ^_^
17: Fizzle: I forgot you even went to this...lmao...I saw you like...once
25: Tutu: Glad to see you're feeling better mr mexican jesus ;P
25: TKBro: it was good seeing you! you're funny as hell haha
25: Roller: GGs maybe now I've earned some respect from you and you can start treating me like a human being now, but for now you're still on ignore ^_^
25: MX: Fun friendlies, although I didn't have to play a yoshi in bracket
25: Smile: everytime i play you, i'm always upset, either someone is cheering against me or something goes wrong ugh...
25: Mikey: Thanks for supporting me during some of my matches, it meant a lot to me :')
33: TheKiest: KEIST! We didn't get to play at this..:( miss you haha
33: Sneaky Tako: No worries Tako, Rob is weird, and it's kinda late to switch to mk especially if he may be banned, steak n shake parking lot talks are too good! ;P
33: WTP: your hair always looked messy O_o
33: Oreo: good seeing you, you should've beat SK with sonic :/
33: Jinx: You live in my city...and I host smashfests...y u no go?
33: Foraward Air Rage: gj making it out of pools ^_^
33: DtJ Composer: best dressed person at the tournament lmao
33: S2: no worries S2 you'll get them next time! that dk is amazinggg
33: King Beef: is it possible for me to get the vids of us playing? I have like 2 vids of me playing, and I wanna see how weird i look. O_o GGs btw
33: Luminoth: Rumi! this is too low for you...also...sorry for slapping your tattoo on accident haha
33: Sorasin: WTF what happened bro...? well it seems like you had fun cheering for KRYISSTODEZZZ
33: Tech_Chase: its all gravy now
49: Gifts: I didn't get to play you this time
49: Commande Greg: It was great seeing you greg! I will see you at sugoi!
49: Rikku: Wowsa you have improved so much, haha keep it up gurrrrl
49: Juu: good seeing you! thanks for the dubs friendlies
49: Radium: thanks for DDRing with me haha you're always cute
49: Lokii: WHERE'S MY ART??? JK I'm glad you enjoyed the metroid. ^_^
61: Auspher: tell me more about lumi's fursona
61: Steep: hey! we didn't get to play :(

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Shout outs:

First of all, Day, I have nothing against you. You did a good job running the tournament on time and keeping things rolling. I just didn't like the way you handled the Judo/Logic situation. You made it more stressful then it had to be. You didn't need to get any players involved, all you had to do was look at the rule set and make your decision based off of that. The only time players should be involved is if they come up to you and say they have come to a compromise. I had to deal with something similar at Apex 2010. The Live stream TV shut off near the end of a doubles match. M2K and his team mate had the win basically. Dazwa was on his last stock and about to die. They called me over and told me the TV shut off and that some one paused the game as soon as the tv shut off. I said, "restart the match, that's the rule" M2K started complaining about how it didn't matter since they were about to win, blah blah blah blah. It didn't matter I told them to restart. Then Dazwa and his team mate decided to just play it out and un-pause. So I okay'd it. You see, it becomes stressful when you try to make the decision based off how the crowed feels and how you feel or what you think is fair. If you just follow the rule set, then there isn't a huge problem and you don't have to stress over it. No one can blame you for following the rules.

1: Shugo - Good stuff in teams and good stuff getting first place. I hope you know that I was just trolling you in the car. It was nothing serious. BTW, I still owe you $4. LOL
2: Nicole - Good job wrecking the bracket. I had fun dancing with you at the club ;)
3: Infern - Good job at third, thanks for ditching me and Logic TWICE :p
4: Logic - double elimination bracket, loses 3 times. :troll:
5: Krystedez - I guess I have to go back to only G&W
5: Zak - Thanks for doing all of the commentary and helping out with everything. Stop letting people come back against you ><
7: Kain - I saw you lost to Judo. Did he just F-tilt to U-smash you over and over again? also good times at the club.
7: Judo - THAT SHEIK. It really sucks that you pressed pause :/
9: Kel - Thanks for doing commentary, you were good at it.
9: Sparta Kick - I've never heard of you but I was really impressed with your Snake.
9: MJG - why MK? Also, you look like Super hot Fiyah
9: AlphaZealot - Thanks for the commentary. I really enjoyed it.
13: Legan - always the first one to die in the God Kai's challenge. SMH
13: Bpow - nice meeting you. You are a really cool guy
17: y.b.M - thanks for inviting me out with you guys, I had a really good time. I can't wait to see those videos. LOL at the European girls taking pictures with you because of your Will Smithness. No one wants to take pictures with a guy who looks like Steve-O -.-
17: Kassandra Nova - sorry for being late to the pool O.O If what I heard Roller did to you is true then I will be quite upset.
17: Ripple - No DK?
17: Mister Eric - Good matches. Always close as usual.
25: TKBro - Thanks so much for the ride. I REALLY appreciate it. You've really stepped up your commentary game. Good stuff.
25: TMacc - Fun times at the club. You are a very honorable guy.
25: Roller - good matches. You better not have done what I heard. :mad:
25: Smile - good matches
33: WTP - fun times on the way to the club. Sorry for taking you streaming spot, lol.
33: Excel - good matches. Dat Sonic
33: Tech_Chase - Timing people out, with DDD? LOL, fun times at the club man. Pushing me into the dance circle. smh
49: Rikku - good games in pools. Too bad you guys weren't invited to the club and went to a bar instead :/ It's still funny that we ran into your drunk self at the gas station
49: Radium - Good times as always. Thanks for all the short rides back and forth from the venue, club, and hotel.

ForwardAirRage!

Smash Journeyman
shoutouts!

1: Shugo: damn that bird! sooooooooooo good, congrats on winning!
2: Nicole: congratz on second yo! mad skillz!
3: Infern: nice on third yo!
4: Logic: fun matches in poolz.
5: Krystedez: always love to play you. and thanks for the help :)
5: Zak: u so funny XD. come to more tourneys!
7: Kain: so good :O fun to watch.
7: Judo: FREETUCKY :D ky so good!
9: Kel: :)
9: Sparta Kick: :)
9: MJG: didnt get our MM in. maybe next time :)
9: AlphaZealot: I wanna play ur diddy so bad! and now i know what a chipotle is... LOL
13: HadesBlade: YOSHEHHHH!!!
13: Legan: nice ZS and marth. u is right i need to be more patient.
13: Bpow: playing against u in dubs was fun!
13: GIMR: haha falco dittos.
17: Thugs: MI
17: y.b.M: YBM!
17: Shadow Phoenix: FREETUCKY WOOOO!
17: Ralph Cecil: EWWWW SNAKE but awesome placing showem that greenup means business! FREETUCKY!
17: Kassandra Nova: good ****! FREETUCKY!
17: Ripple: nice games in poolz!
17: Mister Eric: BEEP! FREETUCKY!
17: Fizzle::)
25: Ori_Bro: srry we didnt get to MM but maybe next time!
25: Tutu: MI :p
25: TKBro: :)
25: TMacc: nice wario
25: Roller: we need to MM! :p
25: MX: YOSHEHHHHH!!! we needed to play more :p
25: Smile: awwww **** FREETUCKY. that diddy so good. dont doubt it. and juu, THIS is smile not me..... XD
25: Oreo: :)
33: TheKiest: didnt get to play you this time :(
33: Sneaky Tako: damn!!! u always beat me :O i must learn to beat campyness
33: WTP: :)
33: Excel: SONIC!
33: Jinx: :)
33: Foraward Air Rage: you suck.
33: "bye": buh bye
33: DtJ Composer: :)
33: S2: Freetucky :)
33: King Beef: :)
33: Luminoth: nice playin friendlies with you!
33: Chuee: :)
33: Sorasin: was awesome hangin wit u man, dat falco :O
33: DTJ****Whitman: :)
33: Tech_Chase: awww **** MIs best right here XD always nice hangin wit ya.
33: Blitz: :)
49: Ttar: nice pool games and friendlies yo, thanks for the lucario help :)
49: Grim: :)
49: Gifts: :)
49: Commander Gregoirous: :) ROB
49: Rikku: :)
49: Juu: IM NOT SMILE
49: Radium: :)
49: DRDN: :)
49: Blind Man: Freetucky! come practice wiff us more!
49: Lokii: :)
49: Paul S: :)
49: HokageSamma: :)
61: Auspher: :) nice games in pools.
61: Pirt: :)
61: Bardok: :)
61: Armor: :)
61: Glyph: :)
61: Denzie: :)
61: Steep: :) nice mario!
61: Josh G: :)
61: Truth: :)
61: Tedium: :)

Kel

Smash Master
Overswarm took everyone's money a different way;

BEAD ART!

And thanks for the opportunity to commentate GIMR. It was a lot of fun.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
33: Tech_Chase - Timing people out, with DDD? LOL, fun times at the club man. Pushing me into the dance circle. smh
LOL you know you enjoyed it. I warned everyone on the boards before SIIS6, I won't allow people to be all shy and **** if we're clubbing XD Good **** though, I was impressed because it seemed like you were having a good time :D

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
shoutout to OS: GJ trolling people and making me drool over your bead art. I didn't buy !@#$ because I'm a poor *** mofo and barely made money at this thing. That alone made me happier than sh*t.

Also, @ Kass, you originally had OS I think in bracket but "we" (Day) had to move things cuz Kel was next to someone he plays all the time and Y.b.M. screwed himself over, so we gave him OS since OS was originally 2nd seed I guess and then he had to play Coney.

Speaking of "we", since bracket isn't up, I'll just post it up in a few minutes, lemme upload it...

EDIT: There. It's in my first post on the bottom below Brawl results. Enjoy I guess~ lol.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Also, @ Kass, you originally had OS I think in bracket but "we" (Day) had to move things cuz Kel was next to someone he plays all the time and Y.b.M. screwed himself over, so we gave him OS since OS was originally 2nd seed I guess and then he had to play Coney.
So you manipulated the bracket? Wow, fail TO. Be wary of Daycia tournaments.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
What? I thought it was common knowledge that Day makes sure opponents don't face certain opponents (like GK vs GK or someone facing someone they face all the time, or car pool member vs car pool member) I mean, I was fine with keeping Kass with OS, but uhm... that woulda meant I had to face Y.b.M. again for like the third time second round. But then I said "nah nvm I can take him" but then it changed anyways just because.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Daycia, manipulating bracket at a regional because someone who is good didn't feel like trying and someone had to play someone they always play.

****ing deal with it people. you don't try? live with the consequences. play someone for like the 50th time? beat them already.

and sorry daycia but that brawl minus bracket was ****ing stacked. me, coney, Sai, AND hadesblade on the same side? who was on yours? glyph? not even close to our level

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Edit: Ninja'd^

To be fair, I think Y.b.M. got the consequences he deserved anyways, facing coney right away was really hard and then wreckin losers til he got to Kain.

But anyways the most I did was just sorta watch and ask questions when Day did bracket, I don't think she did this one bad

@ tournament I decide to do, I will ask people to put down who they came with, to make it easier to place people without caring about whether you guys face other players in different regions multiple times (OMG I FACE CONEY ALL DA TIME WA DU FU**!?, etc....)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
There are a zillion god kais. They lost the right to not play each other when they take up half the bracket. =P

But seriously. There's small dinky tournaments where you can move everyone around willy nilly and no one cares. 32 people show up and you make sure carloads don't kill each other, that's cool. You run a regional and you make sure that people who traveled OoS don't play each other first round? I'd do the same thing, but you have to know that's borderline.

You run a regional and you move people from that region around, simply because they "play often"? That's cheating.

You run a large tournament, you don't move anyone around for any reason. No one likes to go to giant nationals and play their friends, but that's luck of the draw. You can separate giant regions (east, west, midwest, south, canada) during pools but past that you let the machine take care of it.

Seriously though. Manipulating players placement in the brackets is bad enough when all the players are present, but knowingly moving a bye and giving it to someone else? Not cool. That's demand a refund and walk out of the tournament stuff, because that's straight up manipulating the bracket.

Top Bottom