• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SDS presents: Virginia Johns and the Tower of DOOM

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
lolx. my bads. i never really pay attention. i guess i'll go and talk with him but you'll meet with him later.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
i'm not falling for that trick again...lolx. but yeah rusty did you read the updates of the tourney?! make a what we need list. i'll talk to the guy again and see if he'll allow more standards. also i know slash is helping me with the tourney, but hax are you gonna help setup too? if so lemme know cause i gotta let the guy know who is helping me out. slash we gotta be there like 10mins earlier to help setup ahaha. so like 150ish. hax if you wanna help too then pm me as well.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
did you pm the info? or am i just using the list you texted me??

regardless, updating now!

and ya im down to help set up.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
yo haxorz me n slash gonna start bracket stuff tonight. =P. seeding.

Senko Zero

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4940-5527-1789
Hey mashi might want to add DragonCharlz and myself, (Sen) to your brackets. We're likely to come tomorrow and sorry we didn't post sooner lol. I should be able to bring a decent full set-up (Wii, TV, Game) if the need arises.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
don't worry famous i'm always even on bracket making. i always make brackets for sova. then we all get together and look at it. if something is wrong we fix aha. =P

Genosync

Smash Cadet
good stuff guys.

mashi: sorry we didnt get to play this time, i'm sure next time ill come up against ya.
famous: really good set, kept me on my toes the whole time.
d0n: your dk is ****ing beastly and i have no idea how to fight you still. good ****.
pitzer: i hate delfino now, thanks. no johns though, you figured out to mindgame me and definently took me down. heard you've put in a bunch of practice with Kadaj, it definitely showed. i'll get you nexttime ;)
h4x: i'll get my dollar back next time ;) was a little too focused on getting out the door. =( i wanna play a match against you when i dont have to think about other things, like "is my gf mad that i'm not done yet". =(

all in all good **** people--lets keep the momentum going and have some more of thesr tournaments!

Famous

Smash Champion
DK>MK, lol

Never playing anymore matches on a HD TV...Luigi can only play on boob tubes

Good Stuff guys, lets keep the the scene alive here...

DON, we didn't meet in bracket but Ima comin to get ya next time D:<

D0N

Smash Ace
d0n: your dk is ****ing beastly and i have no idea how to fight you still. good ****.
And a good **** to you to for making it so far. +ggs

Congrats to Don for winning with all DK.
Lu Bu moved away and Cao Cao took over :bigthumbu

DK>MK, lol

Never playing anymore matches on a HD TV...Luigi can only play on boob tubes

Good Stuff guys, lets keep the the scene alive here...

DON, we didn't meet in bracket but Ima comin to get ya next time D:<
We'll see :dk2:

ill post more stuff when results are actually posted.

whodat

Smash Apprentice
love the dynasty warriors aka romance of the three kingdoms reference Don. I can't wait to see the match vids.

Famous

Smash Champion
Nothing was recorded...O wait, some guy was recording some stuff I think

DON, there was a drive-by shooting on my street a few seconds after we left from my house earlier...

D0N

Smash Ace
Nothing was recorded...O wait, some guy was recording some stuff I think

DON, there was a drive-by shooting on my street a few seconds after we left from my house earlier...
SECONDS!!! :eek: Glad you're able to tell about it... You are in one piece right? Or was this after I picked you up? Everything Cool?

Dragon Charles recorded grand finals and I recorded a match against Geno and one against Slash.

Karcist

Smash Journeyman
I really wanted to come to this. I'll be at the next one hopefully.

Genosync

Smash Cadet
Gonna need to get my IL friend to beg Ook to give me some DK MU practice... lol

you think they'll ever let us have the place for a saturday? i am dying for doubles here... i play a ton more dubs than 1v1.

DragonCharlz

Smash Cadet

whodat

Smash Apprentice
Don was too raw. They didn't know how to handle that DK. Lucky I wasn't there lol. Anyway good stuff to all the placers. I've seen most of the vids from the tournament that were taken and most people played really solid.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Don was too raw. They didn't know how to handle that DK. Lucky I wasn't there lol. Anyway good stuff to all the placers. I've seen most of the vids from the tournament that were taken and most people played really solid.
I actually was completely Clueless vs dk, until like today lol. Now I know what to do.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Good job don, im not surprised you won. You are second best dk in SoVa... Well first since i dont live there anymore. but im sova at heart.

D0N

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure... seeing that there are only about 5 DK's anyway lol.

Don's good though I'm just giving him a hard time.
Its only the truth lol

Thanks for all the comments everyone

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
good **** to everyone. lolx. rude awakening from don aha. everyone got **** loads better. gotta start playing mores.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
haa ya dons beast. whodat... whereve you been?? i remember playing you soooooo long ago.

anyway, ill try to get a results thread done today. we dont have a bracket image, but i have the results written down.

Top Bottom