• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik Presents: Brawl Bash IV- 6/07/08****RESULTS***

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
**** afro ripped to the Grand finals again. Good ****.

Are you guys at losers finals yet?

PS: Equi + Afro's team should be called Afri.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Wow, looks like afro might be winning alot of tournaments, and looks like I might have to save Orlando from his tyranny (kidding?). I hope he goes to gigz to win even more money, I still have yet to see him play or up close for that matter, so far I've only seen his afro moving to the next television he's playing at. But apparently I'm missing alot.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Linguini dont quit, thats gay. Doneky Kong is known for his persistance, to quit now would be to defile Donkey Kong's name. I'd have no choice but to assassinate you at the next tournament. Unforunately, it will be slow and painful.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Murder and Assassination have somewhat different meanings.

It's hard to picture a slow and painful assassination.

Also, I can't believe how consistent Afro is. I wish I was there today.

Please be at Gigs, Afro? :):)

Sheik_Pwns

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aluran
3DS FC
0834-1378-6308
hey this is Beninja but on smash boards im sheik_pwns anyways that was a sweet tourney even though i lost i had mucho fun with ZSS

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
Damm there was a tourney today? i just left orlando. are there normally alot of tourneys there? i work for united so i get to fly for free to just about any where. Ill be coming to orlando and daytona alot so where and when are they?

Also afro you play a good snake i guess? i have a friend here that plays a really good snake as well. Ill look forward to playin ya sometime. Playing against snakes is the funnest character to match up against.

Linguini

Smash Master
Playing melee after this tournament made me realize how boring this game really is,
Sorry guys but im done with brawl for good!

Back to melee for me, ima be training hard for FAST, and ill be hosting a melee tournament next weekend.
Time top keep melee alive!

Melee 4 lifeeee sonnnn

nevershootme

Smash Master
hey this is Beninja but on smash boards im sheik_pwns anyways that was a sweet tourney even though i lost i had mucho fun with ZSS
Ya know, I could give you a few pointers with ZSS since i've played her for awhile. also, me and a friend are having get togethers every friday and sunday so you can come by and play with others.

do you live around the skylake area (publix, TJ Maxx, dunkin donuts and papa johns)?

Nova485

Smash Rookie
Playing melee after this tournament made me realize how boring this game really is,
Sorry guys but im done with brawl for good!

Back to melee for me, ima be training hard for FAST, and ill be hosting a melee tournament next weekend.
Time top keep melee alive!

Melee 4 lifeeee sonnnn
Don't give up so easily. Since this game doesn't have as much "technical" game to learn as melee the game is more about character match ups and spacing. Unless your main is Meta Knight or Snake you should probably learn to play two characters that balance each other nicely.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Melee has everything this game has.

Minus the ridiculous sidestepping and infinite air dodges.

And Melee has no lag.

It also takes practice as opposesd to just being able to play with your friends to get good(IE character matchups).

>.<

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
Man,

Doing technical stuff on a control is way different then a joystick -_-. Ive been playing melee for 30 mins now and all I can do is wave dash ;_; I cant even get the timing double fairs SH's with Marth. I can shffl but not constantly. Melee is fun, but does have a big learning curve.

WTB a Melee trainer =P

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
This would be a lot easier for me if the results had characters in the first place. : P

1 AfroTHUNDAH (Snake)
2 Danny
3 Seibrik
4 Ice Kid
5 Equi
5 Galeon
7 Chaz
7 Tommy G

Equi

Smash Ace
1 AfroTHUNDAH (Snake)
2 Danny (Pit)
3 Seibrik (Dedede/Kirby)
4 Ice Kid (R.O.B./Olimar)
5 Equi (Wolf)
5 Galeon (Lucas)
7 Chaz (Marth)
7 Tommy G (Falco)

Nova485

Smash Rookie
Melee has everything this game has.

Minus the ridiculous sidestepping and infinite air dodges.

And Melee has no lag.

It also takes practice as opposesd to just being able to play with your friends to get good(IE character matchups).

>.<
This game plays much differently than melee. You can't shamelessly throw attacks out there and ping shields or not and still cancel all of the lag. You can't roll of the edge to edge guard someone. Many things are different. Spacing was a very good thing to do in melee but some characters didn't need it at all. Fox Falco didn't need to rely on it as much as others such as Marth. Both games are very good and play differently.

BTW I can't take anything you say about Melee seriously. You went to an FIU tournament and got 3 stocked by Mewtwo. LOL! When your good come back and reply.

Masky

Smash Master
Hey great tourney Seibrik, except for the part where I got beat by you in the first round. :| Also thanks to all the people I played in the tourney and in friendlies, had fun playing with you all

BetaWolf

Smash Apprentice
Good **** guys. Thought I was going to do good in this, but I still have a long way to go.

Equi, after seeing you, I'm def. picking up Wolf as my secondary.

BTW, sorry to whoever I hit in the face with Ryusiodo's controller plug.

Top Bottom