• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik Presents: Brawl Bash IV- 6/07/08****RESULTS***

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
This game plays much differently than melee. You can't shamelessly throw attacks out there and ping shields or not and still cancel all of the lag. You can't roll of the edge to edge guard someone. Many things are different. Spacing was a very good thing to do in melee but some characters didn't need it at all. Fox Falco didn't need to rely on it as much as others such as Marth. Both games are very good and play differently.

BTW I can't take anything you say about Melee seriously. You went to an FIU tournament and got 3 stocked by Mewtwo. LOL! When your good come back and reply.
Wow, when I see you next time remind me to knocked you cold the fvck out.

I think this consititues for a $100 MM f@ggot.

MM me or stfu you fvcking scrub.

ADHD woulda destroyed you too anyways you fvcking no named *****.

Who are you anyways LOL.

You just come in thread where you know no one(you're probably some fat kid) and talk **** because I made fun of your most favorite game(Brawl).

Go suck on your moms over weight tities you fvcking turd.

Get a life kid.

GTFO of this thread you c0cksucking a$$fvcking ****eater.

<3 FIU

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Equi, i just had an INGENIOUS idea!

we bring chess boards to gigs! cuz u KNO we're gonna be waiting a while at some point there! we can give our cell numbers to friends, and go to the pizza place, eat pizza, look at hot chicks, and woop each other in chess, eventually drawing attention due to our enormous dediction and love for the game, and each of us will walk out of there with one hot chick or another, bringing them back to gigs to root us on and give us victory blowjobs in the bathroom after we kick random noob's ***!!

ehh ehh?

NOW who wants to play chess?

Nova485

Smash Rookie
I'll MM anyone in chess ^^ lol. Doodah plz plz kid don't worry once I get around to going to a tourny. I'll be sure to destroy your ****ing face. I hope you bring your "bodyguards" ROFLMAO.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Good one ****face.

Change the subject.

MM f@goot that's all I want.

And if you're FIU then LOL @ fighting me.

I like Chaz and Danny and the rest of FIU, but if you hang out with them and you're not as big as BoneSaw than just stfu kid.

Nova485

Smash Rookie
Good one ****face.

Change the subject.

MM f@goot that's all I want.

And if you're FIU then LOL @ fighting me.
When I get in your face at w/e tourny I end up going to I really really hope you have someone to get your back cause all I hear from everyone everywhere is your a little punk. I wont argue with you anymore. Take care hope I never get to meet you. For your sake.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
All your FIU buddies say I'm a punk.

I can't wait to see you and you're some 5 foot skronny white kid.

Just gtfo kid, you talk trash to people you don't know and then act like it's no big deal.

I'll come to your house you fvckin scrub(FIU tourney).

MM me in Melee if I'm so bad you ****FVCK.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
how come everyone seems to have problems with u doodah? i dont get it, ur so loveable! ur the honeycomb guy for pete's sake (lol)

i say we all put this behind us and go play a nice game of chess at the lazy moon pizza place in two weeks.

deal?

Equi

Smash Ace
alright 5 dollars at gigz to ya otru. and anyone else i'm taking MMz. i'll bring chessboard and GDX we gotta do ours. and seibrik if you're down we'll do a real money match at gigz while the hugeass cockline starts.

anyone esle?

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
oh and equi, i say wen we do ours, we put 50 dollars on the table, just to show off, and winner takes it, but then after we leave the winner gives 45 back to the loser, just for dramatic effect inside, like if i lose i'll be like "I CANT BELIEVE I JUST LOST 50 DOLLARS TO YOU AGAIN!" and u'll look amazing and rich

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Once again I had fun at another tournament that I didn't have the money to enter :( What a shame. I enjoyed cheering everyone on though, which reminds me. Galeon; I feel SO guilty for cheering so loudly when Equi beat you, you just have to understand man, he rocks and he always places ****ty in tournaments (save doubles) for some reason, and I was just really happy to see him progress in such an intense match. It really probably was the most intense match of the entire day.

Hi to FIU, cuz I actually spent time around some of you that aren't Seibrik & Galeon and you guys are pretty alright (Chaz, Tommy G, Danny).

I wish I would've gotten to play more casual matches, that's what I really wanted to do. I got to play some casual single matches and made some random guy say "I hope I don't have to play you in the tournament". Lucky him, I wasn't entering :[

SO, GIGS.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Once again I had fun at another tournament that I didn't have the money to enter :( What a shame. I enjoyed cheering everyone on though, which reminds me. Galeon; I feel SO guilty for cheering so loudly when Equi beat you, you just have to understand man, he rocks and he always places ****ty in tournaments (save doubles) for some reason, and I was just really happy to see him progress in such an intense match. It really probably was the most intense match of the entire day.

Hi to FIU, cuz I actually spent time around some of you that aren't Seibrik & Galeon and you guys are pretty alright (Chaz, Tommy G, Danny).

I wish I would've gotten to play more casual matches, that's what I really wanted to do. I got to play some casual single matches and made some random guy say "I hope I don't have to play you in the tournament". Lucky him, I wasn't entering :[

SO, GIGS.
Yeah, I love Equi too.

Galeon

Smash Ace
Yea I got over it. Equi deserved the win.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Melee has everything this game has.

Minus the ridiculous sidestepping and infinite air dodges.

And Melee has no lag.

It also takes practice as opposesd to just being able to play with your friends to get good(IE character matchups).

>.<
Brawl takes no practice
Its dice rolling

Finch

Smash Lord
He's saying melee takes practicing technical things by yourself and brawl does not (unless you play ice climbers).

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
yo seibrik, my bad. i was seriously going to go to this but at the last minute i ended up driving to atlanta GA so i could spend my 1 and a half year anniversary with my girl. so no distance johns, cuz after driving 7 hours there and back, 3 and a half to yours is nothing.

-hiro

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
Brawl sucks *** I hate this god**** noob game why are we playing this **** when we could be playing melee? Oh yeah because there are all these noobs who go to tournaments that don't want to actually put time into a game they just want to win. ****ing ****. If melee and smash 64 didn't exist I would be ok with brawl but they do so brawl is ****. ****ty **** **** ****

</vent>

who are you?

-hiro

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
All i just heard from u is

johnjohnjohnjohnjohnjohnjohnjohnjohn
samanthacock

AfroQT

Smash Master
So that i can find things on the interwebz to hate!

Dont question my logic!
But really i just dont like myself on youtube, lol.

Top Bottom