• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik's New AT (HYPEEEE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
Stop this +1 spam nonsense.
It's not even remotely funny, and it derails the thread.
Sorry, was this thread even on rails in the first place? This **** shouldn't have gone up or even been talked about unless he either already had a vid or was willing to explain it. The basic reason for this topic is to troll and cause a ****storm.

-Linko-

Smash Journeyman
Knowing how hacked is Brawl (All Brawl+ codes, and Phantom Wings last invention, Project SA), how will we know that the vids are legit?

I mean, get the "cancel everything into anything" code, and you will be able to make vids for any imaginary AT you could ever dream.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I could, but that wouldn't be fun. AND you guys wouldn't get to hear my beautiful voice!

Im getting a mic right now so i can taaalllk and no one ever has to go trough the pain that was my sheik instructional video again.

-ehem-

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
If you told what it was, the uninterested people could move on and stop trolling the thread, and the people that wanna know would be able to stay in the thread and figure out what it is.

That's what I'd do anyway. =X To each their own~

Master Raven

Smash Master
Most of you people make me nauseated.

If you really think we're trolling, I just gave Seibrik the first half of the vids I'm sending for him to edit. He is going to edit that half, and I'm going to send him the second half in about an hour and a half when it finishes uploading.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
so... bored...

if this is groundbreaking for snake, than wouldn't ally be even better?

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
It's less situational with Snake then most characters.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Aw... I was looking forward to settling the great ally vs M2K debate. so... can MK benefit from it?

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
He gets a free edge guard opportunity (lol, MK edge guarding= stock), so yeah.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Yay. I'm happy. I've been main jumping for awhile. And every time, I suck until I go back to MK.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Your telling me >.> I was getting anihaated by a n00b until I switched to Mk. The result? 3 stock. 75%. I guess once you go Metaknight, there's no going back XD.

JJROCKETS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JJROCKETS
3DS FC
5129-2280-4196
Don't you read? Master Raven still has to send the second part of the video, then Seibrik will have to edit it all together and upload it. Be patient, this probably won't be what everyone is making it out to be anyways.

Edit: What Flat Soda said.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
I said excuse me little mama if I may
Take this thought and send it your way
And if you dont like that, then send it right back,
But I just gotta say
I wanna be on you (on you)
I wanna be on you (on you)
And if you dont like that, then send it right back
But I just gotta say, I just gotta say

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Don't post random stuff that has nothing to do with the thread.
If you're waiting for the video, go watch TV or something. Sheesh. It's not even a big deal.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
Don't post random stuff that has nothing to do with the thread.
If you're waiting for the video, go watch TV or something. Sheesh. It's not even a big deal.
K, you seem to think it isn't good, why is that?

ps I HAVE NO FREAKIN IDEA WHAT THIS IS!!!!!!
hep plz

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
So this is actually legit huh? Interesting. I guess i'll check back later tonight.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
It's hitting someone shielded at the ledge with various things and following up with various things.

Something I've known about for like, 6 months. I use it all the time in matches. I'm pretty sure a lot of people have known about it too?

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
It's hitting someone shielded at the ledge with various things and following up with various things.

Something I've known about for like, 6 months. I use it all the time in matches. I'm pretty sure a lot of people have known about it too?
Wait whaaaaat.. that's it?

I've already looked into this.
I found that yeaaaah.. it is good for spiking but the foe can DI into the ledge and grab the ledge.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I'm pretty sure they can't during tumbling animation.

I'm saying pretty sure and not 100% sure because I'm not at home to test it right now. =/
But I'm like, 99% sure, haha.

Smash Journeyman
If that was it then why can't certain characters use it.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Because their dash attacks have more then 1 hit.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
-_-
Ok, his is probably an exception due to some stupid mechanic, idk. The reason it doesn't work for all the other characters is because they do more then one hit.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Raven has uploaded the vid and Seibrik is editing it now.

Also SB, I've tested, and I can't get DDD's dash animation to fall off the edge. Also, why would this have anything to do with Ganon, DDD, and Snake?

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Nope. And if that's it, than... that's a huge waste of everybody's time. Getting us all hyped up over this? Kinda old news.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Mr. Game & Watch's Dash Attack now has more than 1 hit.
-_-
Ok, his is probably an exception due to some stupid mechanic, idk. The reason it doesn't work for all the other characters is because they do more then one hit.
It's not about the number of hits but of the duration of the hitbox. G&W's DA hitbox sticks out longer than most other dash attacks - same for Kirby, Diddy and some others (if what you say is even true).

:059:

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Because their dash attacks have more then 1 hit.
According to that, ZSS must have one pretty epic AT waiting for her. Her dash attack doesn't slow her down, and she's pretty nasty offstage to begin with.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
It's not about the number of hits but of the duration of the hitbox. G&W's DA hitbox sticks out longer than most other dash attacks - same for Kirby, Diddy and some others (if what you say is even true).

:059:
Which is why DDDs dash attack doesn't work. His animation keeps him on stage because of how long it last, and how it stops all of his momentum. His hypen smash takes him no where for the same reason.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Again i was never hyping anyone, blame that on yourselves for a need for some game altering AT. I said I got a new AT some characters can use to their advantage more than others. That is all really.

currently working on the video, alphabetically, and right now im on Ganondorf. Please be patient.

Again i was never hyping anyone, blame that on yourselves for a need for some game altering AT. I said I got a new AT some characters can use to their advantage more than others. That is all really.

currently working on the video, alphabetically, and right now im on Ganondorf. Please be patient.
Quit making us wait and hurry up :mad: lol

Oh, and making ganon more viable might make him at the very least less likely to be the dead last. Hope you are right.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
im about 90% sure this will make ganon at least one or two characters more viable....

yes characters on the tier list is a new form of measuring viability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom