• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik's New AT (HYPEEEE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
It's not about the number of hits but of the duration of the hitbox. G&W's DA hitbox sticks out longer than most other dash attacks - same for Kirby, Diddy and some others (if what you say is even true).

:059:
Yeah, you're right. It's probably that.

Btw, gg's to people who are playing against MK and have this done to them.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
Again i was never hyping anyone, blame that on yourselves for a need for some game altering AT. I said I got a new AT some characters can use to their advantage more than others. That is all really.

currently working on the video, alphabetically, and right now im on Ganondorf. Please be patient.
Do you want my opinion?

When I have posted stuff I leaned a VERY valuable lesson.
NEVER MAKE THE POST BEFORE THE VIDEO!
(second)
NEVER CAUSE SUSPICION BY SAYING YOU HAVE SOMETHING NEW AND NOT REVEALING IT!

If you do the first people will be like "I WANT TO SEE IT!" and think it is gonna be game breaking or some stupid **** like that.

If you do the first and the second almost EVERYONE will be like "OMG!!!! WE ARE SAVED!!! WD HAS BEEN FOUND AND COMBO'S ARE NOW REAL AND I HAVE SOME SUPER COOL TECHS TO PRACTICE!"

Then when you reveal it people don't get the God AT they were wanting and flame/get mad at who posted the tech.

Just a word of advice.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Does it help out Lucas, Kirby, ZSS, or Zelda?
I hope it helps out Lucas he's already bad,
he needs something lol
I don't think it will help Lucas too much, based on what I've seen. I might be wrong, though!
It doesn't work for Kirby.
Probably will help ZSS.
It's really good for Zelda.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Again i was never hyping anyone, blame that on yourselves for a need for some game altering AT. I said I got a new AT some characters can use to their advantage more than others. That is all really.

currently working on the video, alphabetically, and right now im on Ganondorf. Please be patient.
Unfortounatly this thread is filled with off topic spam :/. You can make a new thread with the video when you have it if you want but I'm closing this for now. I'm tired of handing out infractions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom