• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik's New AT (HYPEEEE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
any minute now master raven will wake up and i can start editing. when i start editing i'll let u know and it shouldnt be anymore than 2-3 hours after that for the vid to be uploaded... i hope

Browny

Smash Hater
So I herd this waz the +1 post count thread?

Countless threads of this nature have been locked in character boards for the past, why is this any different.

no sympathy for people who are getting tricked into believing this is gonna be something big (or even not known) btw

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I dunno, I do give Seibrik the chance to show. He's a top player after all. If it's a prank video or those videos are a lie, it's okay, too, lol.
I'm not getting hyped or so, I'm just waiting.

TreK

Is "that guy"
WHY WHY WHYYYYYYYY
I main Luigi and Diddy and they don't profit of it.
I hate you Seibrik.

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
+ Many!!!!

So I herd this waz the +1 post count thread?

Countless threads of this nature have been locked in character boards for the past, why is this any different.

no sympathy for people who are getting tricked into believing this is gonna be something big (or even not known) btw
Because the mods are waiting for someone like me to step in and make this whole thread painfully obvious. 15 pages, or 6 if you're using the 40 count, of spam is hilarious until most of the post start coming from one person.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
I dunno, I do give Seibrik the chance to show. He's a top player after all. If it's a prank video or those videos are a lie, it's okay, too, lol.
I'm not getting hyped or so, I'm just waiting.
And we all know backroomers wouldn't pull such a prank on us, right :nerd:

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Why wasn't this thread made when he ACTUALLY had the video?
Well 1. It gave a chance for people to figure it out in the OP.
and 2. Just look at the title of the thread =/

I'm giving Seibrik a chance, if it isn't real then fine but if it is, then it's gonna be fun and I'm going to see if my mains can do it.

Master Raven

Smash Master
You guys are completely bored out of your ****ing mind ROFL

Anyway Megaupload apparently doesn't allow non-premium users to download more than a Gig's worth of a file, so unfortunately unless I can find a way to immediatly split the zip, I have to rezip it again. -_-

:034:

Smash Hero

Anyway Megaupload apparently doesn't allow non-premium users to download more than a Gig's worth of a file, so unfortunately unless I can find a way to immediatly split the zip, I have to rezip it again. -_-
Put a zip in yo zip so we can unzip while we unzip

:034:

shadowdsfire

Smash Apprentice
I personally think this "amazing" new AT is no more than attacking a shield when near of an edge or on a platform, so that make them fall. What rely the character he named? It is that they all got a strong and good vertical range attack, that make them an easier way of attacking when you are on the ground and your opponent are on a platform (like in battlefield). This technique would be very useful on smashville when the moving platform is to the right or the left... That would make something like back air to footstool or or for ganon up air to side+B etc ...
And why peach, luigi, g&w, diddy, and kirby are not able to do this? Because they are small and can't reach the shield of the opponent when you are on the ground and them on a platform.
What do you think of it... Would it be possible ?

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
I personally think this "amazing" new AT is no more than attacking a shield when near of an edge or on a platform, so that make them fall. What rely the character he named? It is that they all got a strong and good vertical range attack, that make them an easier way of attacking when you are on the ground and your opponent are on a platform (like in battlefield). This technique would be very useful on smashville when the moving platform is to the right or the left... That would make something like back air to footstool or or for ganon up air to side+B etc ...
And why peach, luigi, g&w, diddy, and kirby are not able to do this? Because they are small and can't reach the shield of the opponent when you are on the ground and them on a platform.
What do you think of it... Would it be possible ?
can't really decipher what you're saying. but don't worry about it 'til vids are posted. trust that the videos all together are over 1 GB, and they haven't been edited down yet. Give Seibrik some time to gather up this stuff. It'll take hours, but it won't take as long as it took to release brawl. Just sit tight. :)

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Maybe it's.........
Hitting a shield at the edge, them falling off and:
1. Footstooling them and then...............
or 2. stage spike.

....Which still doesn't explain Ganons Side-B or Snake's Dthrow.....
Unless................
No, lost it.
But maybe you can do something out of them being in the lying position...
But Snake wouldn't be able to do it............
Unless you can cancel it....

bigman40

Smash Master

Use Hjsplit.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
So why exactly can't you guys explain what this AT does? Seriously Hylian described his desynch before vids.
It stinks of trollin.
Yes, and that is a good reason why it isn't as popular.
If we get how to do it WITH a video, it will be all one big thing, and not spread out like Hylains.
And you really don't need to post something 100 people already said.
Plus I heard it's going to be a facepalm thing that we should already know about.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
This is tricky.
I guess it has something to do with Ganon's sourspot jab.
I dunno...

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.

@Salty
For a time, you are unable to do anything due to some weird freefall animation (you are stuck in it for x frames if you were pushed off while shielding) therefore some things WOULD be guarenteed. (AFAIK)
This man speaks the truth.
Considering how those tumble frames don't even last long enough for a fall from a BF platform to the ground, it's not enough for any of the stuff you people have been talking about.
This is false. It will work on more than likely a lot of people.
Dash attack -> footstool jump. No Dair.
I don't mean to ruin it for seibrik, but making big threads about it before it's even announced and making such a big deal out if it is =/.
Maaaaaaybe.....

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
And if I hyped it up without knowing what it is, Seibrik would probably be upset at me.
Don't worry, word from Master Raven is that part 1 of the massive zip should be done uploading in about 40 minutes. Yes it's quite a long wait. Part 2 of the zip will go up immediately after it's done zipping. Sh*tty computers, F*CK YEAR~! The Editing will soon follow after Seibrik downloads the pack.

SIT TIGHT, KIDS. :074:

Also, someone already guessed it correctly. Well, for a certain character, but not the entire mechanic per sé.

BRB CUTTIN GRASS. :001:

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
**** i have to wait till after work to see what it is =(

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Stop this +1 spam nonsense.
It's not even remotely funny, and it derails the thread.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
How about Samus how useful is it for her? :O
Don't remember, there's footage of Samus. I don't think it benefits her all that much. But remember, Seibrik found the mechanic, it's up to the players on how they execute and what they can link/connect it with.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Do you guys really need that +1 post (and in some cases +50)? Why don't you just wait patiently for a little while. The vid will be up without the foaming at the mouth.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Hopefully this isn't trolling as is as useful for breaking shields with Ike as somewhat hinted at.

Broken shield + Ike = KO'd from the center of FD at 10% thanks to Eruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom