• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫

Kupo Rose

Kupo Rose

So wait, has anyone tested if Sonic can do it? I'd check now but, I'm procrastinating on homework -_-

:093:
I would but I'm stupid when regarding on what a DACUS is for Sonic >.>
dash attack cancelled up smash, yes I know D:
/getsmixedupwithchargedhyphensmash

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Guys, it doesn't matter.

The only difference between buffering the DACUS during another animation, and doing the DACUS from standing still with Sonic is that you don't waste those 1-2 frames through mis-timing your DACUS from standing.

It doesn't really change anything for Sonic. At all.

Suspect

Smash Hero
dang, i have not played Sonic 3 in a while. It took me till Carnival Act Zone 1 to get super sonic

that never happens

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
dang, i have not played Sonic 3 in a while. It took me till Carnival Act Zone 1 to get super sonic

that never happens
Dang Suspect. That's a bit too slow. You should have the 7 Chaos Emeralds by Hydrocity Act 2.

yeah espy but imagine what would happen if sonic's usmash was useful :bee:
A hog can dream, Fizzles. A hog can dream.

chaoechidna

Smash Apprentice
Nope.

You can't.
Right, you can't. There are only 6 total that can be achieved by hydrocity act 1, act 2 has the other (2?) rings to go to the special stages.

But you're right about mushroom hill zone Gnecko! All 7!!! That freakin blew my mind when I found out (from youtube) and I've been playing the game trying to get all of them as fast as possible. The hyper modes for each character are too awesome.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
God****it KID.

That Buffered Dacus doesn't help us in any significant way.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
how do you know? have you done it? figured it out? analysed it? Determined every single solitary application for it?

no sir, i dont believe you have.

and dont come back until you do

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
how do you know? have you done it? figured it out? analysed it? Determined every single solitary application for it?

no sir, i dont believe you have.

and dont come back until you do
It's just a DACUS.

Whenever a DACUS is applicable, this "new" DACUS is applicable.
Simple as that. There's nothing new about it at all.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
There are better things to do under a platform anyways, like a fair or a uair which have less lag. But yeah this COULD be useful if someone would test it first.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
usmash or fair only... usmash is better but not fast enough :/ on lylat platforms ins great though lol, no where to roll :D
Which why I'd rather Nair, gives me a possible jab-lock set-up.

USmash is never going to kill until another ridiculously high %age; depending on my opponent I may go with the jab-lock set-up, or Fair in hopes that it either pushes them off to eat the rest of the Fair (assuming it doesn't end when they get pushed off), or eats through their shield and hits them anyway.

With that said, I still try to use USmash, like on the ledge and my opponent uses a character that is vulnerable/prone to get hit by it. May also work out as a surprise approach... I just hope it works, because that @#$% is mad punishable if it doesn't hit them directly.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Anyways is upsmash good for punishing characters with bad air games? Like you upsmash underneth them?

Top Bottom