• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showdown in Downtown 2: inb4august - Livestream by ESChamp | USA attendance!

Mprime

Smash Ace
no. That's a ridiculous amount.
Since i quit my job, i've been short on cash. I'm not dipping into my b-day money.

I'm using my money left over from last tourney which is.. About 45-50$.
30 to get in. 20 for food.

30 is implying i enter doubles.
10$? 5$? .

Patches

Smash Master
Yo matt. If I don't work $5 mk dittos.

We can do it here, or at my place. Whichever you'd like.

Also. Anyone who wants to party. Come to ingersoll on july 22nd Mprime and Joe are coming. So come drink/smoke/smash witth me, mprime, joe, fishy and KBMX. Good times ahead.

:phone:

Patches

Smash Master
Double post. Its cheaper to go to woodstock, but its like.. 10 minutes away. Ingersoll's station is like 2 seconds from us

~XP~

Smash Apprentice
Alright, totally coming to this, anyone want to team with a person that doesn't own this game, hasn't played in the last 2-3 months and is about to drop this game for Melee?

.EXE

Smash Apprentice
Jesus Christ finally I will be attending and I will drag along Zetsu as well, Holy don't post that troll face again it was scary everything was moving O___O. Also this is on the 30th of july right and if someone doesn't mind not sure though is there another tourney August 13th links and crap sending me all over the place. I will now tone down my voice as I feel somewhat relieved that I can finally post again.

Will bring two wii's mine and Zetsu's hopefully I can hack mine before then.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
i juss looked it up itll take me about an hour and a half to get here after work so i should be there at about 4:30

tin i know youre focused on doin pools but honestly can you please just let someone sub for me, i really dont care about pools anyway cant someone play for me in my place until i get there?

i1337

Smash Ace
Jesus Christ finally I will be attending and I will drag along Zetsu as well, Holy don't post that troll face again it was scary everything was moving O___O. Also this is on the 30th of july right and if someone doesn't mind not sure though is there another tourney August 13th links and crap sending me all over the place. I will now tone down my voice as I feel somewhat relieved that I can finally post again.

Will bring two wii's mine and Zetsu's hopefully I can hack mine before then.
I (or someone else) can hack it for you at the tournament if you want

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
How about if you want to be subbed, my brother will do it.

He mains ROB and Mario and hasn't touched Brawl for the most part since '08.

That'll get people to show on time.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Seriously though this subbing thing is ********, everyone will just want to get subbed if they can't show on time. We can't just make exceptions that's just dumb.
if people want to get subbed cause theyre lazy then yea i agree thats dumb, but i need to be subbed because i have work i cant cut off on that

and i am 100% sure more than ANYTHING that at 4:30 brackets will not have started. nooo way.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yo poke you're not taking to considering the time left and the many regulars of A&C Games, trust man it will most likely be close to, or more than, 40 again.

swordgard

Smash Hero
if people want to get subbed cause theyre lazy then yea i agree thats dumb, but i need to be subbed because i have work i cant cut off on that

and i am 100% sure more than ANYTHING that at 4:30 brackets will not have started. nooo way.
How about my wifi snake?

Funny part will be when I have to play against myself in pools.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Naw naw, me and my pocket MK got Joe covered

I also got Fox as a character I can use quite well

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Naw naw, me and my pocket MK got Joe covered

I also got Fox as a character I can use quite well
It's not a Pocket MK if everyone has seen you use him to win your matches.
Pull out that Pocket Squirtle.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Honestly I would use Squirtle more if there was a way I could only use him and not have to switch through the ****ty characters in Ivysaur and Charizard everytime to get to him <___<

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
I'm not saying there not good if they use them right (Except Ivysaur because he really does suck). I'm just saying I'm pretty bad with them

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I disagree about Ivysaur. Poor recovery does not a bad character make. Just look at Snake. Also Squirtle is overrated imo. Everyone simply writes off Ivy rather than learning to play her.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Poor recovery does not a bad character make.
lol wut

But seriously, recovery is a huge thing, Snake recovery really isn't THAT bad. Characters like Link/Ness are low tier because of there recovery.

If you think Squirtle is overrated, MM my Squirtle if you come to this tournament (With the exception of me being aloud to switch back to Squirtle everytime i die)

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I'll be coming, bringing Sho with me just like last time.
Might bring my Wii (hacked) + Brawl.
Might bring another 1-2 friends as well.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Displaying Tech Skill is quite troublesome.
I wish I didn't rust so quickly.

Top Bottom