• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showdown in Downtown 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Everyone learned how to play on Hyrule Temple in Melee.
You can't deny that.

.EXE

Smash Apprentice
Norfair? Jungle japes? Green greens? WTF I know we voted but honestly I'm going to have go with Mr. Googs on this one!

Honestly Yoshi's island melee was a far better choice imo but no you ppl had to pick these ******** stages

Norfair: Pit is invincible in the fire wall if he uses his shield for the whole duration not that it matters but I think you ppl should know if you don't.

Japes: Horrible story yesterday in AIB low tier tourney I was up a match from a wolf vs wolf guy cp japes there was not much lag but yeah I was had 3 stocks to his 1 stock ness and somehow I really don't know whether lag or gimp but I lost the match due to the current literally all 3 lives low percents if anything so when I say **** you ppl for choosing this nonsense I mean **** you!

Green greens: If you are not a flyer I know for a fact this stage will gimp the **** out of your character with those falling blocks (Zss) and don't even think about down B just don't >___>

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Everybody can just shield/spotdodge/airdodge the fire wall (downB works well for ZSS)
Don't go in the water
My ZSS does fine on GG
:awesome:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
*uses kirby*
*votes for japes*
*feels like an a**hole*

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Ganondorf can UpTaunt through the lava wall on Norfair.

It is also his best stage against characters not named Falco, Metaknight, Pit, or Link.

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
aight dawgs, mah hamilton boyz might not have a ride but that **** didn stop them b4, ya dig? so worst case we might hafta ghetto it up and take da public tranzit down but we be keepin it real and tryin our damn hardezt to come down and beat all yall **** up, ya hear?

peace out

Cruxis

Smash Lord
aight dawgs, mah hamilton boyz might not have a ride but that **** didn stop them b4, ya dig? so worst case we might hafta ghetto it up and take da public tranzit down but we be keepin it real and tryin our damn hardezt to come down and beat all yall **** up, ya hear?

peace out

Tin Man

Smash Hero
k so I got the final word, and it looks like I gotta slim the changes a lil bit. Imma change the starters to the normal 7, but keep the new stages. This was what I had to do to get this tourney approved as experimental unity.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i asked DCF if he wants to come and he responded by telling me there's a ****ing bat under a counter in his house... Put him as a maybe lol

:phone:

Gichan

Smash Champion
Can't go to this one....it's michelle's birthday and I don't want the couch LOL. This will be the first tourney I miss since last year, damn lol, saaaad.

And 26 people isn't smashfest attendance. Plus this should get a better attendance since there isn't a tournament immediately before or after lol, did you guys forget that was the case this month (August)?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
LOL I know

THAT'S THE BEST PART.

We have our free reign with CPs.

But if we get called on it and actually play on the stage, I want a partner who has at least a semblance of knowledge of how to abuse it.

Like... Pit can mirror shield through the screen-covering lava wall, stuff like that.

Inle~Orichas

Smash Journeyman
K, put me on for at least a maybe, cause I have no clue how swamped I'm going to be as I go into University.

As the year begins I'll be certain. (Yes! Norfair, now I can place well again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom