• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showdown in Downtown 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I've suggested a bunch of things to him, with any luck we'll be having some pretty interesting side events over the next few tourneys.
Is it bad that I am very excited for this? :p

:phone:

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Ally, if I put you vs Holy 1st round in Midtiers, would you be happy? Would your brother. Why not I just stack all the PR members on one side. They'll be happy about that too right...

>_> if you're gonna troll to reply, don't even reply at all lol.

Patches

Smash Master
Its not that hard to move people around. Sure, some people would have to play round 2, where they shouldn't. But that's what happens when its unseeded.

:phone:

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Ally, if I put you vs Holy 1st round in Midtiers, would you be happy? Would your brother. Why not I just stack all the PR members on one side. They'll be happy about that too right...

>_> if you're gonna troll to reply, don't even reply at all lol.
I'm not trolling, it takes no skill to seed midtier, region by region, one on each corner of the brackets. Hell I'm going to run this ****ing tournament so it doesn't finish at 11-12+am. (By run I mean call matches asap) if I'm allowed of course.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
He's from the maritimes. He's prolly going to be asking YOU for tips senor whitby.

Also...

@ Cruxis, Vector called me, lol-ing @ your diet program.
i never said thats my diet program, i just said those are some foods i recommend

lrn2readson

Tin Man

Smash Hero
He's from the maritimes. He's prolly going to be asking YOU for tips senor whitby.

Also...

@ Cruxis, Vector called me, lol-ing @ your diet program.
Iliad, you're on a roll xD

I'm not trolling, it takes no skill to seed midtier, region by region, one on each corner of the brackets. Hell I'm going to run this ****ing tournament so it doesn't finish at 11-12+am. (By run I mean call matches asap) if I'm allowed of course.
n**** I think I got dis ;)

zhao_guang likes this.

i'm gonna get my salad tossed, lookin forward to meeting some of the toronto boys though hahaha
I like this mans attitude :p

Cruxis

Smash Lord
tin why did you put NS attendance in the title as if thats something important

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
hey can someone upload standard tourney-legal code hax (like default settings and full char select screen and ****)

i only have one 2-gig sd card thats currently in the middle of putting different names on every character costume and i do not want to interrupt that and forget what i was doing by getting mad at my inability to manage codes :(

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
Where mah facking name in the attendance negromar?

It's a maybe of course.

and Pidge-zero, why so excited of my attendance? O_O

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
cause its been forever since i saw you! (this is stef (the one that isnt a dude) btw)

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
@zhao

If you do make it, do wanna team with me for doubles? =3

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
I don't care lol. I still wanna team with you

Don't even start with frustrating team mates lol. I had a team mate who actually combo'd me until i yelled at him

Cruxis

Smash Lord
zhao if i come will you $20 MM me? it must be first thing asap though cause i cant stay

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
I knew that Zhao would mention something about coming when I saw him viewing the thread.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Maaaaaan, I can't believe I'm going to miss Zhao in action, wtf...

And Mr. L I remember that LOLOL, ****ing Mprime, nice 3 on 1 there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom