• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showdown in Downtown 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
If school isn't a piss off of homework galour, and i dont work, ill try to make this. Except I work almost every saturday so i prolly wont make it :(
Call in sick if you haven't done that before.
Avoid suspection.

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
Really hoping I can make it out to this. A maybe for now.

And too bad about Halberd and Delfino, I like both of those stages.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Come on guys, 11 days, we have a Guaranteed 14, maybe 15 attendance, invite your friends, family,
don't let this be a dud.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I always invite a ton of non-smashboards people to these tourneys, but it rarely makes a difference.

This time I invited 15.

leafshadow

Smash Apprentice
Tch I'm not place on maybe what is this ****.... Oh and @ Poke I'd invite people but I can tell when it would be a waste of time since some don't go to tourneys anymore some don't play competitivly (Not interested) and others don't even play this game.....

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Should still be able to go to this even if MPrime can't make it.

Might need doubles partner though, anybody interested in teaming?

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Invite People! Doesn't matter if they may not be good, or if It may be a waste of your time, we need to invite people to have our scene grow, we can't just expect people to know about these things.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
One big room
full of bad bitches

one big room
full of bad bitches

one big room
full of bad bitches

one big room
full of bad bitches

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Can anyone house me and Ally? Gichan told me he's not able due to personal reasons. Pharaoh?
i would bro but my parents would prob flip at two guys they never met before sleepin over haha
if u cant get anyone else to do it though i could prob sneak u guys into the basement lol

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
He said he didn't want a side event that was serious enough to be seeded. Side events should be fun, not basically another regular bracket (that part's my opinion, not Tin's, btw).

I've suggested a bunch of things to him, with any luck we'll be having some pretty interesting side events over the next few tourneys.

Oh also BAN METAKNIGHT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom