• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS6: Road to Apex! TX, MD/VA, NY/NJ, 80-100+ ppl, VGBOOTCAMP! TONS OF GAMES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
FFFFFF got soo wrapped up in clothes shopping forgot to go to the liquor store...LMAO no worries i still got tomorrow.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
krys, we can leave whenever you want. we'll probably leave around 7-8 get to you around 10. though construction I hear is confusing

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Construction is weird. Can you give me a call tomorrow when you plan? I can leave anytime after 6 that'll give me time to get ready. I'll leave you my phone number. If you don't call, I'll tell Hades to bug you :)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Squid and Composer bring your trade binders pl0x I'm looking for 2 Yanmega Primes if you guys have any. I'm looking for trades :D

hadesblade

Smash Lord
You guys should come as early as you can :p. I've been playing wifi (yes I've been that bored ><) and need to re-adjust but don't want to stay up till like 4 am lol. Also remember it's an hour later here than in IL.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
You should know better.

It's Furrrriday!!
Oh god just for that I'm drawing as much as a !@#$ing can between classes.

You guys should come as early as you can :p. I've been playing wifi (yes I've been that bored ><) and need to re-adjust but don't want to stay up till like 4 am lol. Also remember it's an hour later here than in IL.
I want to come as early as I can too. It does go an hour in, and I think he knew that considering if he gets to my place at 10 leaving at 8, it's only an hour away.

So uh we might be at your house at 11:30 or 12.

But, if Ripple leaves at 7 or 6, It'll be 8 or 7 where I'm at, and then it'll be 11 or 10 our time.

Leave ASAP Ripple! :3 Just make sure that you don't leave before 2, or I won't be ready by the time you get here at 4-4:30 my time.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
So in case I can't re up tomorrow before we leave who's bringing some extra :420: I got a room for myself so I can smoke drink and brawl/MvC3 all night if needed

Pm me your # if your bringing some I have everything but the tree itself for a nice little party

Nicole

Smash Champion
yo ori i will MM your marth or mk if you want? which makes my list:

omni
coney
forward air rage
mjg's mk
juu
chi
shadow phoenix
ralph cecil
steep
king beef

did i miss anyone that wanted to MM? this looks like a pretty satisfactory list...
ok guys mad hype etc etc

all y'all who are MMing me, come find me if i dont find you. i'll be one of the 4 girls there. plus you all know who i am anyway most likely...

GOD KAIS!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I will not get Bomb-omb gayed during our mm Nicole >:[

So here is my list of MM and I'm still looking for some more :3

- $2 Juu :sheik: vs :marth:
- $2 Ripple :sheik: vs :popo:?
- $2 ShadowPhoenix :metaknight: vs :popo:
- $5 Logic/PS :olimar: vs :popo:
- <$5 Ralph Cecil ??? vs ???
- $1 Tmacc :diddy: vs :marth:
- $1 Tmacc :wario: vs :marth:
- $1 Tmacc :dedede: vs :marth:
- $1 F.A.R :yoshi2: vs :marth:
- $2 Nicole :peach: vs :marth:
- $1 Steep :mario2: vs :popo:
- $1 KB - :marth: vs :metaknight:
- $1 KB - :metaknight: vs :marth:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
why do I have a question next to my name ori?

also, krys, it takes like 2 hours to get to you at most. send me your address for tomorrow.

oh and I assume you can help pay me for gas? you too hades?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
why do I have a question next to my name ori?

also, krys, it takes like 2 hours to get to you at most. send me your address for tomorrow.

oh and I assume you can help pay me for gas? you too hades?
I think I PM'd you my address already but I'll do it again just in case you didnt get it or I didnt send it somehow.

As far as gas goes let us all know how much you spend, I'm good for it. It's me, you, Oreo, and Hades right?

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
HERE IS THE UPDATE!
Making a couple of points:

1) Setups are highly HIGHLY needed!! Please brings Wiis and T.Vs (mostly Wiis). We want to make this tournament run smoothly and fast, the less Wiis the longer it will be (and no partying going on afterwards) so keep this in mind!
- Brawl Minus Setups are also needed (do we want to have 2 T.Vs for Brawl Minus? We're expecting a pretty decent turn out).

2) Time! This is from the OP:

Registration for all the events starts @ 10:30 AM
If you are entering doubles make sure to register BY 11:30 AM, otherwise you ain't entering! No ifs, ands or buts. Same goes with Marvel vs. Capcom 3, MK9, and Super which will be starting around noon during doubles, so register by 11:30!!

Pools will be starting hopefully around 3:00 pm until whenever (Once you are finished with pools you are free to enter other tournaments, roam around, play arcade games, party, etc). If you are entering singles only, REGISTER BY 2:00 PM.

DDR will begin around 2:00 pm or when Brawl doubles, Marvel/mk9/super are slowly ending. Same goes with pools!

Brawl Minus starts AFTER pools! Hoping around 7:00 PM.
God Kais event, will begin also after pools.

Mafia to whomever is interested will be some time Saturday night!

Sunday:
Brawl Bracket will be starting @ 12:00 pm, with Melee and Mystery Event and end around 6pm.

Brawl Doubles, Brawl Singles Pools, Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Mortal Kombat 9, Super, Brawl Minus, God Kais Event, Mafia
Sunday:
Brawl Singles Bracket, Melee Singles Bracket, Melee Doubles, Mystery Event, Amature Bracket (depends who will help run this, as well as setups)

3) RAFFLE: I still hope to do the raffle.

Raffle Event Info:
Raffle Event is for everyone to enter! Min of 20 people.
It cost $1.00 per person and it allows you to win awesome gifts!

First Prize:
Winner receives free entry to APEX of their choosing: SSBB Singles or Dubs, SSBM Singles or Dubs
There will be a separate prize to non-Smashers (Shoryuken players) or an alternative prize if desired.

Second Prize: Custom Drawing of any character (whether it's Smash Bros. character with tag or Marvel/Capcom/Super character with tag) with a game from AL of your choice (max. of $10.00)

Third Prize:
Custom Drawing of any character (whether it's Smash Bros. character with tag or Marvel/Capcom/Super character with tag).

Other prizes are a secret! This could range from random video games to energy drinks.

If there is not much interest in the Raffle then this will not happen. The Raffle also depends on timing, but I am hoping we can squeeze this later in the evening. If there is little time then raffle will not happen.

4) VGBootcamp was awesome enough to do stream for us, they decide who commentates and work the front area.

5) Keep the arcade clean!

6) BE ON TIME!! I am honestly cutting people, if you do not make it on time you do NOT enter. I am being VERY serious about this and I won't hesitate to DQ people.

7) To those playing Mafia, Mafia will be played hopefully in the front area and sometime after Brawl Minus tournament.

8) Again, SETUPS ARE APPRECIATED!! PLEASE DOUBLE PLEASE BRING WIIS!!

I'm not doing an attendance list or a setup list (I just simply do not have time), but I know there will be A LOT of people from ALL over therefore we NEED setups. I am expecting around 80-100+ people, and setups are very helpful!!

Thank you and hope to see everyone Saturday. Enjoy the arcade and win money.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I am bringing a wii with brawl minus

Yous alls better not steal it or nothin

Lookin at you Squidgreedy

MX778

Smash Journeyman
ok guys mad hype etc etc

all y'all who are MMing me, come find me if i dont find you. i'll be one of the 4 girls there. plus you all know who i am anyway most likely...

GOD KAIS!
If I even have money for it, I'd like to MM you as well if that's alright. >:D

:Edit: By the way Day, I am possibly going to be bringing my own Wii. Can't really promise it at the moment though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom