• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS6: Road to Apex! TX, MD/VA, NY/NJ, 80-100+ ppl, VGBOOTCAMP! TONS OF GAMES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yeah I'd like to include 1 to 2 more people in the room if possible. No parties going on in this one, but I'm sure some other rooms will have something going on for all that. Preferably people I already know, but I'll take what I can get if necessary.

Let me know.

:phone:

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
ONLY? 2 people?

I dont know if Ripple has touched on it or not, nor Oreo.

So uh, can you put four? ? ? How many are in your room already? Just the two?

NVM~

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I trust you guys are using brawl- v. 2.1.1

btw, we have housing at joshkip's

clowsui

Smash Legend
gnes and trela aren't coming.

i don't think NY/NJ people are making it either last time i checked, their carpool fell through or something?

just fyi

steep

Smash Lord
^^ lol. I was just about to ask what you were talking about and then I realized…. That was the team name idea. I like it!

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
I can bring extra PS3 controllers, & a Brawl - set up.(Which can obviously be used for Brawl if needed.) I'll have 2 SD cards 1 for Minus, & 1 for normal brawl so you can save replays longer than 3 minutes. o-o I'll also bring a t.v. if I can.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Be careful with those SD cards Ralph, they happen to be easily misplaced or perhaps accidentally taken. Or stolen.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Yo, if you going to the club afterward. Please be dressed correctly.

No white Tees unless it has some kinda design or words on it
No Baggy clothes
No super long Shirts
Swag must be to the max
don't be afraid to dance, cause it's going to happen if I'm around.

You all will be getting the bouncer Check before we leave out.

Also, there will be a Swag count before we leave so we know how many people are going and how many cars we will need.

And don't be tryna make excuses of not going like Legan likes to do everytime! When you know that YOU ARE GOING!!! It's not an option.

Anywho. Can't wait to see you all again. It's going to be fun, it's been a while since I've been to a tournament. Bring Liquor if ya got it, and bring money if ya want it.

$5 for 21 and up
$10 if you are under 21 for the club. LEGGO!

GOD KAIS!!!

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Yo, if you going to the club afterward. Please be dressed correctly.

No white Tees unless it has some kinda design or words on it
No Baggy clothes
No super long Shirts
Swag must be to the max
don't be afraid to dance, cause it's going to happen if I'm around.

You all will be getting the bouncer Check before we leave out.

Side side note does anyone have a sd card with inf replay and forced replay(and tags) I can copy? Id be able to upload everything played on my wii throughout the week if you do

Also, there will be a Swag count before we leave so we know how many people are going and how many cars we will need.

And don't be tryna make excuses of not going like Legan likes to do everytime! When you know that YOU ARE GOING!!! It's not an option.

Anywho. Can't wait to see you all again. It's going to be fun, it's been a while since I've been to a tournament. Bring Liquor if ya got it, and bring money if ya want it.

$5 for 21 and up
$10 if you are under 21 for the club. LEGGO!

GOD KAIS!!!
Probably one of my favorite posts in this thread

On a side note for prizes for mvc can an apex stipen be a prize? They have mvc at apex now too just no times for it

On another side note does anybody have a sd card with inf replay show tags and force replay I could copy. Id upload all the vids over the next week from my wii

clowsui

Smash Legend
hype hype? l0l

i'll be at the venue around 10

won't turn max swag on for this tournament though, i'm not even going for the whole thing ;o

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Today will involve much napping and being lazy so I'll be able to drive and not fall asleep >__>
Almost fell asleep coming home from one of Kiester's tournaments........so I sped and got pulled over. Went like...25 over the speed limit through a speed trap rofl.

Also, confirming Denzi and myself for Brawl Singles. Idk what else Rikku is entering, but I am sure she's entering singles. Yaay for awesome car of awesome <3

---

Regarding art selling: I have a special promotion going on to celebrate my site getting its first 1k views. First five people to order a commission as of the 1k views get's a coupon redeemable for free art in equal or lesser value of the original commission!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Dunno if I'll be here Sunday (GMa's 80th bday party) but I will be here Saturday.

That said, anyone buying bead art have your money with you on Saturday!

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Today will involve much napping and being lazy so I'll be able to drive and not fall asleep >__>
Almost fell asleep coming home from one of Kiester's tournaments........so I sped and got pulled over. Went like...25 over the speed limit through a speed trap rofl.

Also, confirming Denzi and myself for Brawl Singles. Idk what else Rikku is entering, but I am sure she's entering singles. Yaay for awesome car of awesome <3

---

Regarding art selling: I have a special promotion going on to celebrate my site getting its first 1k views. First five people to order a commission as of the 1k views get's a coupon redeemable for free art in equal or lesser value of the original commission!
Lokii has a nice art style imo, get on this!!!!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
King Beef, I might direct Kirikou Rung and friend to your room if it's still open. MI room could be a bit to crowded.
I need a "for sure" indication that two people will be staying in the room; can't really afford to gamble on maybes, I hope you understand. Not to mention I don't even know who they are at all.

Are there any two people who guaranteed still need a room to stay in tonight and Saturday night? It'll be a total of $154 split 4 ways, so I'll just round that to $40 each. I need to find out before I reserve one for tonight. Please speak up.

I'll be arriving at 11pm-12am, by the way.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I need a "for sure" indication that two people will be staying in the room; can't really afford to gamble on maybes, I hope you understand. Not to mention I don't even know who they are at all.

Are there any two people who guaranteed still need a room to stay in tonight and Saturday night? It'll be a total of $154 split 4 ways, so I'll just round that to $40 each. I need to find out before I reserve one for tonight. Please speak up.

I'll be arriving at 11pm-12am, by the way.

I would probably be down for that.

D

Deleted member

Hey Tope, I need to actually meet you here, since you may be my only way to APEX, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom