• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS6: Road to Apex! TX, MD/VA, NY/NJ, 80-100+ ppl, VGBOOTCAMP! TONS OF GAMES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
LMAO
Thanks a lot OS, I spit out my drink.

Lokii, I think I know what I want you to make for me in exchange for the Metroid!
Should I just PM it?

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Also another note:

Dear smashers that smell, please shower before this and wear deodorant, because I do not want to smell your dirty *** while I'm playing you. It will make the tournament experience more enjoyable for me. Kthnx

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
So, I got these TvC holographic collectible cards and I'm trying to get rid of them for $2 a piece.

I have:
Frank West/Tekkaman Blade
Ken The Eagle/Ryu
Ippatsuman/Zero
Casshern/Megaman Volnutt
Gold Lightan/PTX-40A

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I'm not entering tomorrow and I'm canceling all money matches I had planned. My life just took a turn for the worse and I need to keep my money. At the same time I need to get out of this house so expect me to still be there.

steep

Smash Lord
I am planning on being there around 11 DRDN. We should get some good practice in to see how we gel as a team.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Hey, guys! We may be a little off on getting there. I am expecting 10:30, but one of the people I am housing had to leave and needs to be re-grabbed. ='/ I am hoping this isn't going to take long at all. I would say an extra 5-10 minutes if that. But still be prepared to register at 10:30 regardless.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Won't be there tomorrow. Brackets didn't even start today so don't feel like rushing there tomorrow since I wouldn't be able to finish, got to visit my grandma for her 80th birthday instead. :B

Thanks to all who purchased bead art, hope you like your purchases ^_^

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Thanks OS and Steph, I wish I could have got a picture with you before you left, I'm not sure when the next time I'll get to see you. Hopefully before Texas...

lain

Smash Master
wish i could be there :[ i gots work all this weekend, and i'm in the process of moving out.

good luck MI + shugo! have fun you ****s

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Back home safe and sound. God Kais now know how Sovereign gets down on the dance floor, and should never have a party without me, again... especially when I won't have to get back to Indy early in the morning. Gettin wasted.

My love to every God Kais, Michigan player, Tech Chase(yes, you get your own shoutout.), Cincinnati player, Neoh, Indiana players(2), Daycia, and of course the amazing KoJ. Love you all, and hopefully my driving out for less than 12 hours to be around shows. Keep the scene alive, guys and good luck to you all. I want to see some interesting results.

Daycia, I want my entry for Minus Singles refunded, since it didn't start when I thought it would have. Thank you. <3

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
wish i could be there :[ i gots work all this weekend, and i'm in the process of moving out.

good luck MI + shugo! have fun you ****s
Yo we got this baby, 8/10 MI players made it to bracket so we gonna do fine ;)

steep

Smash Lord
Sorry for anyone who I was planning on playing MM's that I didn't get to. Especially Tech Chase! I wanted to play you again so badly! Unfortunately, I had a trumpet gig this morning and I needed to get home since I had quite a drive ahead of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom