• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Simon freaking Belmont

Eight Sage

Smash Lord
in the range of 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255
MMM... i like castlevania, simon is good, but i prefer richter belmont because i use to richter in castlevania simfony of the night and portlain of ruin...

He is excelent..
WOW! You gave me an idea!!!

Wouldn't be Awesome that you can change the clothes so it can "be" Simon,Trevor,Richter,Juste,etc??? (I have made a wish... LOL)

What do you think!?

Mestro

Smash Journeyman
We have never discussed Simon's logo for Brawl, for example Link has the Triforce, Mario the mushroom and Simon could have the power up logo, this one:

What do you think?

Bahamut27

Smash Apprentice
We have never discussed Simon's logo for Brawl, for example Link has the Triforce, Mario the mushroom and Simon could have the power up logo, this one:

What do you think?
Yes, but remenber brawl is a new game... so is good nintendo use caracter actuality... richter is the legendary vampire hunter a all new player of castlevania knows....:chuckle:

Mestro

Smash Journeyman
The idea is great but, the characters have to have their own names while you're changing the clothes.

here's mi idea:

Normal Clothes: Simon Belmont w/black hair

Yellow clothes: Simon Belmont w/Blond hair from Simon's Quest or SCV4

Red Clothes: Simon Belmont w/Red hair

Blue clothes: Richter Belmont w/short or long hair

White clothes: Juste Belmont

Black clothes: Trevor Belmont

That's enough. Post your ideas ;)

TheBig_N

Smash Rookie
Yes! that's what I'm talking about! ;)
The clothes could change and the name too!
That's very original Mestro.

Mestro

Smash Journeyman
Thank ya! Simon for Brawl! or maybe with the idea of changing characters... Simon, Richter, Trevor or Juste for Brawl!! ha ha

Mestro

Smash Journeyman
The answer of why Simon deserves to be in Brawl!

He's been a Nintendo staple since the beginning. And he's just plain cool, too.
-Yeah! that's right

As a super power (like Link's triforce sword attack or Kirby's cooking kettle), the stopwatch would be cool. Freezing someone and then you doing all the damage you could to them.
-That's another great idea, but mine is Simon using his big crosses, crossing all the scene, but instead of Richter, Simon

Like this one:

I'd also like to see some Castlevania-themed power-ups, too. Like the "II" and "III" dealies, perhaps, which might make it so you throw two or three projectiles for x seconds
-That's a great idea for characters that have projectile items, like Link's Bow & Arrow, or Mario's fire ball

Or even just one of the hams for health
-Another recovery item, Great

The holy rosary would be a fun melee pick-up that would damage everyone else for x damage and flash the screen white and sound off its cool 16-bit undead-clearing sound effect.
-The idea of the rosary is great but i prefer a flash and then it does a damage of 20% or more

He even has his own "winner" music, in the form of the "level complete" music from the various games.
-Yup, that's right when he won you will hear the "Stage Complete" music

I don't see why they wouldn't enter him in. He's just plain "the man". And I think with the addition of Snake, Simon would be right at home with having more "life-like"
--SIMON FOR BRAWL!! FTW!

quietmuse

Smash Cadet
DUDE im the BIGGEST Castlevania fan. I am proud to say that i have beaten EVERY single castlevania game except the new one and the ps2 ones....
I think belmont would be great but were forgetting something..... his whip..... the vampire slayer
what happened to that
thats how he killed Dracula and it is quite a big part in the games....
Another person from the whole series is Soma Cruz

he was in some good (fun) games
He had a great arsenal and was a faster character...
like umm he had a gun, dagger, sword, pole arm, and a whole bunch of magic.....
just my opinions...
and apparentally im retarted any way so yea

quietmuse

Smash Cadet

What do you think?
Noooo make it draculas Castle or a wooden stake

it would be cooler

TheBig_N

Smash Rookie
Snif...:)

With every post you do guys... I like to see Simon or Soma in SSBB more and more...

WAAAA NINTENDO HE HAS TO BE IN!!!!! HE IS THE 1º PREFERED THIRD PARTY

Mar~

Smash Apprentice
Genial que haya mas gente que quiera ver a Simon en el Brawl ^^ Seria fenomenal que apareciera, y es posible puesto a que ya va a aparecer un personaje de konami =D

Genial, that there are mas people who wants to see Simon in Brawl ^^ Serious phenomenal that was appearing, and it is a possible position to which already a personage is going to appear of konami =D

Go Simon Belmont!! XD

Dew!

Mar~

Smash Apprentice
Personalmente elegiriamos diferentes protagonistas de Castlevania, pero Simon Belmont es el que aparecio en el primer Castlevania y en el que mas titulos de esta saga ha aparecido =P

(Aunque si de preferencias personales se trata, yo elejiria a Juste Belmont *0* XD)

Personally we choose different protagonists of Castlevania, but Simon Belmont is the fact that appear in the first Castlevania and in the one that mas titles of this saga has appeared =P

(Though if about personal preferences it treats itself, I chosen to Juste Belmont *0* XD)

Dew!

Mestro

Smash Journeyman
Yes! agree, as I said before Simon is more representative, He is THE CV character, he appeared is most of the CV titles, and even in the first one (Vampire Killer).

However if the people want, Richter, Trevor, Juste, or Simon simply add the "change color" idea and then you will have all Belmonts (except the ones that didn't appeared on a Nintendo)

Mestro

Smash Journeyman
Listen to my idea of a CV stage!, What do you think of adding The Clock Tower as a Stage, that would be great seeing the Medusa Heads floating around the screen and why not Harpies too!

Here are some images of the different clock towers

CV 1 (NES)

CV 3 (NES)

SCV 4 (SNES) this is an extra Stage

SCV 4 (SNES) another xtra Stage

SCV4 (SNES) this is the CT

CV: HoD (GBA)

CV: AoS (GBA)

I'll not put the PoR stage 'cause i didn't play the game, and I don't know if the Clock tower is in

Mar~

Smash Apprentice
Yeah! Estaria chido su etapa de Castlevania en el Brawl =P esas se veen bastante buenas la verdad. En lo personal me gustaria una con un paisaje tenebroso, pero hermoso, y con su buen remake de la musica clasica de Castlevania ''Fire Heart''

Yeah! The stage of Castlevania in the brawl is a cool =P this veen good enough the truth. In the personal thing likeme one with a dark, but beautiful landscape, and with his good remake of Castlevania's classic music "Fire Heart"

Dew!

Eight Sage

Smash Lord
Yeah! Estaria chido su etapa de Castlevania en el Brawl =P esas se veen bastante buenas la verdad. En lo personal me gustaria una con un paisaje tenebroso, pero hermoso, y con su buen remake de la musica clasica de Castlevania ''Fire Heart''

Yeah! The stage of Castlevania in the brawl is a cool =P this veen good enough the truth. In the personal thing likeme one with a dark, but beautiful landscape, and with his good remake of Castlevania's classic music "Fire Heart"

Dew!
It would be good to see something like that, the stage could change between DAY/NIGHT, at morning is a "peaceful" place but as time pasess....

guess when the zombies appear? ;)

Mestro

Smash Journeyman
It would be good that the stage can change between day/night, like the Yoshi's story stage in the trailer,

belv to the deer

Smash Rookie
Simon Belmont has to be, hands down, the most fitting third party character for Brawl, more so than Snake. After reading this topic I will be extremely dissapointed if he's not.

Whips and holy water are FTW.

Arthvader

Smash Cadet
Yhea, same here bely to the deer, I feel that Simon Belmont has to be in Brawl despite what others might say about him

Eight Sage

Smash Lord
yhea, and it would be intresting if they even added zombies during the night time in simon's stage!
See? That's what I say :chuckle:
That stage could be the most selected in Vs mode

I feel that Simon Belmont has to be in Brawl despite what others might say about him
Actually, Castlevania seems to be more like a Nintendo franchise than a Konami one. It's like Nintendo's son ;)

But I guess Nintendo sees Simon with better eyes than his ex-nemesis Sonic...

okoya123

Smash Apprentice
Nintendo
please
i beg of you
i need this character in brawl
i REALLY do
if i dont i will be empty inside
he needs to be in it
allthough i want soma a lil more I need a castlevania character in this game

Mar~

Smash Apprentice
Nintendo
please
i beg of you
i need this character in brawl
i REALLY do
if i dont i will be empty inside
he needs to be in it
allthough i want soma a lil more I need a castlevania character in this game
Jajaja xDD

I also =P

Arthvader

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I know. I even beat the game and there's so much thing you can take from this game to apply it to BRAWL!!, such as some of the level concepts such as:

what i would suggest is that they add a platform or two and some monsters in the field from time to time.

Destruction_King

Smash Ace
I don't know if this has been mentioned, but if the stage does go between morning and night, then they should rehash something from Castlevania 2.

Basically, when it's morning, the music is Bloody Tears.
When it's night, the song is Monster Dance.

"What a horrible night to have a curse!"

Top Bottom