• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SLAST - Smells Like a Smash Tournament: 7/10/2010, Wichita, KS

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yo, this is Mr. Doom, get it right. This is just a final reminder that the doors to the venue open at 10 AM. Please bring power strips/surge protectors if you have any. We'll set things up so that registration can begin at 10:30 AM. I look forward to seeing you there. Thanks in advance.

Also, below is the address of the venue for those who are too lazy to view the OP.

Address:
6655 E. Zimmerly
Wichita, KS
67207, USA
Map of Boston Recreational Facility

thegreatkkg

Smash Rookie
Ok, Scratch me bringing anything, My girlfriend objects from me bringing my TV, and my gamecube is missing my power cord. Lol, But I'll see if my two friends which are coming with me., if I might add.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Is there anyone that would be able to pick me up from MidContinent Airport tomorrow around 10:15am and drive me straight to the venue??

My flight from Madrid is being delayed by 10 ****ing hours, so I won´t be able to get to Wichita tonight. I also won´t have enough time to even go home before the tournament tomorrow morning.

If anyone can pick me up, please let me know ASAP.

If you want to call me anytime tomorrow, call 316.806.7117 and ask for Steven.

Airport Location: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...2,-97.425728&spn=0.064954,0.1684&z=13&iwloc=A

Thanks in advance!!
10 reposts

Dnyce

Smash Master
I'm so salty right now, but I love ma *** doom. Time to figure it out.

Post results soon so I can start working points and stuff. :)

I wish we recorded some of our matches, I want to get a hype vid before the championships of the top 10 players / other good moments of the circuit.

Top Bottom