• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SLAST - Smells Like a Smash Tournament: 7/10/2010, Wichita, KS

Trent

Smash Champion
MJG, we were supposed to MM yonder ago. We should actually do it.

EDIT- Is it just me, or do other people want to say "MLG" instead of "MJG"?

MJG

Smash Hero

Trent

Smash Champion
Speaking of which, it looks like we're going to have 3 people from NE going, did we find a specific place for us to stay yet?

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
hey cameron, let me team with ratman

I am super gay pedo for him, and i heard he was back out on the market again. If need be I challenge you to a ratman money match. Winner gets to team with ratman. Anytime after slast is fair game though.

accept?

if not, i hear afin doesn't have a partner. so you could just concede to me and team w/ steven.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I don't really have time to do such a thing, and no lol I get ****ed over with partners way too much. (I don't think Steve even plans to make it in time for doubles at this point)

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Actually it was the last 4. I keep track of such things for no reason. I just haven't had a guarenteed partner for an event in almost a year, so no thanks XD

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
working on it

thats cool, guess i blocked the last one from my memory it was so bad! I just wanted to stir **** up around here. what w/ somebody hosting a melee tournament with its soul purpose of detracting from another melee tournament.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
S'alright. You'll probably kick my *** this time, I'm rusty on Falco, Holms refuses to play anything but Wolf (and Ganondorf lol) these days.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
im stillb ad at ddd lol. i hope i see holms in bracket, i have a score to settle :dizzy:

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I don't plan on housing. And if I do, it'd be for 2 people. MAYBE 3. But it's highly unlikely for me to house at all.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yo, this is Mr. Doom, get it right. When I met Ally in bracket for the second time, I MM'd him right then and there.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I can house anyone who wants to stay at my place. You all know what it's like. Cold but comfy. My mother is going to be out of town, so it's just my dad around which means a little more freedom to those who do. So whatever, whoever wants to come is welcome.

My number is (316)-522-2788

I live at: 417 E. Campus, 67216

P.S.: Trent, I found the quilt.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
i know lux is coming in a separate car, he may have room
Actually, it looks like my car is going to consist of MJG, Fino, Joon, my GF, and myself. I may or may not have one spot available.

PS: Still have housing available in Lawrence.

Anxiety

Smash Apprentice
I tried texting you about it one day but I guess you were asleep from one of your crazy nights lol. Our car is full at the moment.

AIM me or Text me because I have a solution

@Leatherhead: I guess man lol, I don't know why so many people want to MM..

I still want to money match RATMAN
My phone is actually out of comission right now..water damage, should have a new one tomorrow. PM on here..

Ex-Dove

Smash Cadet
Name: Ex-Dove
State: Missouri
Wii: Yes
SSBB: Yes
SSBM: Yes
GCN: No
TV: No

I might be able to help with some ride situation in the KC area, I'm from Lee's Summit

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
Name: The Scrub
State: Missouri
Wii: No
SSBB: No
SSBM: No
GCN: No
TV: No

Feng Shui

Smash Cadet
Changed my mind, I'm bringing a TV as well, so I'll have a full Brawl setup.

Waived costs are ftw.

See you folks there! :)

CTX

Smash Journeyman
@ fragbait

Alright if you are housing us, could ya give one of us your contact info?

Top Bottom